"Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos"

Christian fem reads article saying Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos, has a teary meltdown. Her thot fanbase fills her comments with "wow, so much this" and "yasss queen slay" and deletes posts from men saying they don't want used up, tatted up hoes.

What do you think Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw

Also she relies on "b-b-but god has forgiven them!!!1"

Attached: 1532708767041 2.jpg (371x321, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfRAyFACOh8
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.93be32bc0d0e
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: kill all thots.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Thots gotta get dat ho stamp

Attached: 48D144EC-85DB-4AAD-A8F0-5BF9C2450394.png (500x445, 132K)

Debt - Poor impulse control and poor life planning
Slut - Poor impulse control and low value of herself
Tattoo - Poor impulse control and inability to understand long term consequences

None of these are things you should be looking for in a life partner

Never seen a video before with so many strawman arguments. I'm a serious political junkie, I read shit from people on both left and right, and I've never seen this amount of strawmanning before.

I hate to say this, but Islam might be the solution to the Woman Question.

Attached: 1d6796da97d19c446606922e645e292d.jpg (496x600, 41K)

this is why Christianity is the worst religion and christian God from the New Testament is a cuck god with the whole "forgiveness" message. This is why Christian west is dying actually, because you can live a life of sin, but repent just before you die.
you can LITERALLY be a murderer and "accept jesus christ" just before death, and you'll go to heaven. which is why so many people convert to christianity "on deathbed"
All in all, this means that anything you do in the past is A-OK in Jeebus' eyes, because you "found God :)"

Islam/Judaism is superior from a doctrinal perspective. You MUST pray 5 times a day. You MUST eat kosher/halal. You MUST give to charity on Ramadan. You MUST go to Mecca/Jersualem, etc.

Such stringent rules seem barbaric to us, but they preserve the geist of the religion far better than a wishwashy religion like Cucktianity does.

>Islam/Judaism is superior from a doctrinal perspective. You MUST pray 5 times a day. You MUST eat kosher/halal. You MUST give to charity on Ramadan. You MUST go to Mecca/Jersualem, etc.

This, you gota force people to do stuff to give them a strong identity.

Not so fast, jewey. If you don't repent systematically the chances you sin to the max and do a "gotcha" on your deathbed to get saved are ZERO.
Plus you live a shit turbulent life.

not this again :/

i guess you know very well what we think

Attached: kitler.jpg (405x469, 28K)

Of course you think that, leaf scum

Old school Christianity has none of this faggotry. There is over a thousand years of theology that exists specifically to prevent this sort of nonsense from watering down the message and teachings in the scripture.
The problem is that Protests immediately forsook all of this theology when they split from the church.

This harlot would have been publicly shamed for her behavior, her husband would have been shamed for not maintaining a Godly home. In letting this woman speak out of turn and act disgracefully he is failing his duty as a man. Only the trend of Liberalism causes this type of bullshit.

how about Christian Sharia

I'm not sure how anyone - male or female - could read through the comments under that video and not conclude that the people making them are morons.

Huh? No Christian live's a life of sin and then repents right at the end. This is unheard of.

Doesn't matter. The point is - sinners are becoming "true christians" only on deathbed or after they ride the cock carousel and have some difficulties in life as they age and become less attractive. This doesn't help Christian population growth - old people are worthless and don't contribute anything. Sluts are used up and whorish.

The Muslim/Old Testament way is to tell that sin is wrong, period. Sure you can get tattoos and ride cocks, but you'll go to hell if you do. Hot fucking muslim women are literally supposed to cover their beauty in their prime.

My point is that there's no "get out of jail" card in there, which is heavily abused by cucktians

why are roasties so DISGUSTING?

top kek. so salty.

Well... don't worry about it. This is the absolute state of leftists. They have nothing to convert us with.

It was just called coverture.
Women are the property of their fathers until that ownership is transferred to her husband (who must be approved by a father figure). So basically the only way to get laid was to be a good man with a job that could impress a father. Puts a whole different set of incentives on the men of a society.

>Putting all your capital on a used up depression in value women.
Allah gave women lower brain function than you, stop being a retard that marrys a used up whore.

if she hab debt or prior bankruptcy RUN away. she will expect you to pay.

There is no exception to this rule.

Why are you shocked and saddened by the fact men will look at your baggage and associate a price tag to it? Tattoos can be expensive, and if you're in debt on top of that... all that money you spent on tattoos should've gone towards your debt. Lucky the repo man can't take those.

Attached: hn6rbOWV.jpg (500x500, 32K)

You're really brainwashed dude. That's a lot of people going to hell, according to your view. I don't trust anyone who froths at the mouth at people going to hell.

Anyway, the "I am the body" idea is a fiction. If you do just 3 days of meditation, you'll figure out that you're the empty space in which the body happens. Therefore, who's going to paradise or hell?

I think she is a worthless whore

Of fuck off, Catholics hid child fuckers from the police. THE LAST THREE POPES KNEW ABOUT THIS AND FACILITATED IT. Catholicism has some of the most liberal doctrine, the vatican is filled with kid touching faggots. The biggest Christian thots I got treats from when I was a youth were all from Catholic schools. Let him without sin cast the first stone, let him without a communist, child molester enabling, closet faggot pope call other denominations impure
Akshually trad white christian families have the highest birth rate of all whites, even higher than white trash. And the west isn't dying because of Christianity, Christianity in the west isn't. It's a co-opted vehicle for liberal values. Just like we can't accurately talk of white culture in the west because it's been so infiltrated by Jewish degeneracy and globalism. White culture was once something great, as was traditional christianity.

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (647x291, 71K)

but goyim that what abdol does. Do you want to go backwards?? You will become a thirld world shithole in no time!

That's not how forgiveness in Christianity works at all. What protestcuck church did you get that from?

What the fuck is wrong with this her. I'm in my 30's and hair is starting to recede but this bitches hairline is worse than mine lol.

Man that video and the comments really just make me feel bad. Poor impulse control thots are bringing on their own sufferng. This is why we need patriarchy, to prevent these dumbasses from hurting themselves.
For every dumb debt ridden tattoo thot you see there could have been a (naive) potential mother of your children. This is your women on judaism.

>Read one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen.

Holy fucking shit I'm only 10 seconds in and I already want to kill myself. These women really should see some war footage, maybe it'll toughen up their sensitivity.

You're normal

Whenever a 30somthing roastie talks to me I can't help but vividly picture myself wrapping my hands around their neck and snapping it like pencils.

Attached: 1530921889810.jpg (518x442, 54K)

>not wanting a tattoo covered slut who's taken kilometres of dick and has no money

Whats the issue here exactly?

It has to do with with the digestive system. Every part of say.. the large intestine coresponds to a part of the body, and if there is mucoid plaque there, then nutrients have difficulty reaching there.

It's not pseudo-science. I used to have a chart relating to this. But we're in the dark ages still so... just buy cats, because we're not going to figure out any of this soon.

Christianity is the only thing that kept us from being swallowed up by Islam and becoming another mongrelised horde of goat fuckers

Stop spamming your shitty blog. Sage

Women are completely unaffected by the suffering of men. War footage would just bore them. It would evoke no emotion. I've actually tried this before with two roastie mates of mine.

(Narcissistic) women don't think like we do, man. For a women, any sort of social ostracization might as well mean death.
They think that it means less access to mates, resources, safety, etc. (which is true). Anything that devalues women is literally a safety issue for them, so it isn't hard to understand why they would panic over something like this.

Saudibro gets it

Attached: eoFhPlr.jpg (467x698, 51K)

>Catholicism has some of the most liberal doctrine
>Communists are automatically excommunicated
>Jews are servants of satan
>faggots are sinners and will never be allowed to marry
>contraception is not allowed because it lets women be whores
>only men can become priests
The doctrine is fine, the problem comes from Saul Alinsky and the (((Jesuits))) infiltrating the priesthood. That's getting fixed soon though, Vatican 2 will be gone within the next 20 years. The upcoming generation of Catholic priests are ultra-deus vult tier conservative.

>mute video
>Reading comments
>Everything is just Jesus accepts this, Jesus forgives that, and strange non-logic and anecdotes

Seriously, nothing these people say means anything. It's like reading off of a template and flipping to pages.

Didn't Jesus die on the cross to absolve you of original sin, not all your sins in life?
Have I forgotten the Bible too much?

lol, you guys are no better then those feminists wasting their time getting angry over bullshit.
Just like them you waist your time getting angry over bullshit.

Can you imagine a tattoo repo man?

God will forgive you for fucking 20 men.
But men won't so go marry God.

The roastie got toasty.

Attached: 1532226796918.jpg (675x900, 95K)

so you want to kill whores?
says a lot about you user.

she deletes comments and Youtube has probably more than half of us already shadowbanned.

theres over 400 recent comments you automatically cant see unless you're logged in

>Seriously, nothing these people say means anything. It's like reading off of a template and flipping to pages.
are you describing /pol?

Are you the lad who delivered mail to Bobby Fisher and Bjork?

AHAHAHA THIS CUNT IS TURBO-TRIGGERED
IF SHE BREATHES, SHES A ____

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1531614087179.jpg (358x360, 86K)

Yes.

Attached: 1463117306066.png (1000x836, 252K)

BASED DONALD

"Virgins without tattoos" is redundant, there's no such thing as a virgin with a tattoo.

Yes. If you want your other sins forgiven you have to go to confession. Jesus gave the apostles the power to avsolve (or not absolve) sins on earth. "Whos sins you forgive are forgiven, whos sins you retain are retained." Priests can do the same thanks to Apolistic succession

He is a virtuous upstanding man who hates the wicked

my God, the amount of girls with tattoos... the dysfunction worn plainly on their skin... and all the fucking young men ignorant to the signs

what the fuck are we headed for

Reminder that Jesus was the biggest cuck who ever lived, all Christians worship a jewish cuckold!

Attached: 1443880323300.png (602x941, 1.1M)

>"fucking betas cant handle this bitch"

>ok have fun without me

>"thats not fair let me drain your balls pls god has forgiven me"

It's almost like women want what they can't have.

>Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos
Truth

This is all about her husband though. He went 0 for 3, had debt, tattoos and wasn't a virgin when he married her. But she was the stereotypical perfect church girl.

This is what happens to a christian wife when her husband does'nt strongly follow the lord's teachings. Zero guidance, and we're now supposed to be surprised she's lost.

God has no moral values user, we all get a free pass to reside next to him after we die (so long as you share her modern political and cultural perspective, of course.) Jesus hates bigots

I want to believe but, source?

This is the start of something amazing.

Its actually an important point that I feel like has been lost for a long time now too. Especially among all the white guilt types, the sins of your fathers are not supposed to be used against you, but what of "the legacy of slavery", Jim Crow or other things? Conveniently forgotten by many "Christians" how these should not be used for guilt today.

>YOU MEAN MAJOR LIFE CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES REEEEEE

>This is all about her husband though. He went 0 for 3, had debt, tattoos and wasn't a virgin when he married her. But she was the stereotypical perfect church girl.
not doubting you, but does she mention this in the video? i can't bear to listen through her REEEing again, even when i watched it, i did so half while taking a piss.

This slut is not a Christian. I guarantee you she doesn't even read the bible.

She's a fucking control freak.

This is stupid. Want to solve the single mom problem? Stop dating them if you don’t have kids. Don’t even hook up with them. For every single mom there is a single dad. Women without kids are not very likely to seriously date a man with kids and it should be discouraged. Same with men who have no kids. This will help people who have kids because theyll be dating people of similar circumstance who understand what it’s like.

Actually, it was the mongols.

Ideally, they would serve better as comfort girls in war zones for fighting men and could work within the courtesan class domestically but never marry.

There are two kinds of men a woman can have.
1. A guy that established himself already.
2. A guy who is still working to establish himself.
If she doesn’t find one or pick one by age 25, she may as well be alone for the rest of her life and she knows this as she will bounce almost endlessly from one confused chump to the next until she can’t take it anymore and goes full misandrist crazy cat-lady.

Attached: 4FB63190-E82C-43D6-BEEB-9841EDC09322.jpg (2246x1499, 485K)

Yep, she says in that video.
But here's a video actually talking about their relationship, how they met etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=zfRAyFACOh8

N.B. He did go to church with her etc. But it's just my assessment he does'nt seem as fervent as she does.

I'm not about to watch an 11 minute rationalization of sin. If she can't get it through her head that certain life choices mean you're an untrustworthy person then there's nothing further to gain. You own your choices, she should respect theirs by not lashing their lives down to someone they see as being fundamentally different from. There's not just a double standard, there's standards of all kinds to all types. This person is malignant narcissist or running from something.

>"Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos"
No doubt. Trash toasties are trash toasties. Just that simple.

Attached: 1512706946601.jpg (960x808, 330K)

Yes she did and her husband has an arm full of tattoos like a degenerate lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.36.32 PM.png (772x662, 967K)

Attached: 1504660770034.png (480x679, 973K)

Attached: 1500523794312.jpg (1280x1640, 471K)

they're not gonna last long. i give it 5 more years tops.

Attached: 1503411236058.jpg (580x530, 36K)

There's no woman question.
Degenerate women will be solved by men being manly

>I want a guy who’s 6’2, fit, muscular, and athletic, with an 8-inch cock and six-figure salary
>OMG MEN HAVE PREFERENCES? JUDGMENTAL ASSHOLES! I’M LITERALLY CRYING AND SHAKING RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1504314324661.jpg (790x745, 119K)

GHOULS

Attached: 1490142549767.jpg (608x755, 121K)

If God is real how come he didn't create more pixels for that image
Checkmate Christcuck

Attached: 1491602159710.png (784x892, 612K)

what the fuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.93be32bc0d0e

ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF CHRISTKEKS

I think it is true. I don't want some nasty bitch that's done fucked every man around and got a bunch of bastard ass kids.

Attached: 1482872575126.jpg (1446x1272, 198K)

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers

He literally edited it to hide how cucked his religion is

What a sensitive girl.
Spotted the non Debt-Free non-Virgin tatooed girl

Thats a damn good point.

Their copes make me laugh too

Attached: Cuckservative-Christianity-infidelitous-RINO-Quisling-SJW-GOP-neoconservative-open-borders-cuckoldry (3651x2855, 2.45M)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: CuKixuOWYAAkaZU[1].jpg (824x630, 167K)

Based

Attached: 4AE1D1B1-A4CE-4FF1-9AC3-273D245546FB.png (720x960, 1.01M)