I'm in Utah

I'm in Utah.

Attached: 1515328856115.png (1091x818, 1.44M)

almost heaven
utaaaaaah
big open spaces
maybe there's a riiiiver

the mormon country

fuck utah
t. has never been outside usa

utah is biutiful

u suk kox

Ive been to Canada illegally
utah has cool shit, look at saltair. most of it is shit tho, colorado was fun for the literal 8th time, but couldn't say witch state (park-wise) is better (other than Texas)

look at this

Attached: 1508494332674.png (932x337, 757K)

Utah is pretty

>tfw never moved more then 200 miles east or west of home town
ahhhhhh

Lived in Salt Lake City for two years at citifront. Became a big Utes fan. Couldn’t stand the Mormons

I cant stand jehovah's witness.
fucking pests pushing their shit on national land, I'm fine with in-park services but these people getting free ad space at the most crowded time of the year is bullshit.

Attached: 1505811609263.png (624x410, 630K)

You can always come live with me user

Attached: 1530318329822.jpg (519x519, 163K)

Any WA here

bring back a souvenir

bring back a futah

Attached: 1532529029216.jpg (928x1200, 476K)

Why, Utah is a nice looking place live there for 25 of my 26 year life. I kind of miss how nice or look and the rain. But there not much too do there and salt lake city is infested with homeless that the city try too hide for every one. Great place if you want too be parr of the crunch

Well there are good thing about them and if you at leat fake being part of the crunch you live a nice life. And there like no black people it mostly white and Asians

Whats the best state so me and my family can colonize it/reclaim it?

reimu booben

Indiana

Or we could give it back too the native Americans

pls invade utah so i can shitpost under a mexican flag

also am 1/8th cheroke and muh mother danish so i wuz a amerindian

Attached: mas blanco que tu muhammed.png (696x494, 110K)

go back there

I like utah tho, vacation-wise

> The big box of evangelicals
Such a great state

Utah user here. What part?

guam

Attached: 1531481775994.jpg (250x250, 48K)

I'll never get my answer. I'll forever be alone.

Me too I don't think I would want too live my life there but habe a nice home there too take people so I can show them were I come form

lol I know you are. I've talked to you and Normie about it a bit.

Attached: images (1).jpg (189x267, 8K)

I still don't understand how norime as a kind live on Las Vegas it like live on the saints was hole it going too be 115 tomrrow or satday.

I am in Delaware

Attached: 1476468818836.jpg (657x527, 42K)

good god. I hope it doesn't get that hot here.

And norime tell me it can get 120 or higher here and that when no one go out. There even a law on this state that if you walk on a store and they have a way too give you watter they have too give you at leat a cup of watter with out pay

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Sounds like it's hot enough to kill someone out there.

Oh it is firehouse will set up places were you can cool off even school play ground have watter miss that lightly spray the kids down. This is the low ball of how hot it will get here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-005250.png (720x1280, 147K)

Holy shit that has to be horrible.

Norime don't sun brun he juat sweet a lot being a white utah girl it kill me. And i found out one thing when white people get hot like really hot they go fucking nuts.

If you're smart about it you can avoid sunburn. But yeah the heat can really fuck with you.

If you put a sunscreen you sweet it off. And it not even summer right now it just spring. What suck the moat is the people we love with don't like weed so we have too fine a spot too smoke and smoke weed in 115 or higher and then have too walk too get the smell off you.

It actually is closer to Fall now than it is to Spring.
Can't really blame your house mates for not liking weed. but yes it sucks having to leave the home for something you enjoy.

We smoke it put side and we do is wad med we even move here over law and them make use level it aginst the law and couls get as in trouble. They get piss of if they think we been drink and was like if you drick we make sure you can't live here. We juat want too be able too smoke in a backyard and then go for a walk too the part and sit in shade too cool down.

It's difficult but I'd assume that the best choice of action is to find somewhere different to live. Could be expensive but it's an idea.

That the plan we juat need too fine a batter paying job so we can. It juat more about that they makeing use brack the law we can smoke here but you can ownly do it in you own home. They know this theu juat don't care. I have too go but it was nice talking with you

Good night. say good night to Normie for me as well.

ユター