The Average Frenchman

The Average Frenchman.
Say something nice about us

Attached: e5c7ca3ddf25f48ffcb93277c6797b5a.png?width=300&height=473.png (300x473, 169K)

stupid frog poster

gay

silly fool, you see. we had something in common, we both loved each other, but no, not that, you can tell me, are you afraid of the void, to be honest, i don't think you would be, its just infinite choice collected to make a massive super nova of hatred, i want you to feel like i do, so im gonna make you my bitch

You are fags and your women stink

sacre bleu

it is a boiiii honhon nice try monseur

you know usually these are just faggoty characterizations of each country but this is accurate. The french man is an abomination only suitable for extermination. All his works are fruitless and his society fails to upholds it's orders. You whore men paint whore women while listening to whore music all as whore politicians whore themselves to their whorish republic

au tabernack

Tant pis monsieur
True actually, if only we did thing differently, don't repeat our mistake world!

Attached: c1515275efed1945303cfc80339c9380.jpg (705x1000, 292K)

Gay frog

haha to late is a whores world

;_;

Did you go to army??

Why ?

Attached: Maman.jpg (850x944, 191K)

No wearing panties on boys

Attached: C8671AF8-1B73-43F4-A412-486E5C875075.gif (429x343, 1.49M)

Well I heard teen french must serve in army for a month!!

Oh I see!
It was revoked but Macron wants to reestablish it.
It's a good thing imo even if I loath him.
Do you have that kind of thing in Korea ?

Attached: 🍊.png (800x900, 583K)

Yes!! I go to army for fuckin 1yr n 9 month!!!!

Wow that long ! But at least you'll learn many useful thing, one month isn't enough for achieving anything worthwhile

Attached: b8852c5531ce46d26643761dae609159.png (512x512, 242K)

I got question from different topic! May I ask?

Go ahead !

Attached: 59123.jpg (500x500, 244K)

unbased and bluepilled. Macron is the savior of all MILF lovers out there.

Attached: boner5.gif (512x446, 265K)

Is it true that real "white" french ppl live in rural like countryside? Cuz there are too many of niggers n muslims in capital?
And how real white french think of them?? I want honest answer!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1461340567786.jpg (3000x2000, 636K)

Depend of the city but most of them suffer from heavy migrations, it's true. Some areas are fully white in the countryside yes, but in the south you still have a handful of arabs/blacks here and there.
The north is packet with migrants especially near Calais.
And many of us are getting pretty tired of this situation, anger is rising. But our society becomes more and more polarized, with more far right but also more far left.
Things could get pretty nasty if nothing is done, I can feel it.

Attached: 1531684871798.jpg (1056x762, 147K)

why dont you say something nice about shut up

Yeah I can see it. That's why I'm guessing Hitler 2.0 will rise in France. How about interracial marriage/dating? Especially white french girl and arabs or blacks? If a white girl marry or date with those two colored, is that gonna make her reputation as shit?

> I'm guessing Hitler 2.0 will rise in France
Hahaha I wish it would be finally our turn.
> How about interracial marriage/dating? Especially white french girl and arabs or blacks? If a white girl marry or date with those two colored, is that gonna make her reputation as shit?
Again depend of where it happens
On the other hand the medias often depict interracial couples with a foreigner and a french girl, the contrary is pretty rare...

Attached: 1513532826378.jpg (311x322, 31K)

I really appreciate your answers!! Merci merci~~~ do you need anything from me?? Like any kind of questions? Questions about Cockroaches land or Japan is also fine!!

No problem, how is life in Korea? And why do you and the nips hate each others so much?

Well.. just like you said it twice, it depends))) I can't say for sure but it apparently only minority number of ppl extremely hates nip and I guess same for nips' position. But the thing is, yeah we do have à peu près kind of bad prejudices on nips and for sure it's bcuz nips conquered us for awhile. Another reason could be... we're very similar race but some status has differences like economics, cultural influences etc.... like.. you have a twin brother and he's good at math and you're good at P.E, wouldn't that cause a jealous between brothers?)))) Yep this kind of thing.

It's like in every other european country. We hate them, but if we say something against em, we are nazis n stuff plus maybe jail.

And my life here is going pretty well! I'm attending uni and majoring in nursing. Working at BurgurKing as a part time job. Work only in Thursday so it's 4 days in a month and I still make 240~ 270 dollar! Pretty satisfied)))))

Can you say for sure what you just said reflects majority of European's opinion?

Oh okay merci, that was enlightening :)
Happy to read that you are satisfied with your situation, it's a wonderful sentiment
I see that you placed some french word in your sentence, do you learn it? Do you have a special interest in France ?

Hot

I searched this word in dictionary and they showed me French!. And yeah I'm interested in French language and gonna master it. But I'll master in Russian first!!

>it was supposed to be 6 months
>now it's a month and not even a real millitary service
Screencap this it's going to be just a day where you follow soldiers around the base in the end.

Honestly, who the fuck care about some arabs and blacks?

hon hon my assholio hon hon