If you could change one thing about the average person in your country what would you change?

If you could change one thing about the average person in your country what would you change?

I wish American's weren't so obnoxious and loud.

Attached: California_Gull_m17-30-124_l.jpg (1024x820, 34K)

that's two things

Two things that ply into each other.

You took the words out of my mouth in a non literal sense.

I wish that people in care more over all about the country over all. I here so many people be like I don't get tax and how too helping homeleas help me when I can just gamble my moany away on the governor more of it

No there's no "Ply" bs here you said one thing, they are two different conditions to be met. One can be annoying with a quiet condition vice versa.

*Play
Is that better?

And fine, name a few things. I don't care. I'm just curious what people find annoying about their own countries.

I wish my people weren't easily offended asses with their pinoy pride.

I wish Russian's weren't so damn cute and easy to b8.

I always wondered about that. I always saw people throwing "Pinoy Pride" all over everything. It was like they couldn't let you not know.

I wish everyone wasn't such a violent, scum-sucking alcoholic

well ok then

no one here would ever want to be a politcian except for stupid useless cunts that should be put in charge of the orange slices at a game of footy
then everyone complains when that is what we get for politcians

Yeah, they always have to make it known and it can be really obnoxious at times. Plus when you say something negative about Philippines, they will always be triggered

live in bundaberg?

i would like to fix alchocol issue

I live in a fairly decent place but whenever I travel anywhere like that everyone seems to be a meth-addicted cunt of a person

I've not heard the best things about Malcolm Turnbull. Is he like what you described?

That has to be a pain, especially being from the same country as them. Probably similar to how I hate the way most Americans act.

everyone here is old or aboriginal, its awful

Attached: 1531998132169.jpg (400x360, 19K)

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything good about Aboriginals. It's almost like they are on the same level as Gypsies.

Easiest b8 ever. Praise your communism.

gypsies would run screaming after a few days

Attached: 1527604410533.jpg (240x240, 12K)

From what I've heard, abbos like to scream and shout for money and free things. Not sure if true though.

I wish they'd drive their vehicles like considerate humans.

I'd have to agree. It's rare I go driving and don't almost get hit.

It really is. And the fact that these asshats can sometimes also be rude, egotistical, narcissistic, loud and very disrespectful as fuck.

lol sounds like a lot of Americans if I'm being honest.

Yeah I get that a lot lol. Filipinos love to imitate American culture so I can see where you're coming from lol. This saying really goes for my people really, " Monkey see, monkey do."

Yeah that sucks. And sometimes the imitators can be even more annoying.

Preaching to the choir m8. No truer words can be said.

I am so sorry friend. I pray for your sanity

Yeah thanks frend. I usually keep my sanity by hanging around Jow Forums, so I've got that going for me.

That seems counter productive but I can't blame you.

Lol yeah, The irony of keeping sanity through browsing a website where insanity rules. Ah the irony.

As long as it keeps you going, right?

Anyway, I ought to get some sleep. Good night friend. Thanks for the chat!

Have a nice sleep frend.

replace mcdonalds with some sort of asian food thing