Let's rustle some jimmies

I'm fucking sick and tired of people claiming that dogs are harmless, that it's just the owners which are bad. I'm tired of people claiming that their dogs are super nice when clearly they go berserk once they see another dog. Let's face it, dogs are fucking predators. We breeded them to attack people and kill animals. They are the ultra aggro versions of wolves, and who will deny that wolves are dangerous? How delusional do you need to be to think that just because some animal thinks you're it's family, it won't attack others and will always be friendly because it's being friendly to you?

tl;dr dog people are delusional

Attached: HXWn_K29r1f5PnzGopq0TAhqNN4wzZI2o-eBhev0knQ.png (800x500, 535K)

many dog breeds were bred to be friendly tho

also you might have more fun with this thread on /an/ they hate p*t b*lls there

Yeah, breeds like chihuahuas? You can't breed the wolf outta a dog.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Depends on the breed, but at least someone has the balls to say that there are dogs that are just aggressive and nothing can be done about it. But, don't try to act like there's no distinction between a corgi and a bulldog, because that's just autistic

breeds like poodles and yorkies or labradors

Breeds like Akita or Collies are extremely friendly and rarely attack anything

Only weak people who needs to compensate for something would own a pitbull

I'd also wager a good chunk of pit bull owners are rescuers trying to rehabilitate them and keep them from being euthanized

also I just had an image capcha that had the kfc logo on it and they blurred out the colonel's face lole

Poodles are hunting dogs as well, got bitten by one, and so are Labradors. Yorkies were breeded to kill rats and mice.

>got bitten by one,
oh so what you're telling me is that all dogs think you're a threat
you need to chill out and stop being afraid of them user
also how would an itty bitty poodle even bite you

They still are dogs and therefore dangerous. Shepard dogs can be just as dangerous as any others. The German police uses Shepard dogs to hunt down fleeing people.

No, me being logical things that. Most breeds are hunting dogs or watchdogs. They were designed to be dangerous. Wolves are dangerous. Nothing will change that.

How could it? I turned my back to it and it bit me in the arse. That's how.

Sure there are also dogs which are super friendly and never bark at other dogs and never show aggression, but that's the exception to the rule.

When they ordered to, it's not like police dogs maul everyone that walks past them

Also, in order not to be afraid of dogs you have to trust owners to have the brains to keep their killing machines on a leach, and to be strong enough to stop their pets from charging. And I don't have much more fate in humans than in dogs.

Attached: Download (5).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yeah, that's because they're on a leach or locked away when they aren't mauling someone.

what the poopie are you a super manlet poodles are like 3 inches tall

This. Am kot. Well organise the systematic euthanasia of all dogs soon.

based

based except please don't

They can be knee height, and I was a kid

Completely agree. I've always hated dogs. Any animal that you need to take time out of your day to help it shit and literally train it not to eat your face is a shitty pet. Bless the chinks for eating these stupid animals.

Yeah, we should kill all the motherfucking dogs!

Based portoanon

Attached: kneelet.png (352x355, 21K)

Yeah, I also don't mind them eating dogs. Just because some look cute, doesn't make it an invalid food source. Pigs can look cute too and that won't stop me from eating pork

I agree, that's why once a year I attend a cat eating festival

>cat eating festival
Not nice austrianon, pls don't eat my brethren

cats are literal psychopaths that destroy the ecosystem tho

I mean I love them but if you're complaining about dogd why aren't you complaining about cats? or ferrets for that matter

Further thoughts: isn't it funny how people, especially in rural areas think of foxes as dangerous animals, because they steal chicken, but dogs are perfectly fine? How often do you hear about a fox mauling someone to death. Foxes = best canines

Also, there are stray dog packs in Sofia killing homeless people at night. That's how nice dogs are as soon as they don't have a owner. But it's just bad owners guys, not bad animals

Cats just scratch or bite, they won't maul you to death. They're just annoying because they shit up your garden. Ferrets are annoying pieces of shit but they don't maul people to death either.

Most dogs can become friendly and docile.
Some breeds like pit bulls can't and are not to be trusted not to maul your face at any given oppurtunity

what about tiny doggoes like corgis that are equally incapable of said mauling?

>doesn’t like dogs
>German flag
Muslim confirmed

Attached: 9ACA18AF-D980-44DD-B387-C4652FF9B168.gif (214x285, 1.98M)

An untrimmed natural poodle looks bad ass, also they retrieve just like the lab. Spaniels are bird dog too, but I have never met a mean one of those. If I had a kid I would trust it around a spaniel.

Accurate but it bit me in the arse, you need to make the femurs shorter too

They're fine, they're like a cat version of a dog, their barking still is annoying though and they shit up pavements just like cats

what the hell dogs were bred to be tame and docile are you retarded

>dogs were bred to be tame and docile
>dogs primarily used to hunt and kill invaders, except since the 19th century when pets suddenly were held because they can be cute
Youre the retarded one here ignoring thousands of years of history just because today people think having a killing machine as your cute pet is normal.

I hate hunde. What’s worse are the people who just keep getting dogs instead of having kids

This

it isn't the 19th century anymore is it
dogs have been bred to be tame and docile since then stupid dumb

This. Pets are not a substitute for a child

Yeah,a few breeds. It's just that most of the popular dogs are hunting dogs or watchdogs. But they're totally not dangerous anymore. Also you literally can't read. It became fashionable since the 19th century to have dogs because they're cute. Before that they were primarily used to hunt animals or kill invaders for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. you got to be fucking kidding me if you think dogs turn from super aggro to super nice in just 200 years

I'm not a Muslim, and in Germany dog is an insult for a traitorous, disgusting human as well. Really makes you think