This hapa has killed an user

>found spic orbiter
>Made him think she liked him
>Sent nudes to other bots
>Started ghosting him and then would message him when he started going crazy
>Eventually stabbed himself
>1 month in hospital
>Shot himself in the face when he got out

Fembot whores like pic related are a Menace to all of Jow Forums they must be brought to justice in a court of law

Attached: image.jpg (750x996, 436K)

How pathetic do you have you be to go crazy over a girl? How pathetic.

Attached: 1Welcome.jpg (1344x756, 220K)

I fell bad form the user not right for women too do this just too pass time or too make them self for better.

but then the orbiters dont receive their comeuppance

It gets better, before he died he orbited an Irish femanon who ghosted him too.

Attached: image.jpg (780x1040, 439K)

What's orbiting?

Do you have any idea why they ghosted him. I mean I don't think it right too fuck with any one but I would like too hear all side of the story.

Was she the reason he shot himself?

so what you're saying is, she's single?

The hapa ghosted him because she was talking to a bunch of other guys on discord and she was a whore

The potato girl probably ghosted him because she was a literal psychopath

Oh yeah she's single and down to fuck any whiteboi

nice, im not really into fucking but i do like playing games

Do you have any too prove this. I mean I don't seem like a shock that she ghost him other not wanted too lose the other man but the other it seem like you have no idea why and you pull it out of you ass just too make it sound bad.

IDK how much did talk to the psych ward user but I had a long talk with him Saturday B4 he killed himself.

These two girls drive him to suicide. The screenshot is something he sent me to prove that the hapa was a cold hearted (yet retarded) bitch

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1903, 763K)

No that good for me i think on gril may have been free out about him thinking she a whore and he may have freek her out. I was in love with norime long befor i even show him. He might have move too fast and when he found out about her pass freek out and she ghosted him....in the end it sad he got hurt and I wish there was more I could do then just say this

I talked to him some, but he blocked me when I said streaming his suicide was retarded

Why the fuck is your English so bad?

Attached: image.jpg (236x236, 40K)

what's ghosting

>neet

I have bad tipeing skill and my rule life autism make it hard too put what in my head down.

It's when you cut all contact with someone with no warning

>so meet he doesn't understand common internet vernacular

Irony considering that the hapa in question is also a IRL autistic person. Her autism is probably what made her psycho and led to the poor anons death by suicide

it's where you disappear without warning

No, it would be that she was geting too much input at one time and she freek out and ghost him over it. I see him ponit in all of this but I think if he clam down and toke a time too give her space. Fine out more about how too handle people with autism he fine out that when we have too much comeing at us we will get away and hit ghost people I did it for 2 week and the people I know understand. The other girl was a bitch but I think the other was a mix between the two of them

I like you be my autistic gf I can be reached at choloboi#7928

Still the hapa should've known better to drag a mentally fragile fuck like him through the mud

Oh look another one. Yay.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

Thank you but I am marry too norime if you want too be part of the harm look for the name norime and bring it up. If I fine anyone looking too meet a nice guy you be on the leat for people too try and set them up with

True she should be more carefully but that don't mean it all on her. For thing too work it muat be on broth of the shoulder too make it all work. She sound have been more carefully and he should have not jump too hurt him self give her space and when she told him the truth let her know that he lost trust in her but still want too try too fix it and understand that past is the past as long as it don't get in the way of now get over it.

Lol you're so cucked
You don't get over someone telling you beautiful lies and then finding out in the worst way that they were never true

Not at all. Notice how I have all the bfs. Really activates the old almonds huh?

Let me know if you ever wanna cuddle!
That's Herby also known as Stella

No true, I have and still am geting over thing like this and worst. And other people are too bit we deside that after cry and feeling sad that we take it upon on self too change it and get over it. May take a whole life time too get over it fully but geting over it little at a time dose help.

Okay....Like I said it all so up to my hasband. But

Oh and his is far for the cuck....the ownly real man we have there...hurt for but true.

Doesn't really help anyone since the guy is dead now.

How do you know her?

(Phone will died soon so I will be gone for some time)
Well someone can look at his pass and take thing form it so that it won't happen too then or help when they can too make sure the best they can't that it won't happen ones more