On the NASA and their lies

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us.

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pay close attention to the two astronauts in the back

Attached: NASA.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Nothing out of the ordinary.....
Why doez it focus on his arm at the end??

lots of footage where you straps on the "astronauts"

Attached: straps.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>Pic related
La luz extinguido of Mars?

Attached: scubadivers.webm (720x576, 464K)

Wow, that's wild. Even outside of the 'oh fuck' caption, everything about his body language there says 'oh fuck.'

Looks down to fuck with the mic for no apparent reason, blinks nervously, then scratches his face which is a major indicator of nervousness/hiding something. In the context of everything that preceded it, the nose scratch makes it all so obvious that something's up.

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Also what is that in pic related?
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

The angle is distorted on OP
It seems to be 2 rocks, and the face has both eyes, that touch up image is wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-165543.png (720x1280, 524K)

Bump.

We've all seen the ISS astronauts wearing harnesses and other CGI fuckery going on, like 'post edits', the question is what is happening?
I've seen what appears to be the ISS in the night sky, so something is up there.

Keep making these threads German Bro.
The manned moon landings were faked, I've collected enough evidence to be certain they faked it.
Can't post now as phone posting, and this isn't my thread.

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

>The manned moon landings were faked, I've collected enough evidence to be certain they faked it.
wouldnt be too certain for this. see >Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>>we really didnt go to the moon
fake footage and pics does not encessarily mean we didnt go there.
for all i care its 50:50 wether we went there or not.

eitherway im always glad when someone likes my threads.

Attached: Mars UFO.png (1017x543, 125K)

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction

Attached: no dust.jpg (2349x2373, 1.13M)

he grabs a wire holding spinning guy by the waist

no dust blown away from beneath the capsule during the landing appearently

Attached: no crater.jpg (600x353, 55K)

I've been scanning these nasa photos from the link OP posted....too weird....this was the best though.
>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-172634.png (720x1280, 632K)

This one has a pure white spot that looks
Iike maybe a pill off to the left, and a pile of darker dust with a perfectly round transluscent grey marble in it

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-171445.png (720x1280, 949K)

absolute state of mods thinking NASA is not political

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP satellite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference since the difference in distance is far smaller. .
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

interesting, that on could be carved. but also might as well natural. no idea desu.

Attached: blue marble.jpg (500x334, 133K)

Found another of the greyish marbles
Seeds? Eggs?

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-174305.png (720x1280, 475K)

Most Jow Forums mods are literally working for kikes and let BLACKED threads stay up all day.

Attached: cuck mods.gif (1418x952, 619K)

The same fucking copypasta thread again and morons just take the bait.

Pic related. the earth picture is the original, and shows how by simply altering the coloursheme you can make it look like the mars pics

i know. thats the reason i made a discord some while ago. they kept deleting my nazi UFO and hollow earth threads, and i wanted discussion to keep going. ever since we expanded to other conspiracies too. people are really autistic on there but also knowledgable. if someone is interested in conspiracy stuff:
discord gg/PfRcgh

Attached: mars on earth.jpg (758x455, 45K)

Space-related conspiracy theories make me sad. I want to believe in these awesome images and videos released by NASA, but the doubt is always there. I can't ignore it.

What the fuck

Where is this picture on earth

I think they don't actually take pics of the Earth as a whole, otherwise there wouldn't be that much detail. They are all composites, and the one with the fat North America is just a composite of the country placed in a round shape, it's not actually the Earth.

Attached: Blue-Marble-2015-640x640.png (640x640, 451K)

From the official blue marble 2002. They need to get better at photoshop.

Attached: 30FBFBF3-CBED-48F2-83F8-5971E3E40444.jpg (1752x1122, 1.65M)

read again. both are from earth. its meant to show how easy it is to make earth appear as mars.

thats whats done officially, but still shows pretty much how badly they represent earth in their pictures

Attached: Moonrover tracks.jpg (624x892, 215K)

Attached: IMG_0614.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>cant even read the OP

Attached: moonlanding light.jpg (500x423, 154K)

WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS BUMPING IMPTRASH

lmao he grab the pants with his little finger, get your eyes checkd

so can you prove why they do this

>Mfw this is what Jow Forums actualy belives