Post an item that is expensive in your country but cheap everywhere else

Post an item that is expensive in your country but cheap everywhere else.

Cigarettes are 14.50 here
24 case of beer 48.99 - 60 dollars.

Attached: download-4.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Video game is literally 100 dollars.

5.80cad

Attached: 65896929-2C2C-44D4-9CEF-2C662CF44CE0.jpg (1536x1835, 843K)

6 cans of beer are 3.53cad that makes 24 beers 14.12cad

Attached: D42209DC-8B1C-475D-A5A2-4F8860F6F69B.jpg (1536x1248, 674K)

Average salary for middle class is 820cad.

Attached: sip.jpg (470x470, 51K)

What in the absolute fuck. 24 cans for 14 dollars. Can we nuke our parliament hill and reinstate a government keen on reducing costs of beer and smokes?

a pack of smokes here is lets say $5 and a can of beer $1,5 give or take

LOL. When I was in the Army the PX had cigarettes for 10 cents a pack.

Obama cost the U.S. untold billions in Pigford giveaways, U1 dealings, assassinations, taxpayer giveaways to other nations (Iran pallets of cash, building Jordan's wall).

He cheaply whored himself to every nation he visited.

Attached: o-OBAMA-SUPER-PACS-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 454K)

Gasoline
140.00 a litre right now

In Italy you Can get 1kg of pasta for 70 cents.
The good pasta top tier Garofalo is about 1,50 for a kg

an 1/8th of good weed here is $60

is that good tasting beer or low quality beer if its good tasting its much cheaper than good burger beer

That's totally dependent on where you live. I pay $80 for a quarter in New Hampshire.

>I pay $80 for a quarter in New Hampshire.
Why wouldn't you just buy an oz at $200?

Fuck off Buttler.

Damn, send me some ciggi butts plz vlad

Attached: 1526767006292.jpg (408x408, 26K)

50 cents CAD for a bottle of this. Not bad stuff either. I'd definitely choose it over a bottle of Blue.
Marlboro lights will run you about a dollar too. Can't afford NOT to smoke at that price.

Attached: e54e512c-8e53-4f3b-a82c-ad71ad9bc0a6.png (657x1024, 409K)

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

Fake news.

Attached: 24B5FD5C-646C-4E62-9048-4C70C4F18B8A.jpg (600x1067, 218K)

Kek that's cute

Don’t know what dollars you’re talking about

Poland
Smokes $4+
24 beers $19- (import tier not your piss)
Big Mac $2.63

SE Asia has the best cheap booze I've encountered. Being an alcoholic there is as cheap as a couple coffees per day.

your filthy animal prime minister must be taxing the fuuuuck out of all american imports.

That's how it was when I was in Chicago.

I moved to Florida and eighths are $25 here. Shit's crazy

Crate of 24 beers for 10 eur = 15 cad(that is ok beer you can get half liter shit beer for about 9). Cuckdeau is really raping your country leafbro.

wtf i love obama now since he did everything based trump has done!

Where Oh where sweet prince. Tell me of this magical place you can get 60 beers for the price of 63 dollars. I don't believe you. Beer store 24 cans is easily 40+ dollars

>Poland calling Canadian beer piss
Is this bait?

bump

Cigaretes (one pack 20 cigaretes) costs around 3.50 Euros here, one beer 0.5 costs up to 1 Euro.

I believe that place is called Costco and they have them in Canada, at least where I've been around BC.

>Cigarettes and beer are too expensive to buy here
THE FUCKING DREAM

Good. I wish that garbage was expensive here. Everyone's health is fucked up due to cheap tobacco, alcohol and sugars.

gasoline
1.60€/liter
$6.05/gallon
fun fact, 61% of the price are taxes and duties

Attached: 5ad09dbbb699de1e10417c57.jpg (732x549, 51K)

domestic tourism

95% times it's cheaper to pay for a weeks stay somewhere in greece or thailand than just to order airplane tickets

Mouthwash tier.

quality beer in an aluminium cans , how retarded are you ?

quality beer is always in a glass bottle burger.

I meant bud light which he was probably talking about but it’s brewed in the USA

how does it feel to know you will never tour the romantic streets of murmansk?

Sure Rickie, that will definitely solve all the problems in your shithole.

>Mouthwash tier.

alcoholic tier yes ... especialy while it's upc 8% alcohol ...

people are fucked up here because of sedentarism, faggot

bud light is brewed in many different places and it is piss no matter they make it.
Why do you want to lower the price of the tobacco jew anyway?

GASOLINE REEEEEEEEE

$1.30 PER LITER!!!!

You can get a can of beer for around 50 cents in most (central) European supermarkets. And not bad stuff either. Shops like Aldi and Lidl can sell your average lager for even less. That would make 24 cans around 12 Euros. No idea how much that is in Canadabucks.

I was just in Canada recently and not only were the cigarettes more expensive but I also couldn't buy any menthols. They also came in regular and king size yet even king size was smaller than the Newport 100's I'm used to

You realize if you drink draft beer at a bar it comes in a giant steel/aluminium keg.

The can’t sell alcohol at Costco in BC. Don’t know about other provinces, but guessing on the relatively low price for that beer, It could be Quebec

>24 case of beer 48.99 - 60 dollars.

Attached: 1531835828064.jpg (513x681, 35K)

if you're sedentary then you should eat less alcohol and sugar fucknut
pobreputo

HELLO LOCAL COSTCO PRICESMART

PLEASE CONTACT COCA COLA FEMSA AND BRING IN 24 PACK OF MONSTER

they dont sell beer in Cosco, at least not in every province. dont know where you found that

same here, though the cigs went up recently and are more like $20 a pack

cents per litre?

>24 case of beer $60
My God.

I do , but glass recipient is always better.
i'm also not sure it will stay the same amount of time in the barrel.

also some brewer get them in copper or get them older in oak or other wood .. it seem like trend too.

but in general beer in 0.50L can in an alloy can in a supermarket is shit for sure.

but you are right your pisswasser than came in glass bottle is also shit so ... it might explain.

A pack of smokes here is abut 4-5 bucks depending on the brand but I'm gonna be in New Zealand for the next year soon and packs there are about 20 USD and booze is double the prices. I don't know how I'm gonna survive

We've always had the same diet, idiot. But the difference now is that we used to do different jobs than we did 20 years ago. Now more Mexicans than ever before do office jobs instead of working in the fields.

Attached: image.png (480x480, 54K)

Hahaha
Ciggie are 30bucks a pack
6 pack of beer can be up around 20bucks.

>bud light
>beer

Attached: 1495918197443.jpg (542x616, 55K)

beer is pretty cheap in Quebec. I regular buy six packs of high quality microbrew for about 7-10$, with a good sixer of 9-12% abv going for about 14$ or so. You can get PBR or Molson for about 1.15$ a unit or less.

>Being addicted to tobacco
Maybe the exorbitant prices will help you kick the habit.

But user, alcohol is haram, why would your government want to make it cheaper?

Try 40 a pack here and your dollar is about the same as ours.

>same diet
sorry, chuy, I didn't realize that the aztecs invented coca cola and cotton candy

Where in NH?

but canadian dollars are weaker than USD

>I regular buy six packs of high quality microbrew for about 7-10

at this price the bottle are consignated nope ?
microbrewrie is about 2-3€ a can here ... feel bad man.

Butter is expensive as fuck now
There was even a meme wave here about butter prices wich skyrocketed during half a year.

Attached: Bez názvu.png (946x754, 302K)

>denmark
>white

Attached: Nog-Odin.jpg (630x420, 29K)

>local cigarettes $1/pack
>Marlboro $2/pack

>local beer $0.50/bottle
>Heineken $1.50/bottle

Feels pretty fuckin good here mang.

Everything

And the subhumans here deserve it.

You have Tesco in Slovakia?

>Butter is expensive as fuck now
>There was even a meme wave here about butter prices wich skyrocketed during half a year.

same price than france , and we did had problem to get butter fews months ago.

MUTT are starting to buy european butter , as they barely made butter in usa. and have been told for decade it was bad for their health while margarine is worse ...

24 bottles/cans 69 Kr. or $10.80
sometimes you can get a 30case for that

Attached: thor_pilsner_flaske_33_cl_dry-150x568.png (150x568, 128K)

Attached: tuhatpäkki.jpg (784x960, 122K)

Pack of cigs is 3.70 euros
A sixpack is 5.9 eur

There is no difference between can and bottle. You are smelling the aluminum can and putting your mouth on the outside of the can. The inside is lined and beer never comes in contact with metal. Pour it in a glass for blind taste test and you can't tell the difference and has been proven in countless studies. The effect of smell on taste is a significant factor people do not account for. Draft tastes better because they put more gas in it. Bottles get skunky because light can react with molecules and cause reactions. Cans never go skunky. Draft can be flat because of the lack of gas they put in it, especially near end of the keg. Brown glass is better than green which is better than clear. they use brown so often to limit the amount of light that can penetrate.

Had a work trip to Toronto with a Canadian field tech and we ended up needing to go to Ottawa. Guy emptied his work truck so he could load it up and bring back beer.

A pack of cigs here are about $3.50~5 in comparison
A 24 pack of beer can be as low at $20. It changes depending on the brand, of course.

Gas is around $2.69/gallon, and I think that is a bit pricey since earlier in the year it was near $2/gal. Just for comparison, a litre is close to 1/4th a gallon, just a slight bit over.
You have good prices on many of your goods to, Germanon. I was surprised when I was over this year and noticed how cheap groceries were.

>pakki

this refugee knows his shit

nah we didn't, but cocacola has been our preferred drink since the 60s, go well with the greasy tacos.. Actually cotton candy dates back from 1800s, so I don't know if we invented it.

Yes we do
It's actually doining pretty well here and it's presence is big here.
All major and even smaller cities got a tesco.

Quality is better than in german trash shops like Lidl of Kaufland.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x2187, 281K)

It's a pos dealer in manchvegas.

Rent.

Even burgers don't drink as much coke as Mexicans.

>French on price tag
It’s clearly a Quebec Costco.
Stop blaming provincial mismanagement on Costco.
Doug promised a buck a beer, he’s just price matching Quebec.

It’s the one on sale.
This is more palatble

Attached: A6753EFE-9798-426B-B65C-9FD4CE956CE1.jpg (225x400, 43K)

60 bucks LOL

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Rip off. 28 grams for $140.00 right now, not no fucking outdoor poop either, you're getting beautiful hydro at that price. Outdoor is $80-$90 for every 28.

Everything.

Attached: nee.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>he wants all the niggers around him in cuntario to be degenerate alocholics
pricing out the niggers is GOOD dipshit

hopefully a typo

Attached: 37.76€litre.png (1632x1224, 3.87M)

Just to follow up, I got 5 ounces last week for $550, That's $3.92 a gram of hydro.

0.5 hour with prostitute = 25€
1 liter diesel = 1.30€

might be , but the beer in europe is always shity in alloy cans. end of the story.
also ... draft beer use separated bottle of co2 there most of time i know so there is no such problem ...

Oh I forgot to add that it is the second biggest employer in Slovakia.

Here is price for a 6 pack, malboro cigs are 3.50€ a pack if I'm not mistaken.

Attached: Bez názvu.png (1235x606, 290K)

Sweet and all but you got to live in the Phillipines to get that price so basically fuck that.