Bullfighting

Be inspired by the toreros, friends. Let them inspire you to confront and kill the metaphoric ‘bull’ in our own lives that we must all face.

Attached: 2FA58BE6-7D61-4C06-8CA1-554A18080F54.jpg (1688x1125, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D74-4dN5Iag&t=0s&index=29&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A&index=26&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ&index=29
youtube.com/watch?v=_uNiu2pi2PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it with latin men and torturing animals?

I wouldn't mind it so long as when [the matador?] gets his shit wrecked they let the bull continue to wreck his shit until he's fucking dead and then put the bull up for studding to breed a generation of killer bulls.

Attached: 1b7e7642225092ab00c71f90c291ac71--stop-animal-cruelty-the-mexican.jpg (600x314, 53K)

I don't like it either, but if this gets abolished that race of bull will disappear. It's not a breed suitable for producing meat or milk, animal traction is not a thing anymore (until civilization collapses at least) , can't be left on his own in the open.
If you give this victory to animal rights advocates, horses are next. Horses suffer too, at least in some places they are still bred for meat, but horse races or riding them could be considered animal cruelty some time ahead (just think how far activist have gone on certain topics, and look videos of horses breaking their legs while racing). Then what, zoos? (at this point in time I would be ok with closing down most zoos, they had another purpose aside from entertainment, nowadays there are better ways to study animals/provide shelter. But closing them all would be detrimental). Next would be probably farms, etc
In summary, it's a longer debate that most people think. To allow animal cruelty or lose forever that breed.

Based and redpilled.

> This animal will die unless we abuse it.

I... I like the way you think.

Attached: raw.png (640x320, 150K)

Don't hear this bunch of retards. This torture performance should have ended a few centuries ago. The race won't dissappear, and even if it would it is still better that keep torturing them you absolute retrogrades

Was the bull fighting introduced by the Moors?

In your neighbour country, portugal, they do non lethal bull fighting, you greeneyed Sombrero retard

It is breath taking, great culture pedro keep it up!

youtube.com/watch?v=D74-4dN5Iag&t=0s&index=29&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ

Attached: 1471899153437.jpg (3500x2379, 744K)

Bull fighting is a Mediterranean tradition that goes back 4000 years.

2 of my uncles were bullfighters.

this is a very comfy tune, andalucia is unironically the most beautiful part of spain

Thats a plaza de toros kinda makes you think of romans and colisseums doesnt it?

Attached: plazas-k6RH--620x349@abc[1].jpg (620x349, 49K)

Great to hear you enjoy it, Spanish music is fantastic for the hot summers.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A&index=26&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ

Attached: 1529595006282.jpg (900x576, 231K)

That looks half roman, half moor

Anyways it isnt a moor tradition its way way older dont think to much about it

That's out of discussion.

So anyone who has ever been in a fight knows that you wont feel the pain in your first and face much later after the fight is done, the same goes for these bulls.

Have you ever seen a Cow get slaughtered it is just a cruel as a sword trough the heart, but instead of hiding in a nasty slaughter house where the air is filled with the stench of piss shit and fear. it is brought to the public's eye a bull fighting his last fight, reminded us of our own mortality, it reminds us of the cruelty of nature, the cruelty of existence it self eat or be eaten. it is also a testimony to men's conquest over nature, the contrast could not be bigger a wild raging bull charging a very well groomed men, Holding his composure in the sight of so much force and waits till the right moment to let the bull charge by. This culture conveys a deep truth about life, you don't have to enjoy to see an animal die to see it merits.

How is this worse than watching WWE and eating shit from the slaughter house?

youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s&list=FLXZymi12DbqfT3n2EbinsqQ&index=29

Attached: xjFrance_Daily_Life_S_4.jpg (3780x2790, 1.18M)

The entire breed will, unless do you want them as pets. Will you walk him every day and feed this horned 1,500 lb baby?
>calls me a retard
>thinks that farmers will keep breeding animals that generate 0 profit
Ok, mugremita
They do in Barrancos, Alentejo. Look it up you scat fetish enthusiast low iq soviet rapebaby.
And that's not even my point, I don't like the thing, don't pay for it and I'm not involved. If homosexual animal activists want to outlaw it, they better support some kind of alternative for the survival of the breed and donate money for it.
Extinction is not an option.

Nope it's med AF in all its variants personally I don't see anything for it but i also don't care for the ONIONS filled arguments of the left about muh torture.
If give a choice I'd much rather lI've my live as a fighting bull being an absolute CH@D fucking cows and having the whole of spain to run around than a literal virgin meat factory drug and hormone filled bull.
Even if one gave me a painless death and the other meant some 30 minutes of fighting and dying at least I lived a life worth dying for.
Then again I consider it a waste of money but it's not my money so if someone wants to watch it I'm ok with it.

top kek those bulls live like kings until the fight. Also although small, they still get a chance to strike back.
The meat you eat every day comes from animals who have had a much much worse life than these bulls.

While you prep the bull, we kill the bull. Case closed.
Impressed to see a Dutchman defend bullfighting, many of the people who come here protesting bullfighting are French or Dutch, a dutchman was even banned from entering the country for it.

Attached: Tauromaquia, Barcelona (1990).jpg (3295x2403, 2.92M)

Watch a nature documentary, far harsher than the 15 minutes that a bull has to put up with.

>testimony to men's conquest over nature
Modern cities, roads, bridges, medicine. That's men's conquest over nature.

>killing to eat it's the same as killing for entertainment

Then so be it, stop farming them. If it's this or keep torturing them, I prefer the first option. By the way, don't even joke about me being a potemos bigot. I despise them probably as much as you do.
I don't care if they live like kings, this by no means justifices torturing them later just for the lulz.
About the second part, the difference is that I need to eat like it or not, while bullfights are a morbid torture that is disguised as an honorable performance. But I can agree that buying industrialized meat or eggs makes you partially guilty of the awful process and it should be heavily regulated.

The bull's meat is eaten afterwards.

I read Sangre y Arena in high school. Bullfighting really is a nice sport. Don't let liberals take it away from you, Spaniards.

>>killing to eat it's the same as killing for entertainment
Except its the 21st century and people eat as an entertainment and pleasure source, not because they need to. You are just trying to justify the blood on your hands while shaming others for their. kys

Fuck you asshole

Yes i know, they are just to afraid to see what is really happening. it is to confrontational for them. it is a shame really that in their ignorance they try to force their value on a culture with way more debt then they will allow themselves to ever understand. they want the comedy without the drama. i apologize for my compatriots.

You should read up more about ancient history, this conquest of men goes back way deeper than modernity, men transformed from the hunted to the hunter. modern technology and medicine was a baby step compared to what this is about.

And even so, the purpose it's entertainment

yeah, we just let the bull almost bleed to death while giving it a ride to the slaughter house to finish the job, so all is good :)

So is having your chicken wings and big mac.

Culture is not entertainment, that is just some postmodern notion of what culture is, entertainment. everything becomes entertainment, you cant call authentic culture entertainment. watching blockbusters, and the WWE is entertainment, pop music is entertainment.

So? Are you such a basedboy that you faint whenever you see blood?

>Then so be it, stop farming them. If it's this or keep torturing them, I prefer the first option. By the way, don't even joke about me being a potemos bigot. I despise them probably as much as you do.
Their existence ends in death, i don't like death, they should cease to exist so they don't die anymore. Btw I'm totally not a leftist cuck, I'm a very logical right wing vegan.

Fuck off cuckhold

The way they do it currently is even crazier. They have a whole squad of male bulls, they put them in a barn together, and then the bulls act like it's a prison, where there's an Alpha Bull who runs the barn and there's a bitch bull who gets raped by all the other bulls.

>hurr durr death death, right wing vegan!
Have a good day

Went to my first bullfight this year in Pamplona during San Fermin. Was fairly interesting, but I was surprised by how much they had to weaken the bull first before the matador started to dance with it. Watched one matador get fucked up and carried off to hospital though, so that made it more entertaining.

>prepping the black bull
What a cuckold tradition.

I still don't like the notion of the animal being doomed either way. If it wins, it should go free.

Why do they do it? wont they waist a lot of bulls?

I will always find despicable how our younger generations became brainwashed into thinking this noble art was something bad.
I agree with you OP, estoy agradecido de haber crecido en una familia donde se admira y aprecia a la fiesta brava.

Por suerte aunque muera en España aun quedara viva en Sudamerica como buena parte de nuestra cultura y costumbres que han muerto aqui pero siguen vivas por alli distribuidas en varios paises

The bitch bull is wasted, but they can't use that bull, so they weed that one out in order to ensure a certain ferocity in the other bulls. I also believe they don't use the alpha bull, because he'd be too ferocious, but I could be wrong about that.

Why is that horse disembowled? Can anyone translate for those of us who don't speak burrito?

>They do in Barrancos, Alentejo.
This is true, killing bulls in the arena is illegal in Portugal except for that town where they can pay a fine to bail the Spanish matador that they invite on the towns festivities...The authorities prefer to turn a blind eye and not hold every citizen accountable to the law in the same way, fucking pathetic.

>And that's not even my point, I don't like the thing, don't pay for it and I'm not involved.
Iam with you there but, i really don't give a rats ass about the survival of the breed, I am just tired of seeing leftists trying to erase our culture every chance they can get, they should be more worried with the nigger invasion that kills actual people

Greatly support. Few people can create beauty inside violence. I's a noble art

Ok, how do you feel about this practice? does seem disgusting to me to be honest. what was wrong with the old method?

See how retarded you sound now?

This. Fuck off with your shitty subhuman genes. Spics absolutely included.

well, i don't think that image on the left is related to the disemboweled horse since it mentions a tournament with mechanical bulls

Thanks bro

If bullfighting ended tomorrow I wouldn't care, but I do care about the cultural impact. I wouldn't want to see bullfighting end just to appease a corrosive ideology.

The practice itself is crazy, but it came about over time, and it's interesting to know that animals can act this way under certain conditions. I'd be fine if that practice were banned.

Sometimes the bull gets his horns under the protection the horse is wearing when they spear the bull, this causes the horse to get disemboweled, that should not happens, but it does sometimes.

Ah, so it's basically shitty Peta-style propaganda

why making it ad hominem? So are you saying that bullfighting is at the level of eating a big mac and modern consumism? Nice tradition.

I know that you're using some symbolism, but believing that killing a bull is more impressive that reducing and stoping diseases that have killed millions of people it's stupid. Btw, a bull is not a hunter and never has been. That metaphor is fucked up.

Culture could have an entertainment purpose and bullfight, cockfight, animals in circuses have that purpose.

Stop projecting. I surely enjoy boxing, but hate watching dog fighting.

i would say it's a shitty collage from someone who doesn't speaks burrito, a disemboweled horse speaks for itself ;)

>in the left side the male cow gladiator
>in right side the Spanish cuck with a sword

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=3477451.gif (500x213, 484K)

>calls out ad hominem
>doesnt even understand what ad hominem is
>thinks having a bull living a great life then getting killed is worse than having a cow living in hell then getting killed because muh needs for junk food
cant expect more from south american brainlets

Attached: 1518989142437s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Here comes the obese low iq mutt to show his genetic superiority. Good goy, meds are subhuman non-whites, now go lose some limbs get terribly disfigured in some war for Israel

Attached: 1477870799581.jpg (600x530, 86K)

I would be against banning bullfighting, but i agree that practice is disgusting and unnatural.

Yeah it is interesting they act just like American prisoners, this world is just as engineered as the world of the bulls we breed.

>but believing that killing a bull is more impressive that reducing and stoping diseases
I do not think it is, but you cant conflate lived and experienced culture with technique which is sportive to our culture. they are both extremely important in their own right. No if i had to choose of course i would choose medicine. but if had to choose between bullfighting and consumerist culture like blockbusters i would pick the former.

>Culture could have an entertainment purpose and bullfight, cockfight, animals in circuses have that purpose.
All tho this is true, culture has a much broader significance than mere entertainment, most modern western culture only focuses on mere entertainment, it is easy to enjoy it is cheap and it tells us nothing valuable about life. It is harmful to the human soul. also i absolutely despise the circuses, cockfighting is also not really comparable to bullfighting in my opinion.

100% Germanic dutch, my genealogy goes back 800 years, whats up mutt?

yea, saw that once, the horse steeped on his own guts and they got ripped out

why do they act so heroic against a domesticated animal?

The metaphoric Bull
> Metaphoric
> Bull
Those word resound in my head.
It is a sexy word combination

Attached: metaphorical girlfriend.jpg (276x182, 7K)

>torture and slowly kill a disoriented animal for fun
yeah I'll pass, you sick fuck

Bullfighting is extremely important? What can happened to us if we stop it? Can we harm our soul?
The discourse of bullfight as conquest of nature and "hunted to hunter" is silly as I told you. You can see that conquest traveling anywhere. And bulls never hunted humans.

>culture has a much broader significance than mere entertainment
Of course, but many aspects of that have an entertarinment purpose. You can't deny that. Why not? Taming a lion (in any way that is achieved) goes perfect with your idea of "hunted to hunter".

Because submission is not conquest, and submission of nature to make them do stupid tricks for a brainless audience is extremely distasteful, it the cheapest comedy there is, it makes a mockery out of life, so we can have a laugh, disgusting escapism is what it is.

Our soul gets harmed if we ban out all culture which we find to hard to swallow, if we retreat in our comfort zone, life becomes superficial and meaningless, how are you going to fill the void by eating yourself to dead. the main problem with the US is that they lost contact with their humanity and fears, everything is replaced with a consumer culture. meanwhile the eat themselves to dead and get addicted to oppiods. lets all be nice is not the path to a great culture it is the unconditional surrender and it is the end of meaning.

Attached: 1510066295479.jpg (864x3456, 2.85M)

You can call the metaphor stupid but bullfighting goes back to the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is was written 2100 BC, in this area of superstition everything had a symbolic meaning, the bull was often seen as symbol of the strength, fertility and the astrological eon of the bull. the conquest of this symbol had spiritual meaning. Of course bull hurtled men, how do you thing we have domesticated them, bullfight off lions you think no one got hurt hunting them?

Bullfighting traces its roots to prehistoric bull worship and sacrifice in Mesopotamia and the Mediterranean region. The first recorded bullfight may be the Epic of Gilgamesh, which describes a scene in which Gilgamesh and Enkidu fought and killed the Bull of Heaven ("The Bull seemed indestructible, for hours they fought, till Gilgamesh dancing in front of the Bull, lured it with his tunic and bright weapons, and Enkidu thrust his sword, deep into the Bull's neck, and killed it").

Of course they hurt humans in the process of domestications. Horses too and they're not "hunters".
Human's sacrifice was also a millennial background and was part of culture of different civilizations. So what's your point? None.

Submission of your "enemy" is a natural consequence of any conquest. Then again, there's no reason to be shocked with circuses and not with bullfighting.

I am not shocked by the circus just disgusted.

Do you understand how something can be a symbol for something over arching, the bull for the wild and dangerous animal in nature, of course they did not have a steady supply of bears for their festivities. you have to understand languages allows us to convey meaning, but symbols and reenactments speak right to the core of the human. we often have culture without even understanding the full meaning it has to use, only when we become more aware of ourselves and human nature do we understand what something means to us what it symbolizes to us.

Human sacrifice is the place were i draw the line, because we do not sacrifice humans to eat. as i said before, if you have ever been in a fight you know you wont feel pain long after the fight is over, these bulls do not suffer a great deal, and the slaughter house is a way more disgusting place.

This is not just murdering, people have venerated nature and their pray for 40,000 years. you are just looking back in time, and it makes you feel uneasy, but i look back and i see the tremendous struggle we have had, to come as far as we did, i do not want to sever the connection with the past, as long as men have enough guts to go in the ring and fight i applaud it (553 men have died since 1700). the people will eat mean, they are just to coward to look at the truth.

Attached: 6d3d6581ccceb2e3afad9bc3e14ca00c.jpg (1024x770, 246K)

>Fight to death
Until the bull's winning, then you can see hundreds of queer jumping into the arena helping the flying faggot who just got rekt....Toulouse is such a shithole

They do fine with you

So, all your symbolism only rely on the fact that we eat livestock. I don't know how the ones that practice human sacrifice (even voluntary) defended the ritual, but for sure It was part of their culture, and for sure It has a lot of symbolism. Luckily something like that is erased in the western world despite all the discourse it could carry.
Yo do feel pain after a fight, even if it's a sport. I can tell you that.

I’m not sure why, but I’m surprised at how many faggots are here to slander bullfighting. I just didn’t see this softer, gayer side of pol.

Attached: 568847F4-0AC0-4A87-AF2E-8CBF9B13F7AE.gif (343x297, 2M)

No the pain comes back slowly after the adrenaline drops, i have been in countless fights including sport.

You try to look for logical inconsistency, while there are none, every case is different, and culture can never be defended by logic merely explained, i see your mind is set on this topic, and you have no interest in opening it, so this conversation is fruitless. Guess it is time go back to Strauss and his Radetzky Marschm for you, something i find absolutely unpalatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uNiu2pi2PI

>when you are such a faggot that you don't even let the bull win
Matadors could be any more gay even if they prepped the bull.

Attached: 02SVo7G.jpg (1108x600, 80K)

Thankfully we banned it a while ago.
One of the many reasons Catalonia is a different and better country than spain.

Attached: 1484920188341.jpg (785x757, 237K)

I dunno, maybe it has something to do with nazis being one of the fist parties in Europe to outlaw animal cruelty.
If bullfighting isn't LARPy faggotry why matador needs to always win? Why after he gets his ass handed to him they just rush the animal to kill with superior numbers? Too pussy to acknowledge defeat?

> Catalonia
> a country

Even Portugal could successfully invade your "country" and win. Literally neck yourself.

I will not fall down to the level of speaking with moors

Attached: 1502063826067.jpg (3515x3765, 3.34M)

Obviously, we have two different positions and I'm not saying that you are a "closed-minded". But I see how It's good for you not to continue saying flawed points.

You're literally just a retarded version of the Spanish. Literally any day Spain decides it's tired of your BS, you get Guernica'd.

You’re a meme. Just stop

t. mutt

t. Meme

Fucking sissies they are.Thats what they are.
Fucking sissies torturing a majestic animal.

Anyone even tangentially involved in this subhuman sport should be fucking gassed. Disgusting.

ale ale toro! viva el Fary coño!

Attached: IMG_20170702_112312.jpg (720x862, 97K)

taco taco burrito enchillada

I always though bull fighting was pretty cool i don't give a shit what the soi bois think