Is Adult Swim really going to allow this man to keep his show on their channel after the whole baby thing? Also...

Is Adult Swim really going to allow this man to keep his show on their channel after the whole baby thing? Also, where are all the PC faggots who would normally scream about this kinda stuff now? I thought they would have been having a field day with this. Are we living in one of those Bizarro comics?

Attached: dan-harmon.jpg (1000x563, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/why-community-fans-should-be-happy-sarah-silverman-fired-dan-harmon/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/community-dan-harmon-firing-327971
hitberry.com/comedian-erin-mcgathy-opens-up-about-why-she-divorced-her-husband-dan-harmon-within-a-year-of-their-wedding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares. Stay in your containment board.

Dan Harmon has done far worse, as in done actual shitty and horrible things to people and not jokes, and his fans constantly defend him.

That said if that baby joke really upset you that much you're a thin skinned faggot and should leave immediately.

>fucking pc faggpts getting offended
>also this guy should be fired for making an offensive joke
???

>got away unscathed after fucking over the animators
>got away unscathed from the metoo thing even as it ruined the careers of those who did less
>got away with fucking a baby doll

yeah he's got some connections, I don't even think he should get the boot considering adult swim is an edgy alternative channel anyway, but fuck me if he doesn't have a double standard force field.

Go home Jow Forumsdrone you lost.

It's literally just a case of "It's only okay if I don't like them".

That said out of all the people that should be fired for questionable behavior, Dan is one worse looking over (even if the exact thing OP is bitching about is retarded). Dan is very much known to emotionally abuse his staff and attack his fans. He's even been known to be emotionally abusive to his former wife, calling her a cunt and telling her if she ever left he'll kill himself and it'd be her fault.

But yeah, people who want James Gunn fired are literal retards.

>Go home Jow Forumsdrone you lost.
pedosupporter.

>all these /his/fags already out defending their cucumber meme pedo

Your Jedi tricks don't work here.

>prudefag on Jow Forums
Leave the site snowflake

Why stop at supporter. Why not call him a pedophile. Because clearly all left wingers are pedophiles and all right wingers are nazis

>Thinking leftists care about child molestation

We need to raid Jow Forums.

Wow, you really are tumblr, /co/

>That said if that baby joke really upset you that much you're a thin skinned faggot and should leave immediately.
This, people can fuck off with this bullshit. Dan is a raging asshole, but get him fired over something that actually matters

>muh pol

Attached: 1531551440623.png (618x761, 415K)

left wingers act like nazis but call others nazi's
left wingers will do everything to screw you if they dont like you.
Left wingers will pretend nothing is wrong if they like you.

Yeah, we have to raid Jow Forums.

It didnt upset me. All im saying is, in this new pc millennial era why hasnt anyone done or said anything yet? As a company adult swim shouldnt really associate with this guy because of ramifications right? I personally do not care.

What "worse things" has he actually done to people anyways?

/co/ is full of lefty hypocrites. /co/mblr is a term for a reason. The people here would have, and don't have any problem firing people over mundane or offensive content. It's just an excuse to get rid of people they don't like. But Dan Harmon is on the correct side of the political spectrum so now all of a sudden "muh free speech". The point was is it was never about principle, it was always about attack desidents and having control. Dan Harmons Spergery about Nazi's grants him a free pass in their eyes. If he was even a moderate or center right figure his ass would be grass.

People keep saying Jow Forums are SJWs now, but this whole thing is just a demonstration on holding leftists to their own standards and tactics. But of course people are too braindead to understand that. If you don't like people getting fired over jokes, good. People shouldn't be fired over jokes. But those are the terms YOU set up in. You can't have one set of rules for you, and another for everyone else.

No one gives a shit. South Park, Mr Show, hell Jow Forums have loved dead baby jokes and rape jokes and pedo jokes and everything in between. Our mascot is literally a 13 year old loli. This fake outrage is embarrassing and will pass, thank Christ. Don’t piss away your digitiy acting like a sjw

Ass blasted pedo cucks.
>jedi tricks
shouldnt you be at school?

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 1.10.28 PM.png (573x433, 249K)

>shit literally came from Jow Forums and T_D
>Jow Forumstards trying the dindu card
60% of the site are Jow Forums users,theres no point

Attached: 1497855091691.jpg (255x243, 18K)

You know, I wonder if all this """"controversy"""" would even be happening if Harmon was a Trump supporter

Attached: 725EB7C1-459E-46BA-B65B-DA7B908C9D3E-6773-0000079A9C996424.png (231x218, 3K)

He would have been blacklisted two weeks ago

It wouldn't because Jow Forums doesnt care when there own do shit.

Just to make it clear, I'm not asking this question out of outrage. I think Dan Harmon's content can be funny at times. I love dark comedy, because it bothers horniest. I just want to know why feminazis and liberal millenials arent banding together and protesting outside of adult swim. They do it for videogames and it actually works.

the complete lack of self-awareness in this post is staggering

>horniest
Normies
Fucking autocorrect lol

You fags literally fucked with a fed investigation on pedos 4 months ago lmao.

Because they know that the video was a joke

your raid didnt work out the way you wanted it to, the 'pc faggots' didnt become your personal army on this issue. fuck off

Attached: fuckyoux100.jpg (484x453, 59K)

This shit is exactly the same when someone on /tg/ tries to make a thread against Wizards of the Coast and not even 3 minutes pass before an army of unpaid shills show up to defend their honor and shut down discussion with "muh Jow Forums

Brand loyalty is a hell of a drug

Adult Swim is best known for not giving a shit.
They gave Sam Hyde his own tv show and wanted to continue it and the only reason it got canned was because big brother Warner came in and put a stop to it, despite them fighting tooth and nail to keep it up.
>What "worse things" has he actually done to people anyways?
He's been fired multiple times for abuse, has been known to make his staff cry and has even made his own wife cry calling her a useless cunt and other things.

Wrong. Dumb and wrong. Also: lazy. Sjws are obnoxious suicidal dipshits nitpickibg each other over purity tests. They are cancer and are corroding our national conversation. But as much as I hate them, they are more concerned over things they *beleive* have direct consequences than things they don’t. Racism, violence, cruelty to minorities, etc. Only the rarest most retarded SJWs would say that making rape jokes or pedo jokes is somehow “proof” you’re an “actual rapist” Instead they’d say it’s proof of provelege/bad sense of humor/enabling rape culture etc etc. which is dumb and gay but it’s not what the MAGA crowd is trying- they’re saying rape jokes are PROOF you’re a RAPIST. It’s like they’re trying to do an sjw impression but are fucking it up and just embarrassing themselves in the process.

Also, context. For the love of god, context. The crux of Roseanne’s joke was “this black lady I hate looks like a monkey, and maybe she’s also Muslim because I hate them too.” The context is literally just “I’m racist” (I’m not saying that as a criticism, I think it’s funny. I’m pretty racist myself)

The context of Dans joke is “isn’t it fucked up how Dexter makes you root for a serial killer? What if he was a baby rapist, would you root for him then?” The whole point of the joke is that baby raping is BAD- it’s the worst thing he can think of. Anyone who sees that and is like “hurr durr he actually LIKES pedophelia” is a fucking idiot who’s lying. Dan is a horrible person. He’s mean and arrogant and elitist and annoying. He’s verbally abusive. He also can be really funny. But watching MAGA try so hard to “prove he’s an ACTUAL PEDOPHILE” is the most embarrassed I’ve been for this entire crowd

gotta love the Jow Forums mentality if someone is disagreeing with you they don't really count anymore

Dan Harmon is a piece of shit, nobody is arguing against that.
But if this for you was the "crossing the line" moment and not literally just about anything else then you may legally be retarded.

>wall of text
>i'm not a shill tho

>muh pol

Sauce?
You got me curious now

t. r/the_donald

>you fags
Sure mate, everyone is Jow Forums

The point is the left CONSTANTLY defends shit that their own people do that they have gotten others fired for. Pedos (like sarah nyberg) and BIll Clinton's sexual assault allegations off the top of my head. Meanwhile all Jow Forums does is attack people on their side. They attack Trump all the time. YOu're just being intellectually dishonest, the left constantly protects their own from following their own rules. It's astounding how you fuckers can lie so blatantly. Everything just goes down the memory hole doesn't it?

>Jow Forumsshitters: "it's okay when we do it"
>leftards: "he should be punished for a dumb joke that hurts my feelings, I just don't like right-wingers doing that"
When has life become a South Park episode?

>>But the LEFT
This is what Jow Forumstard brainwashing does kids.

Not an argument retard. Literally the only thing you can do is lie.

>but PICKLE RICK
/his/trionics at its finest

His documentary Harmontown is the best bet but here's some other sources
uproxx.com/tv/why-community-fans-should-be-happy-sarah-silverman-fired-dan-harmon/

hollywoodreporter.com/news/community-dan-harmon-firing-327971

hitberry.com/comedian-erin-mcgathy-opens-up-about-why-she-divorced-her-husband-dan-harmon-within-a-year-of-their-wedding

All these sources really try to downplay how bad he is by just going "Oh, he's just difficult to work with." but no, the man is straight up abusive. There was a part in the documentary where he tells his wife "I know you'll never leave me because if I do I'll kill myself" and they tried to play it off as a joke but it comes out really fucking creepy and the wife just looks shocked after that comment.

This whole "controversy" was started by right-wingers on Jow Forums and t_D though

The MAGA crowd? You mean the 15 people on Jow Forums that are convinced that he's a pedo? I haven't seen proof as of yet, but you have to admit the weird pedo shit between he and Roiland is fishy as fuck.
The main message out of Jow Forums and the "MAGA crowd" has been what the post you replied to stated: were this a moderate or right leaning personality, he would have been out the door. I like how Roseanne is right wing now, too. It's like magic. That woman does look like that planet of the apes bitch, though, If you think she doesn't, you're a liar. I didn't see where Roseanne called for muslim hate, though. Roseanne was becoming moderate, so she was a problem. She made a joke that most well-adjusted people can laugh off, but since we're stuck in sensitivity world, everything has to be turned up to 11.
There are two sets of standards for the people in public life, one is acceptable and "correct". Anyone who falls outside of the domain of accepted thought is a target, especially if they gain any sort of momentum.
By the dominant media's own standards, he should be gone. They fucked over the Duck Dynasty guy for believing in tenants of his religion and voicing that. But you can make a video grinding your sweaty gut off a baby doll and it's A-O.K. Fuck off.