America Liberated

Trump will be forced to resign this morning, and has until 6:30PM EDT to announce it. Following this will be a short stint in power by VP Pence, he will resign for "health purposes" on the 31st. Following that will be peace.

Pic related is me, I'm proud to have played my part in this. I'm happy to answer questions until I go to sleep. It's been a long night, but I'm too exstatic to sleep, I just had to share it with someone.

My party will finally have its dignity back.

America will finally have its dignity back.
We made it.

Attached: proof of identity.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Attached: 1507967391530.gif (320x181, 1.01M)

Sure Jan.
I believe in the prophecies that state he will be in power for 8 years

SAGE

You would explain how and why if you really did.

Are you a faggot or do you just suck dick for fun?

That’s the new definition of ‘glow in the dark’.

I'm glad you liked it. It took months to get this look right.

Faggot has the Republican flag to hide that he's not American

Attached: circumcision.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

He can stay at my place when he visits here. I have some good anime to introduce to him. Choice of either VB or Carlton with a Dominoes $500 range pizza or two in the evening, then bacon, eggs and hash browns for breakfast.

I'll give him my ultra rare Pepe drawing and proudly shake his hand before he leaves and say, "Thank you sir, it's been a pleasure"

Then we will say goodbye as he leaves. The car will drive off into the sunrise and I will then go inside to cut myself and masturbate.

The end.

I'm afraid that we need to forget about that pig. He did nothing for America. If we wish to be respected ever again, we cannot say what he has done. The Clintons would be jealous of his crimes.

At least a psychic is entertaining.

That is by far the gayest shit I’ve ever seen. No one got you to do any part dressed like that.

I wear that flag as a badge of pride. It represents what America should be.

>My party will finally have its dignity back

At least Democrats are upfront about hating America. Your party talks about loving America but in the end they fuck you just the same!

sadly the people who make up that party don't agree with you and that's who you represent

This. Shills use meme flags. They might as well just have a blue check flag as an option. Kys, OP.

Attached: omncceiov9kxktckfb7r.jpg (490x350, 116K)

“V for Vendetta” meets “Tron.” Edgy.

MUUUUUUUUM I NEED MORE GLOW IN THE DARK STICKS SO I CAN MAKE MY GAY ANONYMOUS LOGO EVEN MORE FAGGOTY

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULD ONLY FIND THE GOLD V FOR VENDETTA MASK FUCKING REEEEEEEEE CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT

>being this much of a loser faggot

you gonna resign with two to the back of the head faggot

>Then there will be peace.
aaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! in your dreams, fuckboy.

You Larping faggot. Post digits.

Attached: keks.gif (500x418, 181K)

thanks for tripfagging so I can filter

We wuz tron bikers

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.
So what is it like to be as fucking retarded as yourself?
Are you too retarded to know you're retarded or are you a aware retard that is aware of your own retardness?

Attached: ReallyBigFaggot.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

Already a better LARP than Q, but still a faggot LARP none the less.

Also are you aware of the radioactive isotopes that florescent shit you're wearing contains?
enjoy your strange stomach cancers.
LOL
Fucking retardo

Lollarskates

Jow Forums respected me in 2003.

I'm glad I've done good things since then

Attached: good old days.jpg (960x540, 71K)

>7:06 EDT
>all that's happening is facebook stock going down the shitter
Larpers need to be lynched
SAGE

Guy Fawks mask, neon tron lights, and IMBEACH DRUMPF; obvious attention seeking behavior is obvious, but he want to make sure we know he is a highly capable oldfag. I get the feeling this is a convoluted PR campaign for some new shitcoin.

Don't forget is prokektion when you go lollerskating mate

Ur

Attached: 9A23377B-675B-49EE-B014-CFB5C641425B.gif (149x181, 836K)

How hard are you going to be crying after 6 more years of Trump.

Attached: trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-17200114.png (500x484, 105K)

oh shit niggas pullin special ops from the dorm room....look out niggas.