Scary weather

scary weather

Attached: download.png (1287x641, 137K)

its 26C here and the middle of winter

I rather it be stormy then this hot. And this is the coolest it will get here there talk about it get 115 this weekend

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-005258.png (720x1280, 131K)

Its 1 a.m. and 95 out. Kill me

Attached: 1532309338558.jpg (600x549, 30K)

cool
i would give you the storm but i need it to not die

Fans are your friend

Are storms really as bad as I have hurd in England

hmmm, im not sure as im used to them. What are they like for you? The occasional tree can fall over here

Well i use too live in Utah and they use too have more snow but I know like haft of the country here is flooded with nonstop rain watter the other it on fire. But I live in Las Vegas so I could ownly dream too have a nice cooling story thay last for more then 4 mins

you should buy a sprinkler and have a designated rain zone in your garden

Can't las Vegas had a huge drought the ownly real lake here is drying up fast there can see the watter level going down. But on the strip tjey have so many watter fountains that you can't even put a finger in it and it coat ton of moany too keep even a small patch of gress alive

Please send some of the rain our way. Over here, it's going to get as hot as 37 degrees C and literally no one is prepared for it. I want to die. Please Tlaloc, bringer of rain, be merciful.

lucky

Reminder that global warming is just libtard meme XDDDDDDD

Blame the Jews for this

DAMN JEWS

Everyone here is a libtard then, people here are screaming that we fucked up and won't last another 100 years on this godforsaken planet, and that these monstrously high temperatures will be "normal" from now on.

Funny thing is, last insane summer we've had was 2003, and in between then and now we've had really modest summers. I don't know anymore, fuck

Every summer is going to be hotter than the previous one, we're fucked.

The only thing we can do is accept our deaths and turn on the airconditioning.

*bbbrfvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Every summer prior to this one has been absolute shit here, now it's hot and we have a drought because lack of rain. Instantly it's global warming and this is the starting point of the end of the world. They fuck their own logic in the ass when they say one summer can determinate this but people still suck their cock since they lack ability to think long term. If we however have a very cold winter they will be very logical about it, saying it's "weather and not climate" and "too short term to tell". Tell me why I shouldn't be suspicious of this when they are so inconsistent in their own logic.

What the FUCK is going on?

Attached: reeee.png (638x333, 29K)

Yes. The same shit that's happing to you ks happing here as well. People are so quick to panick.

>34°C
Okay, this is going to epic.

Attached: weather.png (617x517, 56K)

At least you get to have rain with your extreme temperatures. Here, its DRY

AAAAHHHHHHHH

It's so dry here, it's only rained once in the last two months, I really hope it rains tomorrow honestly.

Yeah, except hot damp air is literally hell.

You're right. Forgot about that for a sec. :c hang in there