youtu.be/VjfGxnyUhsA
youtu.be/0e9uSuqHFtc
youtu.be/Jt92ibLPLA4
youtu.be/qkJ_dlHRo9E
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one day you will die

I'd be sad too if I was a shitskin Malaysian

Attached: 1362025518655.gif (300x223, 1.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

the fishe boy

Attached: 1524644567004.gif (160x160, 52K)

Burgers are such meanies
Cute squirrel, iceland user
Tha-thank you russian user, really felt the atmosphere of the music

Attached: squid.png (640x360, 171K)

watch doremi

Attached: flube_teh_doremi.gif (816x611, 1.46M)

so tell me how old are ya?

Smile!

Attached: Smile.png (736x871, 552K)

DJ SMILE youtu.be/cGOZ1uDLaDE

What kind of music do you like?

u r still young and have ur whole life ahead of u to make the changes 2 b happy.

youtu.be/VjfGxnyUhsA

blessed

Never seen it.. is it any good?
I'm 18
I like wave a lot
youtu.be/0e9uSuqHFtc
youtu.be/Jt92ibLPLA4

Attached: Music.jpg (480x480, 33K)

you like it?

try this,
Its one of my favorites.
youtu.be/qkJ_dlHRo9E

Attached: ideal-stock-image-memes-funky-people-stock-images-royalty-free-images-vectors-stock-image-memes.jpg (450x411, 23K)

That was great, user. I could really feel the raw emotions the song resonating through me
Probably I am... just you know feeling really down today

Attached: 1519336388088.png (635x661, 227K)

So you really like these kinda of song?

Yea like slow melancholic kind and have that deep low rumble to them

Attached: loli_cute_sit_gif.gif (500x567, 938K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

why are you sad any particular reasons?

Attached: hug.jpg (600x600, 176K)

If sadness is this much of a recurring theme in your life, there will be no normal. You have to take the way you are in stride and keep fucking going. I know it sounds like something people who don't understand say, but hear me out.

The ONLY way I've ever been able to absolutely not feel depressed or anxious has been total dissociation. However, this is not healthy at all and I do not recommend doing it. If you're wondering if there will ever be a normal again, there won't. If you accept what you are and stop being delusional about the past you can press on. I don't necessarily have severe depression like you might OP, but with my own demons I've had to suck it up and keep going. You won't be able to physically make yourself feel normal, there's a reason it's a mental illness. But it is entirely in your hands to make it better.

Can you send one of this kinda?
Rarely an sad person become a normal person. Thats its not exclusive for only people that think that they are "really sad", but of people what really suffer of depression by problems in his/her family, by some error of the past or another reason.

Attached: images (2).jpg (281x470, 12K)

Thanks danish fren
Something just popped up the last couple of days... its kinda affecting me in a way... but you know life gotta move on in a way...

I really appreciate your guys support honestly. Jow Forums is the best board, good folks out there. I hope one day I could talk to you guys again....

Attached: 1384103929759.gif (283x250, 185K)

fell free to write again, you are welcome dude

I believe all things teach us something, even if they are terribly bad. As I said before, I haven't had chronic depression, but I have an issue with PTSD, and even though I don't like to think about what happened, I would never take it back.
Even if you yourself find it literally impossible to become a happier person, you can always help others. I find happiness in helping people get through rough times with things I learned from going through bad shit. Even when I feel I lack purpose what always brings me back is when I know I made somebody feel a little bit better about something. If you spend time looking for something to live for, you will never find it.
Purpose comes from doing, and doing does not come from purpose. You have to do something before you find a reason and a will to live. Having to find a reason to keep going is the most worrying excuse I've ever had for myself. Your brain knows how to sabotage finding purpose every time, it knows you're looking for a reason to live so it has a bias towards shutting out reasons to live when you find them.
When I gave up on purpose and began telling people about the things I learned from being close to death, that gave me a reason to live.

Make other people miserable

I didn't mean to... I'm sorry......

Attached: 1517645279154.jpg (382x335, 49K)

tell me about your experiences user.

What is your view on Human nature?
Do you enjoy not feeling?
Do you have any aspirations in life?
What is your philosophy, your backing for your actions?
Are you afraid of dying?

Attached: RS2 Vietnam.jpg (500x386, 36K)

I get it. But some people dont understand that lifes is maid of bad and good things.

Life is a mixed bag and sometimes you get a bad draw. As a child I felt life was very innocent, I didn't know about all of the bad things.
The moment I found reality was at seven years old. The moment it happened all I could think about was this image of having my brains blown out and being a lifeless piece of meat on the floor.
To have the bad exaggerated so much at a vulnerable part of my life has been both a blessing and a curse.
I value the good times of my life, I find much enjoyment in worldly pleasures, like sex, food, and drugs. But at the same time I'm always waiting for the next bad thing to happen and I'm physically preparing for it.

it's both good and bad, and when the bad times come I force myself to remember what the good times were like.

Your mind will not just release the happiness you want, you have to TAKE IT, and I really mean it. If you don't force your brain to give you what you want it will never give it up. It comes with sacrifice.
You have to be able to understand that it will be hard and just not give a fuck. People with depression I believe have good potential if they use the bad parts to their advantage. The condition won't leave, but you can gear it towards doing something better than being pitiful.

Attached: Bubba's first folding stock.jpg (1120x840, 134K)

You telling that you probaly tried suicide, made me remember month agos, after too many cuts in my wrist, i was ready to do cuts in my neck. The blade was similiar as an King Camp.

I've never made an attempt on my own life. I've thought about it a lot but my coping mechanisms are just different.

I personally don't understand self harm as a coping mechanism, I've just never done it. From people I have talked to, I think it may have something to do with inciting feelings or serving as a distraction? I want to understand so I can attempt to help, but if you could help me understand how it makes you feel, that would help.

My coping mechanism has been absolute detachment. Detachment has basically become as normal to me as breathing. It's such a powerful coping mechanism but a lot of it is delusional thinking. Of all the drugs I have ever abused, detachment makes me feel better than any of them.
The only way I can describe detachment is total apathy. It's a very potent form of daydreaming at best, and at worst, I have no regard for my own personal safety and engage in reckless behaviors. But I'd be lying if I told you feeling absolutely nothing didn't feel good. It's hallmarked by the whole thousand yard stare thing, and I lose sense of time. Five minutes can feel like five seconds or five hours in this state of mind. When things get too intense to think about or I don't feel like feeling I just do what I did ever since that exact moment. I just look straight ahead at something and clock out. It's dangerous because it makes relationships hard when my instinct is to react to problems by doing the personal equivalent of leaving the car running with nobody inside.

When things get too intense to ignore, I just enter a phase of locking up where I'm kind of trapped in my body and all I can do is look straight ahead and sit there panicking. It's scary to feel trapped in your own body. It's hard to describe but it's like watching the view of your eyes from far away like it's on a movie screen. When I want to move it feels like a suggestion and not a command, and my body just won't listen to what I want it to do.

Attached: boomer1.png (380x349, 70K)