A thread for those who seek nothing

A thread for those who seek nothing

Attached: c__i_r_no.png (1063x753, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5932160/#5932160
youtube.com/watch?v=R1z0ik4zWg0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPLEN2q-R2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That doesn't leave much avenue for discussion.

Attached: 139922781.png (700x700, 54K)

What is nothing though?

On the contrary, this would allow us to cease the neverending search and just focus on the now, enjoy ourselves in the moment! ^o^
I would say it's absence of casuality.

Attached: c_ii_rno.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

Hmm.
Those who seek the absence of cause and effect then?
Like those who seek the means, but not the ends?
It's for me then, right?

Are you implying you seek this?

Attached: c__i_r__no.jpg (667x1000, 111K)

If that's how you define nothing, maybe.
But then, I think maybe I am seeking another pic of satori
Can means be an ends of themselves?

Attached: smugertori.jpg (496x497, 334K)

>Can means be an ends of themselves?
That's interesting. Doesn't everything seem to be organised in the way where everything leads to something else, even "time" as a concept is merely that, isn't it?

Attached: satori_8.png (1480x1853, 1.13M)

But then again, aren't they always ends of themselves.

I guess it depends on how finely you break it down.
If you do something not because you want to do it, but because you want something else, can you really call the means an ends? It would, after all, be called "a means to an end"
It's like the meme where they say it's about the journey and not the destination.
But then, if you put it like that, is the journey a destination?
Maybe it depends on the person. If you don't seek the ends, the means has to be the ends. Like we're forced into seeking no matter what.
Maybe nobody can seek nothing.
Maybe seeking is living.
Which makes this a thread for nobody.
But maybe I can be nobody, too.
Nobody has to kill Polyphemus, after all.

I had to rewrite it because I ruined my own awful joke.

I have a tendency to break it down very finely, to the point where it becomes rather abstract perhaps. That's where I come from when I say that everything is cause and effect, even if it wouldn't appear so to someone else. That's where I come from when I say the universe is loud, when life is very loud and the absence of this would be nothing, even time which would also be nothing but that, would also not be if this was the case.
For a conciouss mind death would be nothing, and perhaps all life is seeking death, perhaps it never needs to be sought though, as the path is already laid. Surely death is not that hard to imagine if you view it the way I do, as everything that would lay outside would be it, as nothing can't describe it since nothing always relies on there being something.

Attached: 1529494084085.png (661x600, 415K)

I see.
Maybe that's what you meant when you said we "finally had something to agree on"
Since I'm about the opposite.
I like to make things as concrete as possible.
We make for a good foil like that.
What's the opposite of seeing things as cause and effect though? Just taking them as they are? Or that the effect is the cause
I think the latter would be truly abstract
I'm not sure death is nothingness though.
I think it's just not being alive.
Do you have the same trouble understanding what I say sometimes, or what I mean by it, that I have with you?

Odyssey joke! o/
In my eyes, it's very concrete, especially if you take into account that of which we know, then it can surely be explained like it.
I'm not sure if it would matter how you view it, you could still take things as they are, it wouldn't really matter. As I view it every effect has a cause and every cause has an effect! Again, nothing could only be if there was something, death would be the end of whatever casuality makes your brain function, or so I view it, if we can trust that of which we observe in the external world. Did you read my account on the drive? I tried my best explaining it to the GoodApple pole in a thread, maybe better than I did in the happy day threads.
And I think I'm actually rather good at deciphering your posts, or have I given you reason to suspect that I'm not?

Attached: c_i_r_n_o_.gif (539x479, 47K)

Well is it abstract or concrete? They're antonyms, you know. And yeah, I know what you mean with the cause and effect. You can't get something from nothing after all.
ᵁᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᶫᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶰᶦᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ ᶫᵉᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵖᶦᶜ⋅
I think I just don't worry about the causes that are hard to determine if there's no importance to the why.
And I'm sure I did read your conversation with GoodApple, but I was still sleepy when I did it so I'm not sure how much of it I got. Should I read it again?
>I'm actually rather good at deciphering your posts
No, I think you are too. I just wondered on account of the foil. It would have been nice in a sense if you didn't. But it seems miscommunication is wholly your fault!
Which is good. I like failures are the responsibility of others and not me

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_maturiuta_sorato__0373b54b87d4ae8a4038a3236078fae4.jpg (1850x2633, 1.86M)

Yah I know they are opposites, but they can be subjective!
>Should I read it again?
Surely, if you want to understand my thinking on that topic a bit better, I can and will make an even better explanation eventually! ^o^
Yeah, I seem rather inept at explaining my own thoughts ;_;

Attached: sayori_111.jpg (1191x670, 57K)

Concrete and abstract are subjective?
I really want to hear this one. I'm interested to hear how it's explained.
If you'll make a better explanation eventually though, maybe I can wait for it. Anticipate it!
As far as your ability to express yourself, I unironically thought you were doing it intentionally for quite a while.
Does that extend all the way back to the marrying Jow Forums series? I was positive you were fucking with me.
Oh, and on the mention of anticipation, the baking thread will be moved up in schedule! Before Monday now!

I have a headache and can't sleep

Attached: 2343424.jpg (507x507, 132K)

I mean, everything is subjective as long as it's viewed by the subject, and it always is. But advanced physics may be concrete for a physicist, yet very abstract for one who isn't.
Here be the thread! archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5932160/#5932160
I have a healthy amount of paranoia, something I can't really go very deep into because of obvious reasons. If I talk about myself personally I will often do it very vaguely, but my philosophical rants I try to hold as understandable as possible. Some of my threads and replies are also shitposting, but you should be able to tell the difference! ^o^
>baking thread
I'm actually looking forward to that one, give me a heads up in advance so I don't miss it! :o
Woah, a nicemark appears! I would advice you to take medications for your headache!

Attached: 1528612770205.png (500x445, 197K)

I've got no ambition. Does that count?

Attached: 1495058916530.png (446x379, 18K)

What if nothing is something and everything is something, does this mean that everything is nothing?

*feacplam* of course not, but would nothing be everything if something is nothing, but nothing is something?

Then it wouldn't exist?

Attached: ..............jpg (743x1016, 363K)

i tried those monster things because memes and now its a habit why am i so retarded

they make you feel fantastic

oh no aussie is hooked on those large vaguely phallus shaped liquid containing drinks

Aaa, you see i corrected myself in the next post.

HAD TO GO THERE HUH

Attached: asdasfdafs.gif (498x278, 281K)

he just can’t stop slurping them down
sometimes he needs two hands to hold them

Attached: C16FACBF-F3F1-4EBB-A0D7-425D17F9F4DF.png (382x368, 163K)

That's a fine picture of nothing.

Last night I had a very sudden and clear hypnagogic image (before falling asleep). It shook me and woke be back up, it was the face of and old woman. A yellow, wrinkly, very detailed face with eyes wide open and a large smile. I find that the best way to fall asleep is if the hypnagogic world slowly and subtly becomes you, a quick change is often too much,

Attached: cirno____.jpg (545x592, 102K)

Last night, I dreamed that I was mauled by a bear!

Nothing goes here

Attached: 004.jpg (1000x1441, 666K)

>I stepped on it
>she stepped on it?
why do japs do this?

Autism

Attached: dededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede (800x1129, 876K)

my udonge can't be that cute

Attached: dac6ce71300f13ee653bc56b4f3521dc.jpg?e=1532776886&m=gpJrFNfsJ8T0nTwQEqkeBQ.jpg (1506x965, 450K)

But what if you don't seek the now, either?

Attached: Que.jpg (900x1260, 307K)

I don't seek the void, OP. Those who think there's nothing in nothing, know nothing.

Attached: evil_Cheesy.jpg (700x700, 527K)

These comics are always disappointing when translated.

Sink.

How can you be concrete in the concrete's subjectivity?

>suicide squad
Let's kill ourselves

Attached: 1447863981702.jpg (608x1070, 239K)

You first!

Attached: wish_you_were_here.png (600x600, 41K)

Does anyone in this thread want something?

Attached: 1334892-1200021-01389EDE209.jpg (700x700, 127K)

i want less nooses

Something nice and lewd.

Attached: 1527977427966.jpg (640x853, 36K)

How about Cirno's sexy sausage?

Attached: img_209.png (1000x1000, 300K)

I suppose it will have to do for now.

I seek fellowship

Attached: 1484884199556.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

hi

Attached: apple.jpg (1200x1600, 169K)

Nothing is something, therefore I seek something

Good thread.

Attached: 1530123943192.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)

A man cannot live on nothing forever. Some day, you're doing to need something, and denying it isn't going to make those necessities go away.

Those things are designed to be beer that Americans can get hooked on younger than they're supposed to drink actual alcohol.

But what if it's that man's intent to eventually waste away due to being full of nothing? What if they want to join the nothing?

There's no such thing as nothing. What seems to be nothing is always something. Therefore, nothing is an unattainable! And that means everything!

I'd say that nothing is a vacuum, at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1z0ik4zWg0

Couldn't find a picture of nothing so here's another cirno

Attached: 1529322986301.jpg (1900x1200, 159K)

This faggot shit extremely similar to the spam on /qa/. Coincidence? I think not.

You should go back there!

Attached: 062809BillyMays0011.jpg (1234x675, 98K)

were the Buddhists right all along?

Attached: 1530968825759.jpg (875x1245, 392K)

How does anything find these things arousing? It's gross.

You ever wonder what's beyond the universe?

Attached: spaced out.jpg (850x850, 120K)

Zero-gravity cats

Attached: Mouth.jpg (720x709, 47K)

boop

Well, you just did it so make sure you save it and then post it in another thread. It's pretty interesting

boop

What a terrifying thought!

Attached: Kot.jpg (420x416, 19K)

Attached: 1234234123.png (686x556, 383K)

*amazing

Attached: Ples.jpg (500x480, 21K)

I am looking for nothing. i found it once but then lost it rather carelessly

Attached: cirno34.jpg (1280x1024, 502K)

You must not have valued it much.

Is there a market for "nothing"? How do you quantify it?

youtube.com/watch?v=qPLEN2q-R2o

If there were a market for nothing your country wouldn't be having financial troubles. :P

Eye've spent my entire life seeking something without knowing what exactly Eye'm looking for! What do Eye do?

Attached: cirno_distress.jpg (800x1181, 92K)

figure it out
don't reply with an excuse

But how do Eye figure it out with my current mental limitations. Eye've picked up and dropped no less than twenty-two hobbies over the course of this year and while Eye've managed to extract decent satisfaction from each after a period of trial and error and sometimes tension, Eye can't for the life of me stick to a single pursuit for more than two months. It feels like the whole year is wasted time~!

Attached: BD_!.png (788x1686, 568K)

It's normal to not have any real goals for a while in life. Chill out and continue exploring until you find your call. If you have trouble concentrating on anything though, you might have ADHD.

Probably something so exotic as to be beyond comprehension. Like liquid perception or, anti-space. Is that a thing?

Why do people fight wars over nothing?

Something about human nature and how that all inherently makes us inferior to nematodes or whatever sounds intellectual.

Bakadee? Is that you?

Ah, but nothing is subjective. One man's nothing is another's everything!

Is Jow Forums about to become nothing?

That would imply it was ever anything to begin with!

Those digits however, are something. I hope you did not intend to seek them out in this thread.