How high people must go in order to see Earth's curvature? If we can't see it with our own eyes then it doesn't exist

How high people must go in order to see Earth's curvature? If we can't see it with our own eyes then it doesn't exist.

Attached: globe vs flat.jpg (1351x696, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconeearthsociety.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell that to the christcucks.

Attached: 1405869177341.jpg (430x700, 86K)

Attached: 1515668543690.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

Iv seen it with my own eyes from sea level. When the clouds are sparse and fluffy you can see them curve and disappear over the horizon.
I have also been to very tall mountains while skiing and you can see the curvature there too.

most people here have never been to the ocean

Go to the beach and look out to the ocean. You can literally see the curvature at sea level.

Based and redpilled.

the earth is really a cube but because we have round eyes it looks like it's a sphere. asians see it more as an almond

>If we can't see it with our own eyes then it doesn't exist.
Guess you don't exist either because I sure as fuck can't see you...

Attached: 1500359747008.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Attached: 1527388000408.jpg (500x281, 20K)

That's the horizon m8.

the fuck are you on about?

I cant see microwaves so they dont exist either

are you fucking blind or some shit, mine is sitting right in my kitchen. how the fuck do you boil water without a microwave?

research flat earth

◄ Proverbs 18:13 ►
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Attached: 1498041006192 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

weyy its this thread again

Attached: 1531285053031.gif (250x250, 222K)

Attached: 1500359581308.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>using a microwave to boil water.
wut. Why not use a kettle?

Attached: 1500660541751.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What you don't understand is the earth is actually a cone. Come educate yourself.
theconeearthsociety.com

you don't know about the meme that yanks boil water in the microwave? how much of a newfag are you

Attached: 1477395646261.jpg (252x249, 22K)

Not that high. You can see it with a drone easily

>cant see organs in my body !
They must not exist !

loving the perm on the lady in the back lmfao

yeah I know your a fat cunt who can't see your dick

None of what you just wrote is true

Attached: 1506182984035.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 1529386969784.png (1142x953, 2.01M)

Either high quality troll or retard. Isnt it night time in australia?

The radar horizon is a critical area of performance for aircraft detection systems that is defined by the distance at which the radar beam rises enough above the Earth's surface to make detection of a target at low level impossible. It is associated with the low elevation region of performance, and its geometry depends on terrain, radar height, and signal processing. This is associated with the notions of radar shadow, the clutter zone, and the clear zone.

Attached: Low_elevation_region.gif (405x329, 18K)

Clearly grabs him with his pinky.

What is supposed to look off here?

You do realize you don't have to go to space to experience zero g right? If they were so desperate to fake these, why wouldn't they do it on a zero g flight?

it's morning here

he is clearly grasping the air.

Attached: 1512812520659.webm (720x576, 464K)

So I guess you don't believe in your penis

I've seen it from 51k ft when I was allowed to tag along on a bizjet check flight.

kek

camera needs to be at ground level

show me

This got me. Idk why. (YOU)

it is thought, it's 2:33 in the morning

gravity exists

He's grasping his pants pocket with his pinky

how

Attached: 195574main_hst_divers3_HI.jpg (3072x2048, 812K)

faith, faith in god keeps you grounded

from about five feet off the ground.

Lay down on your stomach and watch the sunset. The second the sun goes under the horizon, stand up as fast as you can. You can watch the sun set a second time. Congrats. You just proved the Earth is round.

stop trying to make people give themselves stroke fucking unit 731

this is some faggot technique showing nothing about the shape of the world

faggot fuck

Attached: 1514684829789.jpg (750x457, 48K)

Pekka. You dont see oxygen either but still you keep wasting it

Unfortunately

is that supposed to be funny faggot?

Attached: 1514685087579.jpg (418x320, 44K)

Isaiah 40:22 KJV
>It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

are there still roundies? Constellations should change every night if the the earth is a sphere and everything is moving at the speed of light. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

explain how satellite TV and GPS work then. if there is no orbital bodies and why I can connect to satellites and use the orbital math to pinpoint myself with an arduino.

it's getting ridiculous. ball-faggots are really attached to the idea of living on a spinning ball in space

Attached: 17883084_181944502324822_107223978803724288_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

What kind of nigger math is this?
Where was 8 inches and 12 inches pulled from? And how is mile^2 * inch/inch suddenly in feet? And what exactly is a foot (or square mile, since according to this math it's the same thing) of curvature? Sounds like something that should be expressed in degrees.

see

Why can't everyone on Earth see the sun at the same time? Light travels in a straight line until something gets in the way. If the Earth we're flat it would always be daytime, everywhere on Earth all at once.

how retarded do you have to be not to realize how very important variables (altitude of observer and the mountain being observed) are purposefully left out? You have to choose not to notice, literally deciding to be retarded. Not only will your opinion never matter, you deserve all the ridicule you receive for this willful cognitive handicap.

this has nothing to do with the shape of this world.

most wave communication is ground-based, but some communication might go through moving/hovering aircraft's. there could also be ways to bounce waves on the firmament.

Attached: tumblr_nb8q73wkLJ1rlaql2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1171, 661K)

check out the brainlet

Attached: flat-earth-1.jpg (1028x890, 91K)

>this triggers the globehead

Attached: sun.jpg (493x704, 36K)

>hurr, its irrelevant because I can't explain it

No, explain why orbital mathematics work for GPS calculations. It wouldn't work if the earth wasn't a sphere.

cell phone tower triangulation, dipshit

Really that explains perfectly all the orbital corrections that you make on calculating GPS triangulation working. Also Cell phone towers don't operate at the frequencies. So try again.

GPS also works when you are out of range from cell phone towers in the middle of a ocean.

OH MY GOD THE EARTH IS FLAT GUYS
THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF ASTROLOGICAL STUDIES DEBUNKED

*astroNOMical
its a very important distinction.

THEY PUT SHIT IN THE OCEAN

>misunderstanding perspective in 3d space
you must never leave your house.

Illusion due to the shape of your eye. Essentially a wide angle lens

stop being a hater, earth is flat

you been huffing spray paint again, haven't you?

>the virgin Finn
>only makes harmless jokes on a Mongolian Weaving Board
>Country is still patchable
>The Chad Swede
>entire country is a joke
You got him there lad.

no, retard, there are satellites. why do you avoid leaving your house?

Explain Polaris from South hemisphere.

Do you have any proof of that?
Also how are TV-sattelites staying up for years with no relative movement to the surface and a verry high altitude?
Based on simple trigonometry you can calculate their altitude of 35786 km.

You can view it from any beach as boats gradually drop off. If it was a sight thing you would expect the whole boat to drop off at relatively the same time, instead it takes a long period of time between the lowest part and the highest part to disappear. That is direct evidence of curviture.

>every planet in the solar system is a 3D sphere
>except earth lol

this pic would be funnier if the truth was on the coke

also what about flights from NZ and Australia to South America. No one can explain why the flights dont take way longer like they would on a flat map

>Another thing is certain, that from within the equator the north pole star, and the constellations Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, and many others, can be seen from every meridian simultaneously; whereas in the south, from the equator, neither the so-called south pole star, nor the remarkable constellation of the Southern Cross, can be seen simultaneously from every meridian, showing that all the constellations of the south - pole star included - sweep over a great southern arc and across the meridian, from their rise in the evening to their setting in the morning. But if the earth is a globe, Sigma Octantis, a south pole star, and the Southern Cross, a southern circumpolar constellation, they would all be visible at the same time from every longitude on the same latitude, as is the case with the northern pole star and the northern circumpolar constellations. Such, however, is not the case

>he doesnt know about axial tilt.
explain why the stars rotate clockwise around the southern end of the axis while rotating counterclockwise around the northern end of the axis, while equatorial people dont see a seam where the two opposite rotating halves of the sky meet.
>he wont reply

just report this shit, i hope OP gets banned for 2 months or more

yawn. flat earth shit is the biggest red herring moronic shit, since Illuminati. Even Alex Jewnes "
muh filters" wont touch on that garbage.
Literally disinformation shitposting to demoralize people into thinking "Wait there are really people who believe that shit, allow me to debunk it" *wastes two hours debating a shill or mentally ill "flat earther"

Some of you faggots fall for it too, hence why this thread is still alive. you should be ashamed.

It's not visible in the southern hemisphere.
>believing youtube conspiraneets

Attached: Don't believe the flatneets.png (582x120, 32K)

Attached: bushsr.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Its weird. I know most people don't beleive in the Earth being a flat plane, but the weird thing is, they never mention that "it's a cool concept" or "It would be interesting", theyre almost always shills saying how "incredibly stupid it is". Just a weird little thing I noticed

Attached: Earth2.jpg (800x659, 55K)

The earth is a geoid.

Attached: Rruta7k.gif (346x268, 1.55M)

lmao are street lights proof of a round earth too, moron?

>If we select a flat street a mile long, containing a row of lamps, it will be noticed that from where we stand the lamps gradually decline to the ground, the last one being apparently quite on the ground. Take the lamp at the end of the street and walk away from it a hundred yards, and it will appear to be much nearer the ground than when we were close to it; keep on walking away from it and it will appear to be gradually depressed until it is last seen on the ground and then disappears. Now, according to the astronomers, the whole mile was only depressed about eight inches from one end to the other, so that this 8 in. could not account for the enormous depression of the light as we recede from it. This proves that the depression of the Pole Star can and does take place in relation to a flat surface, simply because we increase our distance from it, the same as from the street lamp. In other words, the further away we get from any object above us, as a star for example, the more it is depressed, and if we go far enough it will sink (or appear to sink) to the horizon and then disappear. The writer has tried the street lamp many times with the same result

So i guess radiowaves dont exist either then. Or infra red light.

>what is a radio tower

check it out in stellarium, I think you'll be surprised.

Attached: 52+6.png (517x472, 301K)

maybe because all flat earthers look like ugly old stupid motherfuckers who can't coherently express their thoughts and always say retarded shit "it doesn't make sense to me"?

Attached: 1524388631150.jpg (960x960, 528K)

>Zero G
>hair goes straight up with no other force
yeah theyre totally in space...

Yea but we have telescopes you moron.
The perspective doesn't work when you have powerful lenses.

Admit you were wrong about Polaris being visible from the southern hemisphere and maybe i will continue reading your bullshit shilling.

Attached: 156615156615.png (610x565, 605K)

>no other force
this is where your retardation shows.

Attached: 18984968196.jpg (1600x1066, 235K)

All those countries you've been to? dont exist. All those medical procedures you've never seen? don't exist. all the food you haven't ever eaten? doesn't exist. Oh, and the bottom of 95%of the ocean floor doesn't exist either. gotta look at it for it to be real. kys