Unironically using the phrase "based and redpilled"

>unironically using the phrase "based and redpilled"

Please, tell me: what does it feel like to have an IQ below 100?

Attached: 1493284968055.jpg (250x250, 10K)

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

i would TELL op that he is FAG FLAGABI FUCK BUTT FUCK ASS BITCH but he is correct
people have forgot what it means to be BASED
its no longer about the BASED philosophy AND BASED lifestyle
BEING BASED is all about BEING URSELF and NOT LETTING OTHERS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO
being BASED is all about LOVING NATURE, just a second ago i let a FLY out of my WINDOW i LOVE NATURE
being BASED is appreciating ur FRIENDS and FAMILY, go meet ur FRIEND and tell them HEY thank YOU FOR being my FRIEND, if its a GUY and its GUY, if its a GUY and its a GIRL, its a GIRL and its a GUY, its a GIRL and its a GIRL TELL them you APPREICATE them being there FOR you
THATS what it means to be BASED (thank you LIL B the BASEDGOD the BASEDOVERLORD FOR TEACHING us)
its very sad to see that BASED is being CORRUPTED by evil MEME HUMOUR!!!

>danish intellectual

unbased and bluepilled

I AM 100% SERIOUS THE BASED PHILOSOPHY WAY OF LIFE IS BEING CORRUPTED BY U MEMELORDS!!
THIS IS REALLY BAD AND REALLY SERIOUS

Attached: lil b.jpg (390x285, 36K)

I would reply by greentexting "american intellectual".
However the phrase itself is an oxymoron.

Danes have accomplished nothing. American intellectuals conquered half the world. Theres us military occupying bases around the world.

it feels based and redpilled
unironically

This shows the state of American education. I really cannot tell whether or not you're baiting me into confronting you, or whether or not this is just the common American stupidity that we've all grown so accustomed to.
But fuck it.

>Danes have accomplished nothing
You're quite right; if you exclude creating the least corrupt, happiest, and overall greatest country in the history of western civilization; whereas in America, you managed to become the only country to legalize corruption in the form of campaign donations.

>American intellectuals conquered half the world
As previously stated: American intellectual is an oxymoron. Also, millitary bases does not equate to occupation. If you wish to speak of conquering, Europeans literally conquered 95% of the planet.

Enjoy getting massacred on your way to Walmart, you grotesquely dumb creature.

> Also, millitary bases does not equate to occupation
not sure if bait or euros are this deluded for real

whats it like to have autism

tukikohtaistettu ja punapilleröity

no u

Definition of millitary occupation: "Military occupation is effective provisional control by a certain ruling power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the violation of the actual sovereign".

Rather an autistic kissless virgin than mentally challenged.

>trump did not just order euros to pay up 4% of gdp to NATO fund
you can spin it all you like but when your govenment has to pay tribute every year it means you're under occupation

Attached: 1380046819325.png (468x425, 13K)

based and redpilled

Attached: image.jpg (750x746, 375K)

>happiest country

Easy to do when your tax payer base has their defense budget subsidized by an actually productive society: the American tax payer. That shit isn't going to last long and NATO is finished. We Americans are tired of footing the bill for you arrogant faggots.

Also, you dumb faggots aren't "the happiest", you're all on anti depressants! Denmark has one of the highest usage on the planet.

This is why Americans like Russians better. They rely on themselves and aren't a bunch of weakling coward faggots like the arrogant Europeans.

>Enjoy getting massacred

Only niggers get shot in the USA which is why we self segregate. When you start paying for your own military again enjoy your 70% tax rate and extreme poverty.

GET FUCKED

i thought it was ironic?

Feels based & redpilled

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

Okay, this is epic

>tfw 148 IQ
Based AND redpilled

unbased and bluepilled post