The leaf problem

This needs to be talked about. I've been on Jow Forums for awhile. Leafs were never an issue. Then, out of the fucking blue, right around the 2016, they turned into the most obnoxious posters imaginable.

What in the absolute fuck happened? Every leaf post I see is absolutely ABHORRENT. I almost legitimately believe Jow Forums has been quietly outlawed there, lurking leafs arrested, and replaced with an all shill agency. Thus, the only posts we see from Canada are Trudeau tier faggotry.

Does ANYBODY have an answer as to why leafs went full retard?

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (2346x1885, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U mad?

Attached: 1499627092255.png (1456x1108, 67K)

half of the canadian posters are paid posters.

canada has more shills per capita than any other nation. despite being 10 times smaller than the USA they have half as many perception management people.

Attached: big scoop.png (1204x325, 206K)

Leafs are our greatest ally, fuck off paco.

no u

Thereally is no leaf issue it's just confirmation bias because of Obama Leaf triggering so many people that year.

Compared to the meme flags and Aussies? Really?

Oh well, day of the rake is near.

I knew the flag before I opened the thread. Burgers outnumber anyone else on this board, you're obnoxious retards that like to larp as commanders as your military to make yourselves feel big and bad. Fuckin irrelevant mutts i say.

look at this 16 dollar steak

Attached: 16 bucks.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

They lost the war in Afghanistsn and then lied about it, they are worse than the god damn (((parasites)))

You guys talk so much about how we shitpost that we now have an reputation to live up to.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

2016 is the year that americans discovered proxies

>rotten steak
what do you mean by this francoise?

I think it's alot of government workers desu. Back when I worked for a municipality I had about 4 hours of free time a day. That I mostly used on shit posting and being a stereotypical leaf.

But as soon as I got a big boy job I didn't have the time so I stopped and could really only post for about 15 minutes a day.

I know for a fact that nearly all government jobs have way too much time in Canada and alot of people are secretly redpilled. Especially in public works.

Becuz is funny

it should be illegal to influence the public discourse while on the job as a public employee

I'm actually CIA, ignore me.

Attached: 1515859390972.jpg (500x738, 68K)

Personally I graduated university and couldn't find a job so I have nothing better to do with my time.

This meme is old. Nothing changed at 12:00PM Tuesday 2016, but a few hate thread exchanges and a meme was born

Of course Trudeau came aboard at that time to create a perfect storm... Jow Forums are followers, so when the numerically more numerous American posters began hate posting the Albanians, Latvians and el Salvadoians jumped on the train.

I ain't sweating it.

FUCK YOU ALL!

there's a guy who posts here who has 3 degrees

>I've been on Jow Forums for awhile. Leafs were never an issue.

newfag detected.

although id say leafs have been overtaken by MerkelIDF germcuck posting

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Leafs. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the jokes will go over a typical Burger's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Living rent free in your mind. Plenty of room.

Is hardly call shitposting to neets from other countries influencing public discord.

Turn off your memeflag you dirty Quebecois

>damage to dialogue in your country
To whose country?

The Canadian roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror.

It's been said the bow-legged Canadian sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated Canadian woman has rested.

Attached: ben-kenobi.jpg (1600x1202, 138K)

>being this obsessed
What's the matter, taking the refugee rejection personally?
Unlike the US, Canada requires smart and capable immigrants.

It's bc we're being replaced, our women hate us, and life here is pure suffering
It's all really a cry for help

Attached: 1531910826005m.jpg (1024x1023, 172K)

Pajeet detected.

>nearly all government jobs have way too much time in Canada and alot of people are secretly redpilled. Especially in public works.
Nice to think this is true. But government workers are still the worst. A government job reduces the productivity of a White man to that of a brown.

It is often said, the toastier the roast, the bigger the beef. Something mysterious happens amidst a given roastie’s goring and boring, the punishing penetrations and serial prolapses. That once delicate, sliver of an innie blossoms like an angry meaty tulip, one that holds only gaping darkness as its pollen.

Diving deeper into her labyrinthine labia, we peer into an incredible world beneath the beef and bologna, one ruled by a kind of ‘Rule of the Jungle,” only this empowered ecology spreads itself open to a new batch of invasive species almost every evening. Those Papilloma particles are pummeled and pulverized into her flesh, the same as the sticky spores of Gonorrhea, the motley lots of adenoviruses, amoebas and anaerobic fauna, many from vastly far away places. Driven through her epithelial layers and deep into her beef, they burrow and seek out nutrition, infection, and begin to terraform the vaginal tissues into a land suitable for the apocalyptic droves deposited throughout each cycle of the sun. Her immune system has long since grown into an abiding symbiosis with the invasive menagerie of bacteria, fungie and flagelating mystery monsters, even incorporating genes delivered by the various retroviruses and postules of microRNA sent throughout her blood stream at the behest of her vagina’s new tenants.

Designed by nature to be a fertile pasture for reproduction, now her semen-soddened womb whistles hollow like a ghostly edifice remaining from a war.

Attached: 1514860425146.png (294x376, 73K)

>he doesn't know about the proxyfags larping as leafs
>lets make a leaf hate thread and shit of them
>leafs shit back

kek

What do you mean it's nice to think it's true when it's the case. These tasks are not designed for success and the endless "consultations" is aweful. There's a reason why Doug ford got elected. People are waking up to this

Come again?

Attached: 129929347dee39d235a7db23f804cddd.jpg (755x999, 64K)

Pussy isn't important, there are substitutes liek fleshlights and your fleshlight doesn't give you headaches or drain your wallet.

I got told to stop working so hard on my first day because if I accomplished a lot then they'll expect everyone to be that productive. They also told me that day to upgrade my phone data plan be because I'll have a lot of 'down time'.

I hate my lazy pathetic worthless coworkers though, especially the ones who have never worked a real job before. They actually think they have a hard job. They don't even know how pathetic they are.

t. Gov worker

This, burgers need to learn it's our way, or the motherfucking highway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps

The day of the grill is coming soon. Fags like the OP will be the first on the grill.

Attached: 1492291277834.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Attached: 1527206470537.gif (260x146, 692K)

What branch of government do you work for?

I've only worked municipal but I've heard it's the worst for this.

I mean it's good their not idiots, even though their jobs limit their ability to be effective.

>Doug Ford
Would be funny if Ford sent politicians to jail- perhaps Trump would follow.

This song is the shit bro

They voted in a literal faggot..
Imagine how cucked you have to be

god hes such a fucking chad

Attached: Chad.jpg (640x360, 53K)

This. Longest undefended border, best ally, best partner, interconnected ideologies, religions, media etc. Fuck you faggot shitposter, we're fine, if you can't handle the bantz, disconnect the internet and shut the fuck up.

CSIS plz

C H A D
H
A
D

Attached: Trudeau flexin.jpg (704x396, 43K)

Sounds about right. Worked for government for almost a year- I could not take it. Coffee breaks upon coffee breaks, theft/corruption.

Even in the private sector, idiot coworkers strain my patience.

In Saskatchewan there are unions putting up advertizing saying how vital they are...it's sad. (unions for government workers, who can extort money from government for votes- especially in health care. Nurses, with their reach, punch far above their weight for what party wins).

Leafs are the problem? Our countries are being swarmed with lagoon creatures and literal shit flinging apes and you want to bitch about some dumbass Canadian shills? Every flag has a few fuckfaces attached to them, it's the price you pay for an open anonymous board. Stop fucking crying about it there's a race war going on.

Attached: Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.jpg (600x617, 37K)

>Every leaf post I see is absolutely ABHORRENT.
Can you give something to describe what this means because its pretty fucking vague. Most shartposts are random and unrelated to the thread, but they are eye catching because they use lots of swear words (i.e edgy niggers or spics think they're something). Idk I don't think you guys have a lot to brag about personally.

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

Yawn, your pastas are 14 year old edgy tier.

>Eating red meat

Enjoy your colo-rectal cancer and shitting into a bag by age 50

You've voted in plenty of faggots. Don't even start.

Burgers outnumber everyone else, and the majority of them are abhorrent as fuck when they post.

What's fucked up is that I thought about modifying and posting this same pasta

>great minds think alike
And this thread is burgers saying how different we are from them. Poetry.

>oh vey goy, wouldn't want the white man to be unproductive! unproductivitiy is anudda shoah! whitey has to be productive all the time to pay for my new yacht!

leafs don't take any of this shit seriously
they are huge shitposters and trolls
Some people realize this cannot be a place of serious discussion and just come here to have fun you know

tbqh I'd take that anyday over the underage low IQ opinionated amerisharts that makes up 50% of this board

you both thought about stealing and repurposing someone elses pasta.

Attached: 1532562619243.jpg (752x655, 68K)

It's funny who writes these pastas. Here's one following Doug Ford's win:

While I don't blame Doug for using the weapon in play (gullible voters),
I do blame the media who, through dubious inaction, legitimized fake news. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefited largely from the status quo to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have.

They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.

But yeah, go ahead and point the finger at identity politics or progressives or "globalists" or whatever other boogeyman they have you terrified of.

Every Canadians is born understanding Canadian > America, but after hitting our heads against walls trying to understand Americans, we lose enough brain cells such that we're on their intellectual level.

Given that everyone (including Americans, is "born a scientist" (Trudeau, 2017)), one might wonder transforms Americans into rural and suburban retards. For us, we know it's trying to understand them, but what is it for them?

Perhaps it's the neurotoxic lead from the guns?

>that one guy who bumps Jow Forumsddit imptrash

Attached: imptrash.png (709x1098, 327K)

based fucking mods

Canadians belong on a cross

I started posting on the chans in 2005, and stopped in 2013, until the end of 2015, so I missed most of the awful leafs

you are a retard