Do russians consider themselves white?

Obviously right wing Russian nationalists do, but based on what I've read I get the impression that the official Russian state position on race is that Russians are a Slavic/Asian hybrid race.

A lot of Russians seem to perceive themselves as being part European and part Asian, both in terms of culture and race. I get the impression that in general "whiteness" is not a big thing in Russia and that the government and the media tends to emphasise Russia's Asian heritage a lot in addition to its Slavic heritage.

Attached: image.jpg (600x764, 188K)

Haha i read that in your silly English accent

it's a whistle you bleedin faggot

>silly
>accent

Attached: 1516454768253.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Oy! God save the queen, tea and crumpets, cherrio!

Hahaha you limeys sure have some thoughts in there, its cute watching you try to type like a human

It's a big black throbbing cock and you know it user :^)

Attached: zEZwwx1Fftc.jpg (604x339, 42K)

unironically russians don't think in terms of race and nationality

Why she sucking cock

I'm a strong jawed, tall, handsome white man born in Northwestern Russia.
I'm whiter than most of you cunts.
The USSR genocided countless Steppe peoples by integrating them into metropolitan regions.
The Russian gene pool is undeniable polluted but some purity remains.

middle guy looks like the chick from Upstart Crow

No because there are no black people in Russia to bring about the necessity for a division based on skin color. Would you consider the ocean cold if you've never taken hot baths?

Well they still generally try to have the muh slavic brotherhood mentality which usually doesn't seem to work out

White countries don't waste their time obsessing over race, if you'd been to one you might understand that Mohammed

the khans preceded and raped the romanovs for 500yrs op

Russians don't care about whiteness. They only care about who's Russian and who's not. They have a bunch of ethnic republics and full-on chink hybrids, and the only thing that holds that whole shebang together is the duct tape of "everybody's Russian" so it's more stable. But of course they will happily promote racial divisions in other countries.

Russians are very protective of their minorities. Don't call their Muslims subhuman, they get offended. They say "they are white and domesticated" and unlike yours. Reminds me a lot of the superiority complex British have over their niggers vs. ours. "Our niggers are proper and polite and don't commit as much crime as yours". Yeah they're still niggers though. And the Muslims are still Muslims.

>that post

Attached: nose parade.jpg (633x306, 21K)

Why are Yuropoors so cucked? They literally depict their women sucking throbbing BBCs. Yurope should be nuked

>official Russian state position on race is that Russians are a Slavic/Asian hybrid race.

Thats not exactly it, state in general avoids racial/ethnic issues as much as possible. But thats what they want though, racially-mixed cattle is much easier to control because they lack any identity

>Russians don't care about whiteness. They only care about who's Russian and who's not. They have a bunch of ethnic republics and full-on chink hybrids, and the only thing that holds that whole shebang together is the duct tape of "everybody's Russian" so it's more stable. But of course they will happily promote racial divisions in other countries.
>Russians are very protective of their minorities. Don't call their Muslims subhuman, they get offended. They say "they are white and domesticated" and unlike yours. Reminds me a lot of the superiority complex British have over their niggers vs. ours. "Our niggers are proper and polite and don't commit as much crime as yours". Yeah they're still niggers though. And the Muslims are still Muslims.

>Russians are very protective of their minorities. Don't call their Muslims subhuman, they get offended.
Where did this meme came from?

>Thats not exactly it, state in general avoids racial/ethnic issues as much as possible.

why would anyone try to classify russians anyway? Your country covers so many time zones it has to have a wide variety of ethnicities.

Or when people say "russian", are they assuming just the western section.

>why would anyone try to classify russians anyway? Your country covers so many time zones it has to have a wide variety of
ethnicities.
Oh look another dumbfuckistani not aware that "Russians" refers to slavs exclusively

>eto 56% face

Attached: 1527378869541.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>Oh look another dumbfuckistani not aware that "Russians" refers to slavs exclusively

sore spot?

These are genuine minorities

56% implies mutts (you)

Race comes into play when you interact with muds.

Russians may not think of themselves as white but rest assured every nigger and mud on the planet does.

It is like that Chris Rock bit about how blacks just hate all white people. "I don't care if you are fresh off the boat from Romania......what's up you Romanian CRACKER!"

Russians consider themselves white. They pride themselves on the fact that their nation is massive and transcontinental, too; Siberia is majority-Russian, too, so distinguishing them from Europeans means a more racial identity as well; most "Asian" stuff is just implicitly saying they're ethnat, not actually thinking they're Asian. Regular Russian people actually use "black" as a pejorative for non-Slavs (especially Chechens, eskimos, Asians, etc.) and use "white" as a term for pureblood Slavs.

>the government and the media tends to emphasise Russia's Asian heritage a lot in addition to its Slavic heritage.
I call bullshit. where are you getting this from?

wrong

russians consider themselves white
Slav is a differentiation there
for example the Russian cuckstate was jailing and suing businesses for discrimination for advertising "Slavic applicants only" or "non-slavs not welcome"; which basically means coloreds not welcome or non-whites fuck off in their reality

Altough russia may be a multinational civcuck state of dozens of nationalities of gooks muzzies finngols etc the Dominant , in civilazional fashion , is always the white man -ethnic russians , who build their empire and conquered their nonwhite neighbors and nature

Attached: 1532590472702.jpg (1920x1234, 248K)

Genetically - yes.
From the cultural standpoint we arent exactly on he same tune with western europe.
Russia has historically seen itself as a middle ground between the west and the east and didn't see itself as a part of the western civilization.

They're not only don't consider themselves White, they see European civilization itself as their biggest enemy that's need to be destroyed. Typical Arab/African/Asiatic mentality.

What the fuck, Ukraine?

Russians consider themselves Russians. "White" is kike psy op that erases one's distinctive identity, worked very well on amerimongrels and now they use it on others.

That's the truth and you know it.

Only Weimar style "European" (((Civilization))). Problem is that there is certain elements in media and in government, such as (((Dugin))) and his ilk, who try to convince people that Europeans are responsible for what is actually kikes' work.

No, no I do not know it. Explain.

We actually have an expression "like a white man" that means "with high quality" and it's quite popular. I do not agree that white is a kike psy op.

>multinational civcuck state of dozens of nationalities
You really cant own 15% of the planet and stay homogenous we have eropeans(slavs), middle asians (churkas) and eastern asians being native to the different regions or the country. And complaining about them would be like complaining about native americans in US.

Jow Forums mod strikes again

I'm an African-Russian. AMA.

Attached: Черный русский.jpg (453x604, 72K)

Post timestamp or fake

Your mama is fake.