So much great content haha wow !!

so much great content haha wow !!

Attached: file.png (1638x866, 1.22M)

bant is an anti anime board

epic meta post op

haha I see my thread

Hah, I wish. For all the complaints about frog spam, regular Jow Forums isn't much better.

It's time we had a real talk about this. How many of the threads you see here would you say "yeah, this is a good thread that's bound to create good discussions and improve the quality of the board!"? It's virtually all spam and waifushit - maybe a couple threads with a real topic.

haha wow

What kind of threads would you like to see here?

I made three of those

he has a point you know

maybe we did ruin the board

Attached: BstVP.png (1600x1200, 205K)

nooo, post more amine i beg you

Holy shit it took the anime bois this long to realise it's a random board and not a board to spam anime therefore there shouldn't be that many anime threads only a few anime threads especially since most anime threads are shit like lole she so cute and this is that anime on le broom and this is sayayyako giving cirno le fishe etc

Good thing that Touhou is not an anime

Attached: 1532642345602.jpg (1296x1423, 202K)

haha yes

haha yes

Sure

wew thanks gookmoot, great website

I'd like to see threads with actual topics, original content, community projects, board games, among other things. But why would people make these threads when the entire board is filled with nothing but spam?

Look, I'm not saying all anime is bad, or that anime has no place on Jow Forums, or that only anime posters make pointless threads like this. On the contrary, Jow Forums wouldn't be Jow Forums without anime threads or shitposting - It's just that there's a limit to what's healthy for the community and we're way past it. It's just not interesting anymore. I'd rather have a slower board with less posts like these.

not even that, the gay erp thing. it is the most viciously repetitive thing on the board. anime stays froggies, hiding threads just because they have an anime pic in the op proves you're from reddit and should fuck off.

Attached: 1532823498161.jpg (800x715, 60K)

>Look, I'm not saying all anime is bad, or that anime has no place on Jow Forums, or that only anime posters make pointless threads like this. On the contrary, Jow Forums wouldn't be Jow Forums without anime threads or shitposting - It's just that there's a limit to what's healthy for the community and we're way past it. It's just not interesting anymore. I'd rather have a slower board with less posts like these.
that dipshit american spouted that exact line, word for word, for a year. you're not him on a proxy being pathetic are you?

Highly based meme

I made this same thread an hour before you did, you fucking snow-autist
>I'm continually impressed that this board manages to get more shit and gayer
>Can we just have a thread without that cancer?

Sure, I'll agree that the gay ERP is worse than anime because it actively drives people away - anime spam just makes people lose interest over time. There's no reason to even open Jow Forums when more than a third of the threads are just some random anime girl and no topic.

What if maybe there are more than one person who think it's annoying? The central problem here isn't that it's anime, it's that it's spam.

I'm not complaining about fags right now though

It's on every average Jow Forumser bois mind, it's just not even funny to larp as an anime poster anymore I'm so done with the unfunny animes, I actually cringe at that shit now

Jow Forums has always had those threads. "Great content" exists, it's just rare.

uppity

my thread is in a screencap do i win now reddit?

I'm giving you all of my reddit gold

oof thanks kind sir

We need to stop hating on the jews and the liberals and focus on the real evil doers

Attached: b96baca457daea767c31ddb8533b6701c49b23dc_full.jpg (184x184, 15K)

More reddit gold will fix our problem

haha yes

+1 upvote