> Alice3D is a she
ftfy

you mean i get to pick?

Attached: 41123.jpg (500x375, 100K)

I pick my cute wife mari

Attached: 🎵.png (711x722, 487K)

woah

Alice3D is a she.

alice3d cooked pork chops in a thread and there was literally nothing else on the plate, no female could ever be that bad at preparing a meal in front of an audience

>no female could ever be that bad at preparing a meal in front of an audience
why would you assume that?

she(male)

she(female)

We have all see the photo of her(his) swimming bottoms and unless you have a dick it would not like out likw that. And if you say she juat like it lose and not tight then you stuped if the bottoms of her(his) swimsuit was loss it fall off and eveyone would see her pussy

in english please

You cant even speak english in the fucking filenames.

It's just the lighting and shadow making it look that shape.

yo no hablo english

puto

no tu

>goes to the trouble of preparing a "meal" for an audience
>it's literally just pork chops

women don't go to the trouble of cooking a meal they're going to take pictures of for the express purpose of posting them online and just cook a fucking piece of meat and throw it on a plate

No matter how you cut it this is how women look in swimsuit bottom bad lighter or not it form fiting not loss his was loss too hid his dick

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (768x1097, 76K)

no tu

yeah but we're not talking about a master chef contestant we're talking about a cosplaying aspie on Jow Forums

women these days can't cook a damn anyway, wouldn't expect some parsley on top or something

many can't cook that's true.. but if they CAN cook a goddamn pork chop AND are bothering to document and post the results of their efforts, they damn well know better than to slap a fucking pork chop on a plate and call it good without so much as a sprinkle of parsley or some microwaved frozen corn or carrots or spinach or something

That's a professional model, at a professional photo shoot. That pic has been taken in the best possible lighting conditions and photo shopped extensively. Your argument has been discarded.

nobody's talking about you, alice hating aussie

The ponit of the photo was too show that swimsuit and not wore loss like in the photo it not about the light it about he wore a loss swimsuit too hide his dick. And if he was a women he would have have wore a swimsuit bottom as fucking underwere with a bar.

Attached: il_fullxfull.337276479.jpg (1344x1500, 435K)

i just don't know anymore hey lol

can i pick niether please?

Women can't cook, been cook meal for 25 year I cook when I was five for my brother. Women cool more then men and watermelon and salt it not close too a meal. I spend moat of my time cooking and tea time it not juat a lot of tea realy tea had at leat a little bit a food that why you have tea plates

This is allowed.

What about this there no womwn were loss fit swimsuit

Attached: 5775834887_8720825364_z.jpg (478x640, 161K)

Trannies dont count as females

who's Alice3D?

Never been to this board before fuck you

Also, someone pls give me a picture of "alice orbiters"

The point of the cooking threads isn't about creating elaborate meals, it's about teaching basic recipes that Jow Forums neets can make on a budget. Try to pay attention to the threads next time.
Alice is a biological female with two X chromosomes and a vagina, It's truly baffling to me how you faggots manage to see cocks everywhere.

I see a pussy have time I piss I am a female and I know a pussy and a women when I see one and he is not one.

Attached: 1532500623723s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>Try to pay attention to the threads next time.
but they're not interesting. the only reason i'm here is because you faggots are arguing about them

basically this

watermelon and salt it not a meal and watermelon it not cheep over and when working on little moany some thing a really women would know

fuck off shiro poster

Attached: 888.jpg (385x550, 78K)

You'll have to forgive me if I don't trust your expert opinion.
Ok fine, but don't say wrong shit if you don't actually pay attention enough to know.

Thats space cowboy. Doesn't he orbit alice?

She's made way more than watermelon and salt.
And that was 4th of july thing.

You cannot simply tell me to fuck off when I love replying to all Russians.
not shiro

>don't say wrong shit
i said that food presentation had no bearing on whether its a boy or girl why are you stomping my nuts buddy

Attached: concern.jpg (353x286, 31K)

Not really, I meant another picture with orbits
> I love replying to all Russians.
Just say what you need?

I'm talkin' to you about her cooking and the intentions behind it, not her vagoo

Attached: 1528503117165.jpg (1344x756, 214K)

I need all the Russian posters on this board to ...

wat

kiss me on the cheek.

>I need all the Russian posters on this board to ...

Attached: 651.jpg (700x525, 236K)

oh this is Alice? yeah I never liked her threads, I don't need some weaboo to teach me how to cook

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

*100% gay

I will belive when i see the face or unmutilated vagoo.

Sometimes she just runs threads where she serves tea. I think it's intended to be like...a relaxing chill environment to people to talk about their lives or w/e
But...you can probably guess how that turns out.

Not as gay as posting 2hu all the time and necrobumping

well, I guess I can understand that but there's too many autists to even feel that chill vibe anymore

I mean ive finally realized that cute slavic boys are the best thing on earth. The United States must invade Russia and turn its population to slavery.

ikr

Attached: 1530825543552.jpg (850x590, 54K)

>as posting 2hu all the time
dummy, this is not gay
dumb schizo(shiro)

Attached: 517.png (800x800, 755K)

also pretty gay

Suit yourself. She's a cute though.
Yep. I still appreciate her and what she's trying to do though. I think it's a fucking exercise in futility, but maybe she's more optimistic

Attached: 1509491442475.jpg (1344x756, 221K)

not shiro, and you wish I was shizo turkust Russanon
You're gay.

prove

Your name is gaya.

млъкни гeй

Attached: 759.jpg (636x888, 205K)

prove it

dumb gayposters

Attached: 1529177390535.png (566x567, 233K)

I am a big cum guzzling faggot

>not this shit again
proof

disprove shiro

Глyпaк Шиpo, тpябвa дa yмpeш.
Tи cи идиoт и гeй

Not shiro
You know I cant read that dickhead. Either speak English or be stupid as you're the only one reading what you post.

dumb shiro

this

My views have probably changed from shiros desu
turkost Russanon

dumb personality disorder shiro

>turkost Russanon
And why?

A much different disorder than shiros desu
I dont remember how to spell what New Zealander said and I cant be bothered to look it up.

>I dont remember how to spell what New Zealander said and I cant be bothered to look it up.
Maybe Irkutsk?

*Irkutsk Russanon
happy?

>*Irkutsk Russanon
Dumb shiro can not remember 7 letters.
And yes, Irkutsk is an region(Oblast), but I live in the Krai

Thats literally spelled in an odd way... Besides I just read a 500 page book today to study for a test.
The krai, more like BE egypt am I right?

BF* Egypt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krai

More like Bumfuck Egypt am I right?

Shut the fuck up
Dumb autistic school kid shiro

Oh man, Im so hurt. boo hoo

Can't you come up with something better besides shut up?

kys

Thats pretty fair game but Im guaranteed not to.

oh and why are you talking about yourself in the other thread?

ok

Attached: Whaa.jpg (178x252, 10K)

I was worried, you weren't gonna be here

Haha silly of course I would necrobump this thread

Attached: dancee.gif (64x64, 5K)

According to Alice lore the vagoo was stabbed up and mutilated by her mom.
Which also makes her infertile.

But you know, this shit doesn't matter. Jow Forums has once again gotten their panties in a twist over the sex of someone they're never going to even have a chance to fuck. The biological sex of strangers on the internet doesn't matter never mind how they're presenting themselves.

nigger

I p-prepared it in literally ten minutes as I c-came home late from work.

They w-were a size and a half too big for me.

You h-have no understanding of womans clothes.

As I s-said, it was a bit rushed.

You c-clearly don't share my body type then.

Watermelon is q-quite cheap if you pick it up in season and especially f-from a local farm

Attached: 1371464153665.jpg (598x500, 67K)