Hello Jow Forums today i feel extra happy. so how do you become happy? i usually listen too music...

hello Jow Forums today i feel extra happy. so how do you become happy? i usually listen too music. sometimes miku or just electronic music. today i listened to this song youtube.com/watch?v=eXL171FuUaM
i have the game also. it really makes me feel happy. anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1519706462153.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_PYJYTicbE
youtu.be/O-yAo2BDrkU
youtu.be/brHJZWV3_NQ
youtu.be/gTXE-HwDNSk
youtu.be/5v3pAR-gbtE
youtu.be/qLkw0lwOVI0
youtu.be/NPOdqWhmPoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i feel happy by creating something and reently i have been unhappy because i am not making any progress on a track i am composing

oh. i know that feeling. i also have tried making music with softwares. but i suck. so i am learning piano first. if i can master that then i can make music there. anyways i hope you manage too do it.

why we need to be happy? we only made shitposting with waifus and frogs. Also I lisen to remix of Shadilay when I'm posting~

Attached: tenor.gif (220x291, 245K)

i like shadilay. but it gets boring after a while. happiness is good user. because it feels good.

oh. post your favorite music that makes you happy or something in this thread :)

Ritsu no
Cirno is the devil

cirno is cute :3

Korbo do cooking threads

You're cuter

Attached: 7f57312aff704a9f66442aeb68e326c8--saihara-x-ouma-soul.jpg (480x418, 37K)

oh its you :)

*hugs* :3

enjoy my hapiness~

youtube.com/watch?v=s_PYJYTicbE

Attached: 7df37969f9a42ac9a15747b5b9da3963.jpg (264x264, 13K)

The meme has changed to kobe cock

kobe cock plz

( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )
thank you

I love you so much tee hee~

Attached: 61ecaac495d25d3abd814723bb27cb97.jpg (420x583, 44K)

Kobe cock plz

whats happening?

D-Do you feel like talking today?

yeah i can do that

Kobe cock plz

Hmmm. Do you have a discord dear?

Kobe cock plz

korbo, just give the Russian and Ritsu some co*k already man.

discord? no i thought you didnt mean it like that... i just want to be alone. is that bad?

What is kobe cock user, I don't wacth anime until 2014

I support you user, people are bad for your body~

But what if you decide to stop coming here? How will I find you?

i will try my best to be here . there are many good people here i like :)

user, do you know that the probably that you meet someone on Jow Forums is pretty low

Attached: 1531636296681.jpg (480x454, 33K)

Even if they make you angry? This place is bad for you :(

hehe i will manage

Attached: bvnrghergf.png (730x1046, 345K)

Anons, probably it was not the topic. but you know your mbti personality?

Okay if you say so *kisses your cheek* :3

Attached: 36477842_193978741290850_796491514560643072_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

yeah, its fuck your personality tests bullshit one

oh. yes im a INTP
i will of course. i have promised myself. i cant break it :)

My cute bf

Attached: Sword.Art.Online.full.1584585.jpg (715x881, 332K)

I feel happy when I manage to solve a difficult math problem or make my code work

ESTJ

INTJ

Attached: INTJ in deep consideration.jpg (1208x1524, 266K)

INFJ

INTJ brother, I want to be such a Thinking guy like you

Attached: intjvsinfj.jpg (665x516, 74K)

Most of thinking gets spent on bullshit like this to be honest. Even when I am outside of the house I am still daydreaming about random things. At night especially I always look behind me in case someone tries to attack me

Attached: Is this a trick question.jpg (1212x1188, 110K)

having feelings is the worst. infj everytime tries to understand people and tries to make their better but when you notice that nobody cares about you. it's when you devil part begin to born inside on your good heart

Attached: 1514395778964.jpg (1000x856, 155K)

there is no need to say good stuff about me all the time korbo :)

thats good user. oh so what kind of coding language do you work with? im not a coder so i dont really know that much

I am not very experienced but I have started to work with Python. Until recently I used to play around with Game maker 1.4 and a few years ago when I was in junior high school I tried to make games using scratch

Testing

oh. i hope it goes well user

Just don't bother then or express them by not talking to anyone. People are heartless and don't deserve us INFJ. Any other side of the spectrum is using their feelings to deceive you. If you're born an INFJ you're bound to be an outcast and maybe a misunderstood artist.

Attached: frontispiece-to-jerusalem-william-blake.jpg (649x900, 214K)

I do it. I think in fact if someone goes to Jow Forums. it's because probably you don't feel comfortable with normies. also I love my loneliness and my memes

Attached: 17346_pepe_the_frogp.png (800x732, 565K)

These autistic kids aren't any better and neither are anonymous boards. They all fail to understand us in the first place. You can't express your creativity unless you want to be mocked at in return. It doesn't have anything to do with personality types but INFJs tend to be productive and an unproductive place like this is a shit hole.

korbo cook cock

Usually, I go to Jow Forums for reading and learning about what is happening in the world and try to release my upset against to all this world and their hypocrisy folks. but today I did an exception because I feel a bit more depressed than normal, I didn't wanna have a hot discussion today so I went to Jow Forums for some autism memes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 9.17.16 AM.png (271x388, 38K)

COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAADSSS
TAKE MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
TO THE PLACEEEEEEEEEEEE
I BELOOOOOONGGGGGGG
WESSSSSSSSSTTTTTT VIRGINIAAAAAAAAAAA
MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA
TAKE MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAADSSS
TAKE MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAADSSS
TAKE MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAADSSS

Shitposting isn't an art tho

who said that? I go to this shit hole because I don't have enough energy for doing a thing

Attached: 1532514790772.jpg (306x306, 20K)

makes me happy:
youtu.be/O-yAo2BDrkU
youtu.be/brHJZWV3_NQ

for relaxing purposes:
youtu.be/gTXE-HwDNSk
youtu.be/5v3pAR-gbtE
youtu.be/qLkw0lwOVI0
youtu.be/NPOdqWhmPoc

idk hi ritsu

bruh quit giving the c*rno thread bumps

I'm glad you are happy fren
I failed life and I have to kill myself as soon as possible, before I lost a tiny bit of self-respectf I still have.

what?! please dont do that user. i know its bad. but you seem like a good person :(

don't be selfish user, kill me too

Thank you for caring for me user, and don't worry, I'm not gonna kill myself. I probably just like it to much to try onve more and give it all my best only to end up failing my life again.

no you will not fail user. life isnt that hard. j-just hang on too it and maybe you will be able too fight back one day

you're such a good user for belong to Jow Forums

Attached: 1532439451691.png (300x286, 77K)

we need to round up people like this and shoot them

Attached: sage.jpg (732x732, 120K)

thanks. but im not that good.i have done things that are bad. so please dont of me lightly.
no dont. please that would be bad

Maybe, the worst thing is that I actually believe it while my whole life-experience proving differently

no. sometimes when you throw a dice you will get the same number over and over again. but it cant keep going like that. life is like that. just try too enjoy it as much as possible.

If I'd just give up and accept my shitty life as it is I think I'd be much happier. But fuck yhis and fuck me, I've made my decision years ago and I'm not going change it.
Okay I feel slightly better, thank you dear anone

oh. ok i just hope you get better :) sorry if i cant do anything. im not that useful to others

what is your MBTI personality user?

No, you did great, you cared for me and thats most important, you deserve head patt from anime loli.

I don't know, never took a test, but from reading descriptions i think I'd associate myseldf with more than half of them

I think you would enjoy making this test when you found why you are as you feel. also, it could help you to search for a solution to your problems! I dunno, probably it is a good option for you user

Then I'll give it a try when I'm back home. Thank you

Don't let the c*rnofag poison you with their smooth talk. Keep your faith in Kek.

kot id get