H-Hi I just w-wanted to tell you that I w-want to be left in p-peace! <4

H-Hi I just w-wanted to tell you that I w-want to be left in p-peace!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26-23-28-57_1.jpg (1080x270, 36K)

yeah seriously leave her alone

I-I make cooking threads to help anonymous it's not like I-I want you to DONATE TO MY PATREON

I wish I could talk to you, but I'm too shy and don't know what to say. Plus I'm perpetually drunk most of the time, and pass out before I get a reply back.

I want to impregnate Alice with my retarded babies and then leave her

Story behind this?

you dont know about alice?

I do
But i mean why did she say this

I'm guessing by what post and the thread that OP has been harassing her and then clammed up when she confronted him.

Instead he took a screen shot and made another thread.

Why does she say 'scared' though?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26-23-53-34_1.jpg (1080x1197, 171K)

Do you have the 'tism?

This is too much to bear even for a doxxer

This just makes you look like a coward, honestly.

literally who

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-27-00-01-58_1.jpg (1080x191, 29K)

People posting DM's with a Jow Forums personality.
But nothing about it is incriminating of anything.

ok?

mom!!! alice posted me!!!!

reee wtf who's taking these photos, alice claims she's at work and the other guy there is from italy ree alice was it you pls dont lie to me theres no one there from america reeee

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (661x239, 32K)

Guessing they were shared in another discord.

Wait, is the italian guy Korbo?

BUT THERE'S LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE BESIDES ME ITALY GUY(WHO HATES ALICE 10X MORE THAN ME) AND ALICE HERSELF AND SHES AT WORK SHE WOULDNT MAKE THREADS SHITTING ON HERSELF REEEE
WHERE DID YOU GET THEM OP YOU FAGG

>Alice helps people for 7 years
>REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

>KoG gets GETs for 10 years
>based

What did Jow Forums mean by this?

Attached: 1417473993068.png (350x263, 192K)

YES

Well there you go. Korbo screencapped them and shared it.

b-but he's italian
h-how did he get a murican proxy

Shit, I was so close to fucking her up. I could have told the mods about the VPN she's using to evade range bans holy shit I was so retarded i only have myself to blame but it's alright there's always next time cuz on The Internet you can wear any mask you like. Btw the reason she closed down her patreon is because they allegedly tried to hack it. She provided no proof at all on this so I'm not sure she's telling the truth.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sprite_(10).png (705x827, 716K)

He either shared it somewhere else and those other anons posted it. Or yeah it could just be a proxy. It's not like he's lacking motivation. And he already posted logs somewhere else:

Stop bullying Alice!
She was supposed to give me gigabytes of satori pics a while ago and I'm pretty sure she didn't do it because you guys keep bullying her!
Give her a break at least until she gives me the pictures!

Jesus christ dude do something better with your time

Literally the saddest woman on earth

I dunno Korbo, maybe you could go through with that HRT and beat her.
You'd finally succeed at something, anyway.

Donate to my patreon I swear I'm not using the money to move elsewhere and make myself a new identity

This saga ends with Korbo physically murdering alice, going through HRT, stealing all of her clothes, tucking his dick, and becoming the new Alice

No it ends with me getting loaded and buying this shit hole from hiro to fill the board with frogs and then shut it down forever

Honestly
It deserves nothing less.

im not sure what this person expected in the end posting like this in /b/ and Jow Forums

So... Who tried to hack her?

I have no fucking idea as I said she didn't tell me. Probably found out I was trying to fuck her by the time I asked. We have no way to prove it either

If I had to take a guess it's probably that australian guy that was running threads nonstop talking about trying to dox and murder her

>"I'm not wearing slutty clothes"
>skimpy clothing Alice post #407

bumping cancer