Hay senpai look i'm a cute gi- *BAM* s-senpai w-wh-*POW* w-why...

Hay senpai look i'm a cute gi- *BAM* s-senpai w-wh-*POW* w-why? Because i hate you you disgusting freak YOUR NOT A FUCKING GIRL *BANG* *sobbing* senpai p-please stop. Did you piss yourself? God your pathetic.

Attached: 1532572026351.jpg (610x800, 63K)

What is leaking out his ass?

Yes. use this one instead of the one where the little girl is getting stomped on

He pissed him self

How bout dis one

Attached: 1532573025546.jpg (600x600, 182K)

my semen

yes!

That doesn't look like piss

fuck the traps

imaging getting this mad over someone wearing a dress

Attached: 1510036849275.jpg (257x320, 29K)

based

It's not right for boys to wear girls clothes

I want to feed a Big Mac to a trap

Gay Spaniard? Nothing new here

owo

Attached: 1530678927785.png (1070x1000, 590K)

>he mad that someone he will never meet doesn't share his fashion sense

Attached: 1515377828301.gif (500x280, 521K)

>I want to feed a Big Mac to a trap
Tell me exactly what can be considered as gay from that phrase
Please, do your best
You just see gay in everything you see, and I think maybe, just maybe, you probably are one huge flaming homo

Doesnt matter if you are gay or not in the end, you will always be Jow Forums's biggest faggot

>Fashion sense
It's much more than that it's wrong and degenerate for men to wear girl clothes

why tho?

Attached: 1512573980070.jpg (640x640, 17K)

>Feed a trap food
Sounds like a date to me

Because they are trying to be something they can never be

>He thinks people feed someone they go out on a date with
Are you fucking retarded?
Unless you are dating 5 year olds, they should be able to eat without your help

Go out for once please

Attached: puke.jpg (680x680, 82K)

that doesn't sound degenerate to me

And i forgot to mention all the random sex thay have and stds thay have

So you want to have a trap sit in your lap and feed him by hand? That sounds pretty gay to me

so you don't have a problem with traps, you just don't like sluts?

>So you want to have a trap sit in your lap
Now heres the repressed Spaceaids Gayboy showing his true colors
I never mentioned any lap sitting, get your mind out of the gutter gay faggot

And the feeding would be so he put on some weight, he clearly needs it

I don't like sluts i don't like gays and i don't like men how pretend thy are girls. So i don't like trap's very much

Attached: SawyerTheCleaner.png (492x552, 206K)

Yeah but they can feed themselves sounds like you like age play

As seen by their appearance, they clearly have no intention of gaining any weight, which in that case would be unhealthy since they look borderline anorexic
Forcing them to eat more food is the only choice given their diet and refusal to gain weight
Stop trying to force your gayness onto everyone in this board fucking faggot

Just admit it, you see gay in everything because you are one huge closetfag
Now fuck off with your one line replies, you know you are in the wrong here

But why would you care about a traps weight why not just let them die of starvation?

>Le ebin reddit deflecting
Fuck off and just admit you lost the original argument you retarded closeted monkey with the mentality of a 9 year old

You did. not answer my question

I did not answer your question because it didnt belong to the initial discussion and because the fact that you are unable to write a response of over 20 words clearly means you are unfit to have a civilized discussion with anyone

Well perhaps but my point i was trying to make is that trap's are inherently serialized and fetishized and the act of feeding food to someone can be seen as romantic in nature so your statement came across as homosexual

>the act of feeding food to someone can be seen as romantic
Only by someone actively looking to find it romantic
You scour this entire board just for any comments that "could", key word being could, be homosexual in nature
You spend your entire day doing this, even though this supposedly disgusts you

If you dont see the problem here; Im afraid you are going to lead a very shitty and meaningless life
Im out, this is a complete waste of my time

kill traps everyday

No, cutie traps are for love, heh.

>tfw no abusive bf to beat me while I pleasure him

Attached: 1511722967643.jpg (695x647, 61K)

Well my friend so would find the act of feeding a trap age play you should clarity otherwise and can you really fault me for thinking the worst of people on this site

Based

Attached: 1532368517941.png (1152x648, 46K)

2violent4me

>Well my friend so would find the act of feeding a trap age play you should clarity otherwise
Are you mentally deficient? Your writting points to this being the case.
If you cant even form a cohesive sentence in the one languague you speak (and that being your mother tongue), due to being mentally impaired, you should just say so
Its pretty clear that your intellect is greatly below average, so just let me know in order for me to avoid you in the future

Now Im truly gone, sleep beckons

What even is this thread?

Typing on a phone is hard what with the small keys

The closet homo of gheicowboi trying to look like no-homo.

>Closet homo
I assume you have proof yes?

I wanna beat a trap like the degenerate his is and his bussy, then cuddle him afterwards.

Attached: 1523844371500.jpg (1292x2048, 281K)

You making a lot of threads claiming that you are not homo, if you have to make threads to make it clear there is something wrong... heh.

UwU I want an abusive bf who will hit me then say sorry and fuck me.

Attached: 2506805 - Blend-S hideri_kanzaki teii0205.jpg (826x1169, 619K)

leafs are weird, must be the weather or something...

Please let me, hinting with

The same logic could be used on gayposters since they have to make it clear that are so gay but no one doubt's they are actually gay. You said you have proof i am homosexual so where is it?

No one would be this mad if people just wore dresses. It’s the repetitive shitposting. It’s not even about the gay. It’s the fact that gayposters are worse than Andy Sixx tier cancer. At least with l*gposting you’ll see oc someone made. But not one single gayposter has made one piece of oc ever. Hell they even derail threads that are intended for making oc.
>cocks
>hehe i love cocks
>i want to feel my rectum get stretched out by a big fat cock
>genericmoeshit.jpg
>hmm? what’s that? you want to beat me up with your cock?
>moregenericmoe.png
>you can cum in my ass if you want i-i won’t get pregnant
What’s the joke here? Do you just convince yourselves that the people getting mad are homophobes? You could achieve the exact same thing with kot threads. By the way FUCK kot threads! You ruined an already shit meme by what? Being ironic? Oh but let’s all laugh when people lash out over it. As if that wasn’t exactly why you did it in the first place you little fucking jizz gremlins. I hope your dog goes missing. I hope your parents get Alzheimer’s so they forget the shame of making you. I want to stomp on your spine until it snaps in two. Fuck every single one of you. The game

Attached: 237770F9-3A84-47D2-B927-3AD89FB18892.jpg (508x792, 123K)

>You said you have proof i am homosexual

Where did i say that, ghei cowboi? heh

Cowboy is not gay. I just made him look gay to fuck with him.
Remember when you said nobody believed it? You were wrong.

Attached: 1532472724498.jpg (700x1300, 216K)

This the most based thing i have ever seen

So you just make claims without proof? Interring

Oh he knows i'm not gay his just trying to mess with me

Then stop replying to him. It's the only way.

Attached: WLNwoN6.jpg (1960x2950, 1.3M)

>No OC
Nah m8 I made this for myself. I'm making another one of Felix behind a door looking horny through the glass with a sign on the door that says "for your own safety keep this door closed".

Attached: 1525415462978.png (1280x720, 530K)

He cant, too ghei, dumb disgusting normie.

me thinking about your dick btw

Attached: 1532564706931.jpg (822x939, 416K)

Good job champ. This ones going on the fridge.
Don’t exist anymore

Attached: 52621A06-5ED5-4EA0-BD34-64928367F5F9.jpg (777x759, 246K)

I'm sorry, I just CAN'T stop thinking about your COCK, please please please hit me in the face with it? thanks, love you.

Attached: 1532471564610.jpg (611x555, 95K)

FUCK YEAH PUT THAT SHIT UP THERE MOM!
Now you can see it every day.

Attached: 1522104448043.gif (320x240, 132K)

H-Hello...

Attached: 9aec6a77e5b1627771846ea6ac761342.jpg (600x1010, 56K)

there is nothing wrong with it

>All these things reject me, so i hate them
Good to know

Attached: 20180303_002744.jpg (480x525, 76K)

post source faget

>That doesn't look like piss
Yeah it does

>projection

damn, why did I go DIAMONDS for this pic
im not a fukin fag

hot

theres about 400 dads out there that ned to be doing this right now
but they're probably not there to do that and mommy would never do such a thing

THATS FUCKING GAY BROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE RETUUUUUURN OF THE SPACE COWBOOOOOOOOY.