Q is just a tool to diffuse rising tensions!

>Q is just a tool to diffuse rising tensions!
How do you interpret this, anti-Q tards?

Attached: cta.png (1842x867, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what I thought

Attached: 1458544795935.png (571x644, 712K)

The Federal Reserve will once again be controlled by Americans and for American interests.

I fear our people are in danger after announcing those intentions.

REMINDER. Bronfman and Salzman of NXIVM and World Jewish Congress were arrested yesterday. Of these people are going to make their move it's now.

Pray for president Trump and the brave ones who are ending our enslavement. We will win. God is on our side. The truth is on our side.

One of the president's secret service "tasters" died a few days ago. Likely poisoned. Pray for them all please lads.

Has Q ever mentioned the Jews?

No?

Hmmm....

Attached: 1463179300559.png (450x488, 269K)

Would he need to? He'll go after the banks and we'll fill in the blanks

GO Q GO!!!

What we need is intelligent dialog. Mods ought to ban spammers like

why do you do this to yourselves constantly

Attached: Israel for last.jpg (1200x501, 47K)

I would say that person is claiming that "something" is being done in secret, so you dont have to do anything, or be upset. Pretty obvious, or is there an enlistment office for the revolutionary guard?

The stroke victim in Scotland or are you talking about a more recent incident?

Q would have to be the biggest LARP
this board has ever produced.

That's not the cbbo tripcode

>or is there an enlistment office for the revolutionary guard?
>making your intentions public
If you don't already know who you would be in contact with then you're no use just sit this out

This isn't plebbit, faggot. You can't ban opinions you don't like. Go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald and boomerpost about israel.

Yes, he would need to. Most people can't fill in the blanks.

Interesting...Very well. I will wait for Q to mention it.

Attached: 1493371754143.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

oh a raid thread by some Qtards

The "stroke" victim. We won't be told about assassination attempts. Don't believe for a second that was a stroke.

>sit this one out
Roger

>Most people can't fill in the blanks.
Most people weren't for the revolutionary war
Most people thought Hillary was going to win
You're either a leftist, redditor, or jew to think that what the most want is any measure.

he has had a few tripcodes through the months since he showed up. he proved to us that he is legit by showing us pic related. the top pic is was posted by Q in the very begining months when he first started posting. the bottom is taken in the same area with only a small period of time passing in between pics. you can tell its the same location but taken at generally the same time by looking at the cloud paterns.

Attached: proof that its the same Q.jpg (578x771, 54K)

Q user is a test to see how fast information travels from Jow Forums and where that information goes.
they want to see the channels and means that the information gets passed through.
you can't deny Jow Forums's influence on internet culture and the 2016 election, they are trying to understand this and weaponize it for future elections.

their efforts will fail though, because the only faggots that fell for the Q user shit were nufags that didn't "fight in the meme wars"
So the data they are getting is from misleading or incomplete sources.

Attached: 1516517204875.jpg (1929x1600, 1.28M)

You don't know for sure same way people don't know for sure if he's legit. Anybody taking anything more than an agnostic approach to it is lying to themselves until more evidence is out.

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.
Something doesn't exist or isn't real until evidence is provided to prove it's existence or validity.

i know that there isnt any one piece of evidence that solidly proves Q is legit and that the deepstate is indeed being ripped apart, however looking at all the proof thus far does show that it might be real.

>Qoomer shabbos goy cucks
cringe

you are right, i don't know for sure and no one does.
but the Q user started right after Calm Before the Storm which i strongly believe was a psyop of some sort. I think the two are connected.

>Something doesn't exist or isn't real until evidence is provided to prove it's existence or validity.
Sure, which is why the fact is Q exists, but any interpretation or guess at who it may be nobody can be sure of. To claim that Q isn't Trump himself relies on just as much faith as claiming it is.

False. Oldfag here who fought in the meme wars. You don't know a thing about the Q op if you're posting this.

This op has a greater message than just some test.

>This isn't plebbit, faggot. You can't ban opinions you don't like. Go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald and boomerpost about israel.
The term "spam" is defined by the quantity of repetitive content. The type of content you post which plagues this site would not be a problem if you weren't posting such large volumes of it.

You're ruining this website. If mods were smart, they would ban content you post. There would be a lot more people using this Jow Forums if people like you weren't a part of it. You could always actually try to have a serious conversation, but of course, you won't.

You can scroll past this thread. Unless you have some anti-Q agenda to push, that is (we know you do)

checked

I'm open to the idea that there's some sort of validity to this Q thing, but come the fuck on, this is some Russell's teapot shit.

>Q's legit
>Q's tripcode was matlock
>Q's larp got so out of control that the 8ch board for calm before the storm became a witch hunt for fake people
People were had.

CBTS was hijacked by the Q larp. Mods purged CBTS threads.

>Trump is just an idiot who bumbled his way in to the most powerful office on the planet user
>c'mon there's no validity to this Trump presidency thing
I would assume people wouldn't be so sure of themselves these days.

Attached: Grumpf.png (1920x1074, 1.02M)

Attached: 1469558623891.gif (300x186, 446K)

>that is (we know you do)
yeah i do, shabbo goyim will be killed alongside their kike masters. have a nice day.

Gamers unite

Fuck off, faggot.

What you talking about, you dumb faggot?

Exactly. Why wouldn't Trump leverage autists in this fight? He'd be a fool not to. This place is a stronghold for Trump supporters. That's why we get shilled to death.

Knowing Trump is an excellent strategist, it only makes sense that this Q op is at the very least run by someone close to him.

>“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
AMEN

>Prayer said every single day in the OO
PRAYER SAID EVERY SINGLE DAY IN THE OVAL OFFICE
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

>Complete Faggot: The Tale of 4OzOOJUC

Trump has been nothing but supportive of Israel and the diaspora. Im not optimistic about so many people listening to a fucking NSA higher up, Why would you believe someone who for most of his life has supported and sacrificed himself and his children to the tribe when he says that he will do things against their interests?

You could make the claim that he has been a cryptonazi all of his life, that not once had he revealed himself to others about his secretive real person hood, but this would be quite frankly be fucking stupid. He has supported Israel and fullfilled their religious desires and inserted Neocon-zionist allies of Israel into his cabinet (John Bolton, Mitch Mcconnels wife, Jared Kushner, Friends of the Bushes that served in his economic wing), While completely fucking ignoring or weakly showing feigned opposition to antiwhite policies.

The opiod crisis is still on.
The completely broken ass immigration plans are still in effect.
White genocide is a go and Jewish preservation is in the green.

Nothing has changed, Trump played us for Jewish praise.

>2015 - 2016
>Oldfag
>implying

This board is fucking cancer.

I am curious.
Praying and god come up a lot in the Q rhetoric.
Which god is being referred to?

You unironically worship a tripfaggot.

OHHHH ITS HAPPENING AGAIN........W-WHAT THIS.......IM HAVING A VISION, A PROPHECY:

THE DOG SHITS ON THE FLOOR

THE BIG BIRD BITES BACK

THE TWEETS KEEP ROLLING

THE FACEBOOK STATUS IS ERECTED

THE BROWN EYE CLOSES

THE CLOUDS GATHER AND IT RAINS

THE MOON AND THE CHEESE

THE CAT IN THE HAT

THE COMEDIAN AND THE SATANIC JEWISH SEX CULT

A NEW DAWN EMERGES FROM THE NIGHT

Q.

>I known nothing about Jow Forums
The post

Not everyone on this board is a Nazi, friend.
DoJ, Coastguard, and ICE have been hammering drug traffickers.

Can't fix immigration without Dem votes at the moment. Wait for midterms.

If you believe nothing has changed you're asleep at the wheel. We are winning. Trump is winning. Truth will win.

is it time, lads?

Attached: 3524635.jpg (613x1187, 447K)

All they have to do is say the word. God bless, friend.

>The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings
jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

What in the literal boomer fuck do you mean by taster? Gimme sauce or GTFO

Theoretically, this site could produce a golden age of ideas. The spam people like you post for the sole purpose of drowning out meaningful debate makes that impossible.

Attached: poddelongedfghnm,.,mnb.jpg (761x532, 108K)

Attached: sameshitdirrerent.jpg (2184x1548, 484K)

Which one of you faggots is supposed to do something with this?
>To all Americans, please pray.
>B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9
>Q+

Not everyone you disagree with is a baby boomer. I have no hatred for them, they're useful in this fight against evil.

A taster tests/tastes food VIPs will be in contact with ahead of time. This is done to stop poisoning attempts.

Attached: 673856874.jpg (797x355, 125K)

Drug trafficking is the least of our civilizations fucking issues at the moment. We have willingly supported weakness and stupidity and held them up as the standard of good for children, Not only that but replacing our children for hurt feelings.

Immigration is a matter of the executive branch, Trump could have pushed the issue with the ruling that his "Muslim ban" went into practice but he didn't. If the dems get the midterms im just supposed to vote for the based zionist again right?

No things have changed, We now have a president who wholeheartedly supports the jewish state in its entirety while it dupes dumb republicans into supporting its child rape cult.

You aren't winning as you haven't fixed any issues that matter to our civilizations survival.

Truth is relativistic, Your truth isn't my truth as it is perceived by yourself. Standardized truth is a result of the whole collective deciding on a loose basis of truth that wasn't the truth a hundred years ago and won't be the truth a hundred years from now.

If you want to go support the NSA, the Jewish state and the Haradim go to /ptg/, If not fuck off you brainwashed sheep. Trump isn't going to solve shit as long as he grovels before Israel.

Attached: qwds.jpg (2648x1960, 1015K)

Attached: 2eoy57.jpg (905x500, 125K)

until Q actually posts something that proves to be true it's irrelevant

YAY BASED ZIONIST WARS FOR ISRAEL! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YAY WE DID IT REDDIT WE SAVED THE WEST BY SUCKING OFF THE BEST! WE LOVE OUR BASED CONSERVATIVE JEWISH JARED KUSHNER!
WE LOVE OUR BASED IVANKA FOREIGN POLICY!
WE LOVED OUR BASED BLACK MEN FUCKING OUR BASED RACEMIXING WHORES!

THIS IS A AWOOOOOVMENT FOLKS! I AM TOO FUCKING STUPID TO DO ANY RESEARCH INTO THE TALMUND! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YAY REDDIT! WE SAVED THE WEST! WE DONT NEED TO RESORT TO EVIL RACISM NOW!

Death to the mods of Jow Forums, may they suffer ten thousand bouts of veneral disease.

:^)
>This thread was quarantined to make way for more niggercock threads
>warning for posting politically incorrect material
wewlad what a flaming faggot

May the mods of Jow Forums all contract hundreds of strains of HIV.

cringe