Anti-Fascism General - /afg/

Daily Reminder:
The rightwing fascists are a group of whiny bitches who throw a hissyfit the moment they don't get their way and will quote FALSE narratives from hoax sites such as Breitbart, neo-Nazi and fundamentalist sites such as Smoloko, satire sites like the Onion, or sensationalist ones like BuzzFeed.

The Anti-Fascist Network is a network of independent and grassroots groups working together against the rise of racism and fascism in our communities.

Anti-Fascists peacefully oppose fascist groups wherever they go. We aim to work together to peacefully oppose local and national far-right events, ensuring maximum numbers on the streets as well as sharing resources and providing legal support.

The Anti-Fascist Network is not about telling people what to do, what type of anti-fascist activity they should undertake or what political analysis they should adopt. We simply want to cooperate to defeat fascism.

The Anti-Fascist Network is non-hierarchical, will never work with the police and is not affiliated to any political party.

All Jow Forumstards must return back to their shithole and never return.
There is to be no biggotry, racism, sexism, or misogyny.

Minorities are welcome

Do not post violent rhetoric.
Lets keep it Peaceful itt

If you do not see a general in the catalog, copy from the pastebin and start one:
pastebin.com/dLyQV24s

sub-r᠌ed᠌d᠌i᠌t:
reddit.com/r/antifascistsofreddit/about

Anti-facism handbook:
archive.org/details/revhosatx1

>what is fascism??
see link below
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

cool vids:
sub.media

IGD News:
itsgoingdown.org

Attached: 3E64CA3A-447F-4DCF-B3B4-ADD31185D565.jpg (699x1100, 748K)

tl;dr

Attached: 1494831577401.png (409x392, 119K)

tldr

based antifa thread!!

Attached: 5030B9C1-C5BF-4429-B01A-622B25996C46.jpg (400x432, 49K)

Go ahead, if I don't show up right way start without me...

Attached: mfbeat.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>antifa
>peaceful
>sub-reddit

fug i dont feel like bumping this all day

>politically correct x2 ID

correct

>Remember no commies

Attached: 763006E4-BF02-432C-A50A-814341E3207F.jpg (585x767, 173K)

jesus christ i fucking hate polacks so much

Dumb

>Anti-fascists
>Peacefully oppresses fascist groups

Lol wut? Automatic fallcy in of itself

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 972K)

go back to

you need to change this to
>Daily Reminder:
>The liberals are a group of whiny bitches who throw a hissyfit the moment they don't get their way.

don't reply

aren't you the guy who was being really racist to that guy from india a few nights ago?

Just kys already

Bumping the second thread even though I still haven't read the OP. This kill the Jow Forums faggots.

kot

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Seriously? This is gay

Attached: 1532699051834.jpg (557x305, 114K)

i feel like you have ok points but i didnt read jack shit what you just said because

since you post political shit in somewhere other than Jow Forums, we wont take you seriously and make fun of you

This thread is for cucks.
Both literal and mental cucks welcome.

Oy vey shut them down!