Suicide

How often do you guys think about it and why?
Is it where society is pushing people with this degeneracy and meaninglessness?

Attached: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (300x250, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
youtu.be/zvARL0Hzcoo
healthland.time.com/2013/09/13/inside-the-national-suicide-hotline-counselors-work-to-prevent-the-next-casualty/print/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think about it very often because I don't believe in a way off the ride.

I don't think about suicide much at all. I think about getting killed a lot, though.

Attached: 1528430686028.jpg (797x534, 40K)

Every hour.

Attached: despair.jpg (1300x866, 122K)

I did when I did degenerate things. Once I stopped doing them, the feeling went away. It's that simple.

Never. Why would I? Trump is my President.

Despite how fucked the world is and being an autistic fuck I have a good home life with a large extended family. So I never give suicide serious consideration

Ever since Trump won, not even once

I figured out that depression is caused by low testosterone, which is a result of defeatism because of oppressive governments, acting against our natural needs. Develop yourself, help others to realize the cause of their depressions and prepare to fight when s trigger situations happen

every day. am on anti depressants and go to therapy. Been diagnosed with severe depression and moderate anxiety.

Dont think ill ever do it though, I love my Dad too much.

Attached: 1416401542154.png (500x366, 101K)

ive had my pistol to my head at least a half dozen times this past year. all in the last year: divorced, fired from her family's business, she was awarded our $350k house, custody of our 3 year old son and she even kept my fucking dog. nobody knows how close i am to going full michael douglas in falling down.

Attached: 6579869s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Every day before I take my emotion-killing meds.

Best advice.
Thanks kraut.

don't do it user. the bitch wins if you do.

Pretty much my situation, but not as fucked.

never, I continue living simply out of spite

Just remember Anons, if you're going to go out DO IT BIG! Ruin other peoples lives with yours. LULZ FOR ETERNITY!

i'd take her with me, of course. but leaving my son without a mother and father is asking for him to grow up to be a degenerate faggot.

You should probably torture her until she dies

Everyday, when I wake up and look in the mirror, and I come to the realisation, I am in fact still a nigger.

Why don't you join the army and go kill people for free?

Lift. Read. Go get a better job. Look at this as a chance to re-make yourself. Become a confident winner and focus solely on being the best image of yourself. Your son will see how awesome you become and that will be the ultimate revenge on your ex...who will trail off into her boring, meaningless, used-up roastie life of shit.

>How often do you guys think about it and why?
never, shit ain't going to fix itself, too busy lifting, meditating, running, shitposting, slowly cultivating myself.

Attached: 0e9 - Copie.jpg (600x600, 27K)

start putting effort into bettering yourself.
Jordan b petersen 12 rules book is a good start.
Also read about iodine, importance.

Attached: Clearlydoesntliftfaggoop.jpg (544x944, 76K)

The trick to committing suicide is you want to take as much people with you as you possibly can.

> Committing
> Commitment

It's in there. Either you are committed, or you are not.

Attached: turtlesquad.jpg (940x627, 60K)

toppest of zozzles

Raw cabbage is good to keep your testosterone from decreasing

BRA71L IS BLACK HU3HU3HU3HU3

hahaha its funny you say that. i was in the Marine Corps for 9 years. i deployed to afghanistan 4 times and im responsible for a pretty nice stack of dead shitskins.

Attached: 7007976.jpg (680x364, 28K)

Juden Peterstein the molester

Thank you for your service. God bless!

If true that's really sad. Everyone should be proud of who they are

My best friend anhero'd when I was 17, I'm almost fiddy now.
It solves nothing but proving you should be marching with a pussy hat.

It's a sin, and therefore to me unacceptable as an option.

I can better you one. One of my friends tried to an hero by throwing himself under a train. He botched it and was still alive with no legs. I wouldn't call him happy, but he seems more in touch with himself than he was before. He genuinely seems to appreciate the time we've been given more. And it only took the loss of two legs to realize that.

goys keep on fighting don't just give up like some useless losers you're not losers, you haven't lost yet. fight for what you believe or all is lost.

Attached: the last straw shill.png (1000x764, 210K)

I think about it every day... as a suggestion for the people around me.

depression is anger turns inward...

I was 22 in 1995. From drugs, immense family stress and latent psychoses, I had that dark night of the soul. I thought it was my last night on earth and having nothing to lose, I approached a ruddy older man and just flatly asked him how he did it, how he survived for so long and appeared so healthy and happy despite both of us sitting in a fast food place at midnight. I never told him what I was intending and he seemed to enjoy the dialogue.

It gave me just enough doubt; I fell asleep with a loaded rifle in my mouth.

I woke up completely psychotic. I couldn't accept that I was still alive and became delusional for six months. In that time, my insanity led to violence and I ended up in prison for ten years. The 'fever' broke once I was in for about 4 months.

I learned gratitude.

Today, I am middle aged. Hopelessly poor, poor heath, not much future anyone would want. I am estranged from family and have no real friends, but its always fun to pretend.

I am humbled by nature, I love animals. I can watch insects with immense fascination at how such tiny creatures live their lives, making decisions all day. All they want is another day in the sun, a good meal, the hope and expectation that everything is always going to be fine.

I can still cry tears of joy when I look at the stars, and do so often. I look at the night time sky and see the wonder and majesty of the universe, and know my time is limited.

And I am tearing up now, just thinking about it, how beautiful it all is. And I am so grateful for every day I get to see it. I am that little beetle lounging on a blade of grass in the sun, just so content to have experienced any of it even for a day.

Some day I will die, there will be pain and terror. And its okay. Because I have no words to describe how grateful I am to have seen any of it and each day is a blessing to see, feel and experience more.

A little more time in the sun. Thats what we want when you take everything else away.

Attached: .jpg (1024x768, 277K)

From what ive read the purpose of this designed hellworld we are living in is to separate, what our ruling elite describes as, the strong and the weak, on, really, a genetic level.

Through psyops and other ways they want to purge the world of people that fall for degeneracy, drugs, leftist ideologies etc. How do they know you ask? Well remember we are under massive, constant, survaillance all the time. Most of us have already been catalogued by them. They know our wants and emotions already. The fascists behind the scenes call european countries factories for fascists, they love all the bad behaviour from refugees, every rape, every terrorist attack, every other criminal act is used to push the european peoples towards the far right.

Isnt it weird how right wing ideology has surged? Almost like it was planned ahead?

Don't fall for the neck yourself jew.

Attached: 1494424341025.png (500x500, 15K)

This

Remember to live stream

heres a better abstract jew

Attached: abstract merchant 008.png (448x538, 16K)

I thought about it a lot when I was a blue pilled normalfag but Jow Forums has lit a fire under my ass and now I must live to preserve the white race.

i'll live stream if you start shitting in the toilet

This

Copypasta? If not good luck to you sir,little things can bring contentment for sure

Murder/suicide>suicide
If you're going out, you might as well take some people with you.

Attached: hogg1.png (589x526, 450K)

this

Attached: 1529936224959.jpg (785x757, 68K)

Suicide isn't cool brother. Only love HH

Shit dude that sounds like my life except we had two kids, no dog and rented.
Be strong brother.

Once and even then I rather take my chances with the sliver of a opportunity to see a less shitty future.

>going ghost >murder suicide

At least you get to have a beer with him user.

Attached: 1516621991204s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Damn what does shit like this happen all at once? I feel for you man, best of luck.

Attached: 45544F3C-8A5B-49AC-A9C2-21E0FF7D805E.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I'm hanging out long enough to see a civil war so no worries there.

Attached: 4e26ee8c896e99865c954e55bffcda8b2e81c28d94f6841a18ed6d6a29d022b1.png.jpg (170x255, 14K)

often. No marketable skills, trying to learn programming but it'll be years before I know it cause am brainlet. Unemployment at record lows but I can't get my ass hired. I feel like a piece of shit.

I literally just want a decent job.

Go away cia

>implying I haven't already ghosted

All the time. Literally every minute, while also continously, at all times, going over the 20 years of my youth that brought me to this point.
I've had to compartmentalise my mind so I can put up the pretense of functioning in a society.
It runs in the background while I work on ignoring it while interacting with people/work at the absolute minimum required.
I even do it in my sleep, waking up as I "pull the trigger", so to speak.
Getting up i the mornings is getting difficult now, I'm in my 30s, with no prospects outside of minimum wage, minimum complexity work and definitely no prospects of a meaningful relationship as I have never and will never be able to let someone in - which isn't fair on them.

I'll hang around for a while though, it could be a lot worse in fairness. I also have the feeling there's a world coming that I'll actually be right at home in, while everyone else an heroes because they don't have Facebook with 500 friends :/

Attached: IMG_1518stc.jpg (750x730, 177K)

Instead of sitting all day on the computer, do something productive with your hands.
The joy of building something with them is real and you learn some usable skills

>divorced,
Did that about 20 years ago. Pretty tough alright.
Persevere and you'll be your kid's dad again. Don't be retarded. Think about your son.
It seemed like the end, she kept my son from me. Got it figured out in court and now she always asks me why I don't hate her. I sure do some days but don't dwell on that.
You're that kid's dad and nothing will change that but remember how fast time passes to kids. You can't stop fighting. The kid will figure out the details when he grows up. If he thinks you don't want to be around him? You'll never be able to fix that.
Fight with all your soul for your son user. You'll never have regrets doing your best but guaranteed, a son needs his dad.

Do something useful in death. Idk, buy a boat, mount a .50 cal and hunt migrant boats in the mediterranean until they shoot you down. Instead of depressing and nihilistic, your suicide will be like a pirate movie.

he's everything. he's the only reason i havent pulled the trigger. thanks for the reassurance and advice.

>hunt migrant boats
The Aquarius is still in port.
vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574

Lots of fallen brethern I don't get to have a beer with. Colourful, wonderful people. Renegades, not cut out for a society as it is laid out for us today. Not everyone is fit to eat shit. But I plough on. Not everyone can reconcile themself with being a mule.

It'll all work out if you don't give up on him, trust me I've been through it.
Not gonna lie, it's going to be rough going sometimes but when the dust settles the payoff is huge.

Digits.

Attached: 1528798234998.jpg (600x600, 88K)

>fernweh
I have pretty much lost all my friends. They don’t think the world is that messed up. When I try to tell them they literally try and shut it out. I can show all the evidence in the world of physical evil >Jews running the world into the ground
>lower white birth rates
>out of control debt

But sadly they all call me a bigot, and other names, to which I reply “I’m only trying to give you info, I am in no way trying to hurt you.”

I believe there is a “great awakening” around the corner. The world hasn’t had a movement to throw off these chains in what seems like an artificially long time. Hang in there user, I and many others have this feeling.

>I don't think about suicide much at all. I think about getting killed a lot, though.
This, sort of. I think about my worst nightmare. Getting cancer at 30 (in 2 years) and dying slowly before having my own family, and knowing for the last few years of my life that there's no point in starting one if I'm gonna die anyway.

can we not do these posts on Jow Forums
its enough to sift through the bad attempts at trolling and this stupid pepe noose shit

SIPPING TEA but i guess this is none of my business

This

You can pull through user. I believe

Let's do something different.

I have never once considered suicide AMA

Attached: 1531229017415.png (458x594, 344K)

Daily, but I know it will upset my parents and family who will have to deal with it. Also the burning in hell thing. I pray to god that he blesses me with death more than is healthy.

This, if not constantly.

I've thought about it every morning when I wake up, and every night whenever I go to sleep, for about 8 years. I took some bad advice after high school, didn't pursue what I wanted to pursue because my family fell for the college meme and hounded me until I decided to do that instead. Eventually caved and decided to trust them, went and finished college with decent grades, got some random degrees, didn't care for either of them as careers in the first place. Money and time completely wasted, and now the things that I wanted to do earlier in life can't be done any longer. Now every day is worse than the one before, as the reality becomes more clear, and the inability to go back and start over realized. It feels like someone is grabbing your soul and ripping it out slowly and there's nothing you can do about it. One day they'll find my lifeless body, and maybe then they'll realize why, but in my heart I know that they never will.

Attached: 1425065357337.jpg (600x747, 119K)

Thread theme.
youtu.be/zvARL0Hzcoo

This. Also I don't want to mess up my family (little bro and sis).

But there's something liberating about not caring about your life. You can push much harder than people who value security

In all seriousness, what's it like to not want to be dead?

nobody is going to stop suicide it is here to stay

suicide campaigns dont help
healthland.time.com/2013/09/13/inside-the-national-suicide-hotline-counselors-work-to-prevent-the-next-casualty/print/

Suicide is for the weak but if I had to end my life I'd snort loads of coke and fuck bitches all night

Fuck dude are you me? Falling for the university meme was the BIGGEST mistake of my life.

All the time. I'm 27 and I don't have no job, no career or a path in the horizon, no motivation, I have autism, no gf/barely go out with friends; I feel pain in my body and headaches literally all the time and I spend all my money on doctors but I don't really feel better. I feel pressure from parents and I am the only failure in my whole family. The only thing that keeps me going is seeing how technology moves forward and playing videogames although even for vidya I'm sometimes lazy and end up just reading news at my bed. I have zero reason to believe my situation will get better but I'm too pussy to off myself.

Cuddle

Never.

Does this help?

Attached: image png.png (995x1311, 2.55M)

It would want to happen within the next year desu. I'm running out of options fast, and being a physically weak little faggot with only the energy to work 9-6 isn't helping. If I do leave, I'll be sure not to leave a mess.

You’ll be ok, leaf.

Same here, but in my case uni was free, but since I was in another country, I had to spend my own money which I should've put on Trump winning instead.

I never think about suicide in itself, but since a few years I daily think about replying government agression with force. I plan little attacks in my head, which most likely let me survive, but then I continue painting the picture to the point where I get caught and killed by agents of the state. So pretty much we can call it suicide missions.

Attached: 1488157437031745.png (200x200, 20K)

Checked and same kiwibro

Sorry man. Chronic pain sucks and makes everything impossible. And no one believes you either when you are a young man and are sick all the time.

(((anti-depressants)))

>and now the things that I wanted to do earlier in life can't be done any longer.
That's a lie and you know it is.
I changed directions. Doesn't matter how many years.
You fell for the sunk cost fallacy. That is why your stuck. You're your own worst enemy.

>And no one believes you either
Just got my CT scn back. Bone fragment pressing on my sciatic nerve. Fun.
Believe me now?

As a white male, I have gotten past suicidal thoughts. How? I realized that's what (((they))) want. They want the end of the white race. They push the defeatistm and degeneracy that causes it. To beat them, all one has to do is, be a happy white man. Be successful and be proud, honorable, work hard, have a beautiful white family. Do that, and you've won.

Attached: 1503636314643.jpg (885x1200, 395K)

At least once a day.

Raising kids sure fixed my depression.

I can't be happy unless I live in America. Can you marry me so I can get a citizenship? I'll pay whenever I can