Stop talking shit about Alice. She honestly wants to help each and everyone of us, without wanting anything in return...

Stop talking shit about Alice. She honestly wants to help each and everyone of us, without wanting anything in return. Try talk to her and you'll see what a nice and genuinely kind person she really is. Just stop the hate, please, she doesn't deserve to be hated.

Attached: 1531608078948.jpg (1344x756, 220K)

Nice twin 9s!
I don't know her, isn't she the cooking things lady?!

Attached: 1515219180523.png (424x600, 167K)

She the cooking trap look close at the chest and you see that make up was use too make it look like she had small breast. But there no really meet on her chest in all in her pant

She's a very nice person, who tries to help Jow Forums any way she can, for nothing in return.

Fuck off beta orbiter bitch

Wrong, Idiot.
I mean I agree with the overall message but I don't think making even more alice threads in Jow Forums is going to make her more popular

Attached: bewb.png (798x647, 589K)

That's nice!
I already know how to cook so I didn't look at her thread very much when I saw it!

Attached: 1514613116179.jpg (1000x1220, 446K)

false flag aussie is such a psychopath

That's hrt you faggot

Wait a minute, is this the SAME aussie that was spamming hate threads a few days ago?

"It's just make-up!"
>prove him wrong
"it's actually HRT!"

No sense arguing with you, you faggots are always going to shift the goal post, all the way up to the fucking moon if need be.

Alice is a man.

fuck no, its op

this is some bizarre shit though

Yeah that's what I meant.

If it's really the same dude, holy shit he's obsessed

>Those. Knee's
>Those shoulders
>Those hands
>Those fake unnaturally looking tits

Attached: 1532563156702.jpg (235x287, 10K)

Not many women out in bogan country.

>>>>seeing cocks everywhere you look

>ignoring my argument
>no u
Really?

Attached: 707589059ef81c28493c4bce2d4fcfa4.jpg (236x270, 13K)

Because there isn't an argument there, you're just pointing out body parts and trying to ascribe masculine features to them.

she looks very sturdy her knees and shoulders are bigger than a women's and "her" tits look very unnatural

And I think she looks frail and petite, and she has normal looking breasts? It doens't matter if this is all just going to be a matter of your opinion vs. mine. We're not gonna convince each other of anything, so this interaction is pointless.

Attached: 1526693013208.jpg (4608x3440, 699K)

Maybe i'm just paranoid? But she's still a ugly money whoring bitch

I don't think running a twitch necessarily makes you a money whore.