Wtf is this weather?

its 33+
send help

Attached: Hot.png (300x300, 108K)

Go relax in your sauna.

Go to sauna and jump to a lake, problem salted. I am currently dealing with the weather by drinking cut brandy mixed with cola.

Is this /b/ you fuckin faggot?

Same here bro

Attached: 1401050297216.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Same here bro.

Attached: ca8.png (300x300, 111K)

ALL WILL BURN

Attached: chaos-space-marine-horz-790x521.jpg (790x521, 86K)

i just did a sauna 1 hour ago, it didnt help.

someone make a +30 version.

Attached: HOTT.jpg (1015x1050, 74K)

silly mods moving my thread...
implying the heat wave is not current or relevant, is Jow Forums only for shitposting about trump?

Jow Forums is a well funded, carefully run global psyops project administrated by several intel agencies from various countries. Obviously if you interfere with their agenda you're going to be told to fuck off.

drumpfs a fag, but then, literally 40 here

40 celsius? that is a lot, but you must be used to 30 atleast, i think 20 is on the border of being too hot.

nvm it's actually 35ish

from Estonia we have FUCKING 30C, no rain AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it was 35 here today aswell, its almost 11pm now so its not as hot anymore, but its still too hot for me and i have AC on.

i know that feel

wells it's like 1;50 pm here

Attached: le ameriga bear.png (864x888, 40K)

Just got a thunderstorm here. Down from +30 to +20, woo!

Wow, Scandinavians will melt as soon as temperatures reach even close to the temperature of humans natural habitat. Truly supreme beings

mister "i forgot to pack winter clothes for a trip to russia" shouldnt really take part in this discussion.

Attached: rj.jpg (700x350, 26K)

You know, what he said is historically true.

That was ze missmanagement of ze wehrmacht, they send ze winter clothes during ze Summer and most soldiers just threw zem away. Also I am no nazi, I am a commie. Ze wehrmacht and the nazis can heck zemselfs

I have no idea what happened here. I was trying to find a suitable reaction image from my image folder but got distracted and closed the tab. Now I reopened the thread and my browser has apparently somehow just posted a random image?

Attached: 1504791578262.gif (313x240, 2M)

Happens to me all the time :DDD

Anyway, it's 00:15 midnight and it's unholy hot and humid. Going out to have a cig simply wets my shirt.
I won't sleep tonight either.

>state of the Finn
Ebic:DDD

Dude why this thread is for complaining about it being hot, why dont you go make a thread where you can complain about it being cold and i'll come there laughing how germans never were good with cold.

My Finnish friend was whining to me about how he couldn't sleep in his apartment a few nights ago because of the "stifling heat". I asked him what the temperature was and he said it was almost 23c, lol

23c starts to be unpleasant and if i wasnt tired i couldnt sleep either.

No kidding? He said it would have been manageable if there were some wind, but that there wasn't any so it was just heat sitting in his little apartment. I guess that's fair, but it was only strange to me because I live in New York where it gets extremely hot & extremely cold, and 23c is about what I put my air conditioner to to cool my room down lol. He also said that to a Finn anything over 20c starts to get a little uncomfortable, but maybe he was joking there.

i have my ac at 19, but it really is what you are used to, in Finland we(usually) have shorts summers and long winters, but this summer has lasted 3 months and is breaking heat records.
Some finns work summers only, some work outside, some go abroad a lot, your friend is propably a lot like me, used to the cold.

What part of Funland do you live in? He's in Espoo which I think is in the south

Pori, its not as south but still pretty south, i visit oulu sometimes and thats pretty north.

some time ago, cant remember exactly which year, there was a snowstorm in USA and several states proclaimed a state of emergency, meanwhile a village very close to ours got the same amount or even slightly more and my sister still went to school that day, it was just a small news article saying record amounts of snow and we just enjoyed it.'
i found that funny.

Oh yeah lol, even here in NY we'll sometimes make fun of other places that shut down schools for what is to us the absolute minimal amount of snow, it's pretty funny. With your long length of dark hours you guys must be in school for an hour or two before the sun even comes up when it's winter, eh?

mid winter its like 3 hours of sun light and mid summer its 22 hours.
if you go north enough there are days with no sun at all at winter and days with 24 hour sunlight in summer.

>He also said that to a Finn anything over 20c starts to get a little uncomfortable, but maybe he was joking there

He was not.

too hot

Attached: 1530912496441.jpg (500x500, 42K)