What board has the worst mods? my vote goes for /mu/

what board has the worst mods? my vote goes for /mu/

Attached: fuckthemods.gif (549x598, 262K)

Jow Forums

Boards don't have specific mods, mods just have preferences.

Jow Forums because mods don't care about us and they consider us pols trashcan

/vp/ used to have awful mods and then they became alright

I haven't been to many boards, but /co/ mods are pretty terrible

/x/

/co/ is bad

Attached: KittyGrind.gif (200x200, 32K)

fpbp

/b/ by far. they literally do absolutely nothing so it's a cesspool of corporate spam, jidf, Jow Forums, and shareblue. every once in a while they ban me for pointing out their mistakes, though.

what kind of person still goes to /b/

me i guess. no matter what any newfags try to convince you, /b/ was a lot of fun before 2007. even then it was alright, but that's when the trap threads started, which led to all kinds of cancer. even now i find an interesting thread about once every 2-3 days, but its sad what happened

Jow Forums had near constant blacked threads that didn't get deleted for hours and they still show up occasionally.

Maybe there just aren’t enough mods?
I mean who really knows how many mods there actually are. Definitely someone doing their job around noon Eastern time from what I’ve seen

Well, the problem with Jow Forumsacks is that they want every single bait thread removed. This is an almost impossible task since Jow Forumsacks are baited by pretty much anything.

Agreed 90% of oldfags left that board years ago

/v/

/b/ changed after a raid in 2007-8, I remember making bunker threads and shit. After that day, shit like banana spam and trap threads were exponentially rising, then unironic face rate, celeb feet, facebook shit, cuck and blacked threads killed the remains of the board.
This board is the legacy of old /b/ and the only thing mr.gook did good.

Attached: IMG_20180330_093628.jpg (720x781, 121K)

samefag

samefag