I'm going to talk with Alice so she can help me with my problems, as soon as I find the right words. She's so nice...

I'm going to talk with Alice so she can help me with my problems, as soon as I find the right words. She's so nice, spending her time to help someone like me, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Attached: 1d0b2bdce2d0616e6680f9d9d4411582.jpg (883x1280, 166K)

How much moany have you given her. Don't lie

I haven't given her any money.

Yes I sure that what you want use too beleave.

It's true, I'm not lying. She doesn't talk to me for money, she does it out of the goodness of her heart.

you should give her money to show your appreciation

Then if she was so good and kind and did not want you moany have her come and say it for herself. Or if she care so much she would show you her (his) face

She's said it multiple times that she doesn't do it just for money. Also, she doesn't need to show anyone her face.

No, if a someone care for you they would not need the moany for it. They would just go out of the way too. Care with out any moany a monay grabing whore it who she ( he) is. And the man of bant should have someone who care for them not about how much they pay.

bipolar retard

They way even have a place too take moany. If moany was not a part of it there would be no need for anything were you could give him moany. I understand that you loanly and you want a girl too care but there are girl that go. They juat not moany grabing whores. If she card she would come too you and ask how you doing

so now you're back to liking her? you're unstable OP

Attached: wtessd-.jpg (543x736, 85K)

We can give you better advice. Don't go to some cross-boarding roastie for shit-tier advice.

I had a long think about my behaviour and realised I was in the wrong. If you see this alice, I'm sorry. I look forward to talking with you.

>She

until proven otherwise nerd

She is a biological female. I believe her.

I see the photo of her swimming bottoms and unless you have a dick it would not like out likw that. And if you say she juat like it lose and not tight then you stuped if the bottoms of her swimsuit was loss it fall off and eveyone would see her pussy

It's just the way the light and shadow is making it look. She is a girl, I don't doubt her for a second.

Really....really I am and qween and what bant think if stuped and even this is way past anything I can say.

>until proven otherwise nerd
>She is a biological female. I believe her.

Attached: 971.jpg (791x593, 481K)

that's because you're a simple retard with no experience with women

I can't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm not a simple retard. I just trust and have faith in my friends.

I feel like she is 100% geniune. I feel like she could one day become my only friend.

I saying I am the most retard person as bant ask them and say that the thing poke form in her swimsuit it just the lighting it even more retard then this real life autism can handle. she (he) going too suck to his fake fell of care and when it fine the moany milk you of all moany. If she cared she would have come too you was freeking out about her that what a really female dose when ahe care for you. That why come in here so you won't be hurt by a moamy hungery trap

i think its a guy too honestly

not that it would matter a whole much to me personally

whoever they are if they're making you feel happy you should just roll with the punches buddy life's a bitch

It is just the lighting. Post the picture and see how retarded you really are. And if she didn't care about me, she wouldn't spend time talking to me. Not once has she asked me for money.

are you the fag that hates her but you're just going the total opposite direction with it to reverse troll? lol

I do you one better i post a fuck thread you newfag and they will tell you stuped and ugly they think I am. He going too wait in tell he so deep in too you life and then ask for moany and God dame nigger I know what look like a vigain in a swimsuit and what lighting would do I have one he fuck up his dick tucking job.

Can someone please translate this rambling for me?

she says she can tell the difference between a penis in a bikini and a vagina, your lighting excuse is stupid and gay.

can't you even read?
dumbass

Thank you ^^ I wish I could show you how thank for I am.

Attached: 1524518968238.png (300x380, 137K)

Look, I'm just thankful to have her in my life. She's there for me when no-one else is. She is definitely a girl and I trust her. Stop talking shit about the most genuinely kind girl I know.

Attached: 1531699582445.jpg (917x1180, 297K)

If I trust in Alice, she can help me get my mind out of this dark place it's been stuck in for the last few years. She can help me, where my own family and therapists have failed.

Attached: 1531609645347.png (1344x756, 1.67M)

She's literally never asked for money, idiot.
I don't know what you're saying here but it sounds retarded
She is, in fact, a pretty nice lady. Talked to her before. Nothing but nice to me, didn't ask for a damn thing in return.

>she
Boy do I have a surprise for you!

Attached: B8B5C058-6B1F-4195-BE8F-AB67A5E768D6.jpg (326x226, 17K)

This guy understands. Stop talking shit about her when you don't even know her like I know her.

Just gonna leave this rare alice here

Attached: 1529621824258.jpg (1344x756, 217K)