No friends

>no friends
>no so
>failed university exams which are really important despite all my hard work
>no job (actually I have a shitty occasional job but still)
>overall a money pit for my family
>not to mention that boredom is gonna drive me fucking insane at the fucking end

give me one good fucking reason not to kms rn

Attached: 1531228739334.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Attached: failed.gif (1000x1000, 422K)

Have you tried posting cute anime girls on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1532330930804.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

uhm okay

thanks for reminding me

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahaha_Fail_failure_failed.gif (1000x1000, 1.99M)

sorry I am not a pedophile nor an active child molester

Attached: timeline 3 bad ending.gif (1000x1000, 489K)

haha are u me lole

Attached: 24234234.jpg (725x725, 319K)

Attached: bad timeline.gif (1024x576, 781K)

Attached: failure.webm (640x480, 107K)

killing yourself will immediately send you to hell

this is why you shouldn't do drugs

apart from the pedophilic tendencies, probably yes

>implying that I am not currently living in hell incarnate

what are you studying

Killing yourself is essentially taking the easy way out of life, if you are truly ambitious you will work yourself up from defeat and become a man that you could never see yourself as.

yuji sakai has gone insane

Attached: failedlole.png (1000x1000, 115K)

fairly true

You're from greece go into the tourist industry and bang international sluts every now and then

Attached: 1495269102804.jpg (480x388, 32K)

I'm not a pedophile...

Attached: 2343424.jpg (507x507, 132K)

I'll prolly be accepted into applied mathematics and physics school, but I wanted to study engineering. If I'm not accepted there, I'd be fucked. Well I'm fucked in general 2bh.

yeah okay sure

3k would make my life a whole lot easier rn

I have my doubts

yuji sakai has lost

Attached: easy_failure.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

>one chance at life
>born greek
i'd say "better luck next time", but there is no next time.

Well if you believe that you did all you could, you can accept that you are fucked. But if not, just know that there is always another way

Seems like you're cucked by some Panagiotis?

ikr

Okay dude. Remember, you're still living on the one of most beautiful countries in world. You have beauties everywhere, just go to beach and youll see. Of you feel awkward in social situations, move to Finland so youll feel like home xaxa just keep your head up

>one of most beautiful countries in world

LMAO

Attached: 1531729933943.png (1024x1024, 95K)

You're like 19 max, you crybaby.

and?

You haven't even tried anything yet. In Greece do you finish "high school" at like age 18? Wow, you've been struggling for a whole year to get your life together, may as well kill yourself. Make sure to live stream it.

i know that life suck and i know telling you not too want stop you form felling like you do and im sorry that you life over all suck and you right not many people can understand but if you just need a ear too talk too i here just call me. (i know my tipping skill suck and i know i be shit one by people for just posting but i dont care and i hope this make you fell better that someone here it welling too just hear you)

I've been doing nothing but study for the past 18-20 months, and yet I failed, while being a huge financial burden to my family during that period because of the tuition fees they had to pay.

you mutt don't know what it's like to live in a pseudo-communist ruled shithole. everything's double the price compared to your prices, since everything is taxed to shit, not to mention the shit income.

The last two sentences of my post weren't facetious.

t. based mutt living off his NEETbux

I summon SSP
It's an s4s meme silly

Attached: hina spin.gif (40x66, 6K)

Wow, Jow Forums is nice again. I'm impressed.

No, I live with my parents. I just finished uni, have $40k in student debt, and am looking for a job.

No it's not, look at the catalog

Attached: Sad.jpg (1035x1027, 261K)

only difference being that you can actually get a decent paying job there with prospects, but here ppl with degrees from literary the best unis in the country get at best 1k yurobucks/month.

And here's a side note: Most interns here get paid like 100-300 yuros/month, work unpaid overtimes, and basically get spitted on. And no, that's not the exception, that's the rule. Only some lucky few get a wage close enough to what a person with their degree would normally receive.

Currently, I can either retake those shitty exams but my parents will have to pay over 3k yuros, which is a lot, in hopes for me succeeding this time. Bear in mind that high school "supposedly" prepares you for these stuff, but that's completely untrue. Anyone who want to have a chance to get in places like engineering school needs to have an overall score of at least 91% (I scored around 81.5%), and that's simply not possible without some kind of tuition.

I know it doesn't mean much, but you still have a lot of time to figure things out.
Even if you don't get into an engineering discipline, like you said, you can do applied math or physics. Depending on what you focus on, you could be really in demand. Work your way up, start in Greece then take advantage of the EU, and work in a higher paying nation, treat your parents with your better salary, etc. Though I'm sure seeing you successful will be more than enough to make them happy.
Or, finish your undegrad then do a doctorates in the States and get a job here.
There's a lot of things you can do, it'll just take time, and there will be failures along the way. Things will work out if you apply yourself and stay postivie.

Thing is, I don't know if I can study applied maths and physics. Though school's great, after all, it belongs to one of the best unis in my country, I really don't think that I belong there. Even getting a degree from that school is hard, let alone if you aren't interested in the stuff that the place's teaching you.

I don't fucking know what to do. I don't want to fuck my parents over financially in an attempt to get admitted into engineering school, but I also don't want to make a choice that I'll regret for life.

What dicipline of engineering are you interested in?
Depending on coursework, you can do some awesome shit.
Applied math can be more rigorous mechanical engineering or computer science.
Physics if you study solid state, semiconductors, you're getting into ee territory. Additionally you can do more material science as well.
And, lol, so what if the coursework is hard. It'll all be behind you before you know it.
Or you can try going to a less competitive school to study engineering.

I'm interested in mechanical engineering. There's basically 2 schools that involve mechanical engineering, one being pure mechanical engineering, and the other being mechanical engineering & shipbuilding.

I don't mind the coursework being hard, I mind the fact that I might not be interested enough in the coursework itself in order to pull through.

>Or you can try going to a less competitive school to study engineering.

Never interested in those in the first place, but also, they're pretty inferior compared to the school I've been mentioning in terms of the degree and the rights you're getting.

Have you tried actually making use of yourself and not wasting your life on an anime board? Why not extend your current hours, seek more work, study harder at a library or read stuff on websites. Why’d you fail your exams? Were you slacking? If you’re naturally stupid then don’t worry, take one of those practical courses, electrician, plumber, painter, chef etc. Make use of yourself. Don’t be a weakminded little suicidal twerp, put yourself to use. Everyone is good at something

Well you could always reapply to engineering next yr if you’ve failed your exams, after retakes

Ok i was a little harsh here. Mech eng is a great discipline, and in high demand. Stick to it

I'm failing college now and I can't afford to. I'm old as shit and been making straight A's(except one class) and finally met a subject I'm no good in. I failed English because I have extreme anxiety writing essays ended up missing deadline for two of them and now I failed. I passed all my EE and mathematics classes with ease lol. Fuck writing. Guess I'll go back to retail.