Fuck this boarf

You guys are cunts make fun of me for being a ponynigger even though im not i dont fap to alice fuck you cunts also if i did i would be less cringy than you cunts fuck off u hate all of you im leaving

Attached: 1473389949622.jpg (600x418, 27K)

t.ponynigger

FUCK YOU

Yo yo yo wait Memeboi you just missed our dank occupation several hours ago where we had 1/3rd of the board! Don't let these c*rnofags and weebs get you down. You've got us!

Attached: Thumbnail.png (100x151, 27K)

Lol i only said that to be dramatic. Really tho did we take over

Seething ponynigger

Some hotpockets nigger deleted most of our threads, but we've got several older ones that they seem to avoid for some reason. I'm not going to question it, but all the threads that are a day old are safe to post in.

Attached: successfully_kek'd.png (1200x975, 463K)

hmm.. sounds like something a transsexual would say

fuck off ponynig

>a fucking lego

fuck off bith

Attached: 1776580.png (200x212, 59K)

Up yours, muhammed!

lol im gonna kill you

Suck my feminine dick pepsi
>fuck off bith
my ass faggot

Kek based

>im leaving
and nothing of value was lost
do you know how much of a massive reddit faggot you sound
>le dank frogs
>fuck le anime
>le epic meme war

fren malaysia>(you)

i am fren malaysia you cunt, i never supported gay wars against cirno and flooding the board with pepe

Why did you stop posting him? The reason I have to resort to this autism is because people like you lost faith in Apu. Besides, you hate C*rno, and you off all people know those faggots have tried to gridlock the board's culture towards it's current plethora of gay t*uh*u and an*me threads.

because i lost interest in apu and got used to the anime
i also don't find much reason to try and eradicate anime anyway it's not like anime is the cancer killing Jow Forums
underage newfags who take Jow Forums way too seriously like memeboi are

id bash u two

Lol come on ill wait for yku than kill you

can't wait for u to find me so i can finally clap your face

Ill just bring a gun to kill you

You let them poison you with their smalltalk. Those an*mefags act like they have divine right over the site because of some shit that the past admin did, the very admin that left the site after it shifted from weebshit to politics and Kek. They don't appreciate the fact that Jow Forums would have been dying and irrelevant if our legions weren't sitting their bearing through their shitty J-list ads. This board was meant to be our board, it was meant to be /b/ but Jow Forums. Now, it's just a shitty /qa/ clone that has no reason to exist.

What happened to the "I'll never support cirno?" Malaysia I knew? Some of Apu's best threads were made by you, and we were a respected part of the board that stood as an alternative to the 2d/r shilling.

It's never too late to be our fren again. You're making a mistake siding with the c*rnofags and w**bs, they're just using you to push their agenda.

Attached: ramipepe.png (250x250, 73K)

implying that a puny ponynigger like you can hold a gun

based pepsi

Attached: 1502408190302.jpg (630x630, 61K)

>cringy Alice fapping pony nigger is leaving
And nothing of value was lost.

to start off i'm neutral to all this shit, i don't think favourably of either the frogs or cirno in this 'meme war'
>it was meant to be /b/ but Jow Forums
that's like saying it was meant to be shit but shit
if Jow Forums turns into /b/ or Jow Forums or both i'm ejecting myself out this board asap
secondly, i still don't support cirno. it seems to me like a bunch of clans trying to force shit over everyone else. i'm fine with cirno and non-reddit frogs existing on the same board. what i'm not fine with is anyone of the two trying to overthrow the other; even worse when the frog is shit tier like pepe.
i don't mind making apu threads again, but they never had any agenda. i tried to remain as neutral as possible

IM NOT A PONYNIGGER IM A FROGP OSTER CUNT

wow a frogposting ponynigger

Both sides are pretty bad. I feel that frogposters have a little bit more originality to their posts but at least cirnos stay in their threads. Both sides need to call it off and agree that this board isn't meant for one or the other.

Even though you are a frogposter faggot, you are one of the few based and redpilled posters here.
Good job, man!

Attached: :D.png (801x577, 36K)

FUCK YOU

The Weebs have always wanted to kick us off of boards they perceived as "theirs". The entire reason they turned Jow Forums into the cesspool you see today is because they couldn't get that with /qa/ when we "ruined" their perfect paradise with a dissenting opinion. Note how quickly they recoil and ignore you the moment you start to dip into Apu posting? They'll never accept you for who you really are, not unless you suck up to them and restrict yourself to posting what (((they))) want.

Apu is part of the Kekistan my friend, as much as Groyter and Easter Toad and the Boy's Club Band. The w**bs were always opposed you, if it wasn't clear from the events of last July, and denying that has only caused our grip on this site to fracture. How can we hope to stand up to them if we can't be proud of our legacy? How over the decade of Pepe's presence on Jow Forums we've nurtured him into a juggernaut capable of going toe to toe in the politics clusterfuck of America, and winning? Pepe's not just a meme anymore, he's become a cultural icon, and Jow Forums made him that way, while Apu is a step to ensure that he remains relevant to the times.
The C*rnofags don't have a leg to stand on. They're not even a real culture, they're just a cringy forced meme whose entire fiber is based around a couple of ancient gets. No board is meant for C*rnofags, while this site is a Pepe site. This isn't even a debate, we're just showing that we can eliminate dissenters the way we kicked Shillary's campaign into the dirt. My job will be done when C*rno no longer shows her ugly face on this board and fren threads don't need my intervention to stay alive.

The first part is almost done. Former c*rnofags like that Finn discord runner and Manxlett don't want anything to do with her and the only c*rnofags left are that delusional kraut and a handful of bump drones.

Attached: file.png (250x248, 140K)

FAP TO PONYS
STUPID NIGGER BITCH HOE MUHTA FUCKA BITCH ASS

frogposter my ass faggot, real frog posters dont like my little pony

Attached: 1524235675482.jpg (236x236, 12K)

yeah nah apu is a separate frog i dont have anything to do with pepe

We're all part of the Great Kek, fren. Besides, if you're "neutral", than how come you've only been participating in an*me threads lately and not frog threads? This is the first time in months you've actually been in one apu or otherwise. You're like that Belgum fag before you who claimed to be "neutral" but stood against the anti-Cirno crowd whenever he was forced to pick a side. Prove you're truly neutral and post in apu threads.

You haven't deleted your fren folder, have yuo?

Attached: fren_gun.jpg (803x737, 56K)

The same thing about cirno being a "cringy forced meme" could essentially be said for pepe, but Jow Forums shouldn't have it's identity be alt-right pepe Magapedes. This board and many others are considered random for a reason. It shouldn't matter what's being posted, and other aspects of what some would call "board culture" shouldn't be tried to be driven away or attacked. I'm not on either side personally, but times change. You should focus more on creating quality frog threads if you would like, but trying to attack other posters on an anonymous image forum shouldn't take priority over other important things in life.

Were only on side tu th conflic, fren. Basedjak is agains cirnow tu an dey fought a big war lass year tu try an' remove tem withoud success. So did Kagari, bud tey were an*me so teir cause was doomed frum teh start. we all wan a bord without dumb cirnow posters were dey wont bully us nomore.

Attached: hurtapu.png (240x193, 85K)

no my fren folder still remains very much the same
i only participate in anime threads because the anime only goes so far as the thumbnail and pepe sucks ass
i'm not associated with all this kek bullshit kek can fuck off back to Jow Forums

you people are taking this way too seriously

yu dond understand fren. Dey only wai deyll be satisfied is if dere is no frogs on Jow Forums. Dere is no co-existin' so log as deyre dere.
no pebe. If yuo canned even luuk at him, dese treads ar jusd frens. Dey confy
Pls coem bak fren.

Attached: FrenWall.jpg (2000x527, 95K)

That's a broad generalization but I could see it, maybe it would be best just to ignore cirno posters. They essentially do nothing but bump your threads once.

Sorry they are ass whole too you. I gorw up as i little girl watching my little pony when it was shit and can see why so many people like it now.

That might explain why you're autistic

That might explain why you're not autistic

i can't tell whether this post is bad for supporting underage memeboi or good for basically saying he's a ponynigger

>Jow Forums shouldn't have it's identity be alt-right pepe Magapedes
Tell me who has been for all intents and purposes managing this site's policies and image since moot's departure all those years ago? Certainly not the mods or the animefags, but us. "Alt-right pepe Magapedes" describes the majority userbase of Jow Forums and was the intended demographic for Jow Forums back when it was a conceptual board made to move all Jow Forums off-topic threads: i.e. Kekistan. The only reason Jow Forums looks like the half-aborted reject of /jp/ and /b/ was because of autists turning it into that out of spite during last May since /qa/, their "last" attempt at making a similar board got overrun with a bit of trolling.

And FYI, I haven't made a single frog thread that is currently up at the moment. I only serve to keep them alive and show anons how many frogposters there really are on Jow Forums. Those 40 threads yesterday? They were all made ORGANICALLY, not as part of some scripted mandatory component of the board like the Cirno faggotry.
Relax fren, I'm only putting on theatrics because it's fucking entertaining to do. It takes less effort for me to turn this catalogue green than it takes Yournamehere to remove it or one of those butthurt teenbros to report them.

Attached: helmefren.png (690x636, 186K)

No, a show don't make you habe autism. I was just a little girl that like pony evey little girl my age at that time watch the show

No i am we have post proff that I am

I don't care we all like some type of tv show. And don't really care the wrost thing people could be posting and shot this place up with. And he seem hurt and I am just a nice good person. If someone upset I do my part top make them fell better. If I found out you was upset i would do the same for you

Dumb pepsi

Attached: 24243423.jpg (850x1212, 247K)

post the proof

Jow Forums is a containment board for alt-right niggers and they seem dominating because it's full of the most vocal newfags talking about Jow Forums all over the internet
that used to be taboo in early Jow Forums
also Jow Forums isn't kekistani general wtf it's supposed to be random
kekistani can move to /b/ that board's already raepd enough

shut the fuck up

An' dis's is why we need tu drive deh weebs out, . Dey hound us nu madder whad we du. Nod jusd teh' cirnow posders.

Attached: Old_Fren.png (657x800, 88K)

ok i've determined that was a bad post
memeboi is an underage newfag who we call a ponynigger because it makes him mad
he is shit on Jow Forums
kindly fuck off

Dads nod vewy nice fren
Dey an*mefags changed yuo for deh worse

Attached: fren_ponder.png (250x202, 66K)

dude he's memeboi
he's a newfag who posts pepe and acts like the stereotypical nu-Jow Forums underage
he's not a fren in my book

Starting off I just want to say that Jow Forums is a containment board for a reason. And I find it easy to believe that they moderate the image of this site because Jow Forums is definitely the board with the most new posters in them because of the election. This doesn't make pol a bastion of truth and what Jow Forums should be, because it isn't. Jow Forums was and will always be an imageboard that discusses anime and other various topics. It's identity was recently changed from that because of the widespread news about interference with the election. Jow Forums itself is only the trashcan for Jow Forums because mods assume that no one will care and no one will go here. I can see now that you along with the pepe posters are not going to stop at it with your little internet war against the cirnos. I just figure it would be best just to leave it be and stop having these kinds of threads. Original content on Jow Forums is pretty much lost at this point because no one will bother making oc if their posts get 2 (you)s compared to frog or cirno posters. I recommend to go outside or something, you're priority shouldn't be fighting internet battles on a website like Jow Forums

This thread now have autism

Attached: 43242342.jpg (600x648, 202K)

Attached: 20180325_222841 (1).jpg (2576x1932, 1.87M)

I FUCKING KNEW IT CUNT AND IM NOT UNDERAGE
IM NOT A FUCKING PONYNIGGER CUNT
I DONT LIKE MY LITTLE PONY

get dabbed on, bitch

Attached: 1529706077823.png (638x425, 416K)

and know i dont care if you have my frist name bant all ready know my name for when my husband posted it and forgot too black out my name

Attached: 20180325_223600.jpg (1932x2576, 1.23M)

Lol ill dab on your corpse

the rare person to legitimately support you and you drive her away
nice job ponynigger

SHE DOESNT SUPPORT ME SHE CALLED ME A PONYNIGGER AND SHE IS A PONYNIGGER HERSELF

You were in agreement with them until you decided to stop opposing the an*me takeover of Jow Forums. If we weren't the majority, we wouldn't have such a high ratio of threads on the site. All my bumping does is simulate what our threads would be like if they actually got the replies they deserved, which they do not due to the weebs you've budded up with shaming any user who associates with them. It turns out more people would rather want to post Pepe and Apu than c*rno and whatever gay fotm nip cartoon they dragged out from /u/, but nobody gets replied to. I bet that's why you quit posting Apu, because your threads kept dying, but not when you posted generic anime girls from a show you've never even watched!
You've been poisoned by the c*rnofag camp without even knowing it. The moment moot threw his hands and quit in the face of Gamergate, he forfeited his responsibility to the future of the site. We didn't. We held on and continued to steer her to its current direction and continued building her up and recruiting new blood while Nip moot sat on his hands. It's because of Jow Forums you can exercise your right to your dumb vidya lolis and this site hasn't been shut down. We breathed new life into Jow Forums, and the w**bs have been wanting to ban Pepe for years after that fact as if removing us won't bring this site into the red instantly. The w**bs will never accept that they've been outmodded in relevancy, and my boys and I will remind them of that fact every day. We won't quit because we care about the site more than they do, and when they leave and we stay it'll be proof.

Likewise, you seem to think that the c*rnofags are the ONLY target of our holy crusade. We're targeting all the an*me, gayposting filth on this board of which c*rno is the face and originator of but certainly not the only or even most important component. They're all responsible for the recline of Apu on Jow Forums as well as the radicalization of frogposting.

Attached: new_Fren.jpg (400x388, 36K)

Is this the apuse thread?

Attached: C8053197-118E-4ADA-AE5A-0D38362727F7.png (1136x640, 463K)

dude she's autistic she legit believed you are a ponynigger what's wrong with you
where's your proof that she's a ponynigger anyway? i think you're the only ponynigger here.

try it bitch

Attached: 1523394213946.jpg (681x384, 29K)

SHES SAID SHE WAS A BRONY CUNT THATS WHY I CALLED HER A PINYNIGGER

K

my apu threads were doing just fine
i got bored of Jow Forums and left for a while and when i came back i didn't have any interest in making more apu threads
i don't make anime threads
the reason why Jow Forums has such a high 'kekistani' presence is because Jow Forums is now mostly underage edgy fags who found Jow Forums from top 10 epic Jow Forums raid videos
i still don't want to have anything to do with kek shit

she watched it as a little kid unlike you who still watch it into your teenage years

It seems that we'll never come to agreement with each other. Some of the things you said before were true and respectable, but everything else is just your opinion you are stating as facts. To each their own, I wish you luck on your holy internet crusade against all of anime.

Attached: 68799439.jpg (1200x1200, 319K)

Like you lol

it okay that bant problem they want people too care or too try and show they care about if they dont look, act, talk and be what they want they treat them like shit. i was just hoping too be the one person here that would be nice too too and i still will be. i care care less if he did like ponny or was a ponnynigger i just want too be nice too someone who i know would be treated like shit. i stop letting it get too me so much it may take time for people too lay off me i may have too take all thee abuse but hopeful it will change and if it make them feel better too shit on me at lest i made them fell better

Attached: 5c81fde9f8aaaba08667d163b67764eafd3edaf8_00.jpg (500x414, 16K)

IM NOT UNDERAFE OR A PONYNIGGER FUCK YOU

Stfu you probs learned that from mlp ponynigger

i only watch it know when i have it baby sit little girl but i can see why some older people watch it it was shit as a kid and know it 100% better then what it use too be about and look.

dude wtf your problem?

Attached: Memeboi.png (721x251, 17K)

wtf man why do you fap to ponnies

Attached: 20668205_1745827975709818_1028897982_n.jpg (960x847, 45K)

no, i just been treated like shit my whole life and know how it feel and the last thing i want too do it do it too people. i dont like feeling like shit. i just like being a good person it dont get my any were but some one has too be a nice good person in this world. if you not one im sorry i was just trying too make sure you had at lest one person telling you that who and how you are it just fine and that there nothing wrong with it. evne if you treating me like shit i still dont hate you and i mean what i said. but i not going too stay here and be treated like this. i have seen you name in thread and you and someone who get pick on a lot. not that it good that you pick on people.

It wqs a joke because i knew egeryone would freak everone leaves out the poster under that ine telling everyone it was a prnak cunt

but it's true

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JUDT ADMITED YOU SAY THAT TO PISS ME OFF AND IT DOES CAUSE IM NTO. A FUCKING PONYNIGGER

Lmao what a gay

lmao what a delusional ponynigger, youre not a real frogposter

Attached: 1524341220238.png (600x600, 488K)

>YOU
IM NOT A PONYNIGGER

it pisses you off because
1. its true
2. you're in denial
so that's fun

IM NOT IN DENIAL FUCK YOU IM KILLING YOU FIRST

make sure to clean up the cum from your daily mlp fap session; i'm sure your mum is tired of doing it for you
or maybe you're so underage you only cum 1 tiny droplet

FUCK YOU

were all real fren

Attached: Frens.jpg (699x485, 45K)