Let's talk about suicide

Let's talk about suicide.

Do you know anyone close to you that committed suicide? What was their story?

Have you ever thought about doing it? Why?

Attached: 1501360346180.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

Fuck off you little an*Mefag shit
There's like three fucking containment boards for you

Attached: 1500941919954.jpg (680x881, 186K)

I can only hope I was inspirational
kys

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (357x382, 43K)

I've thought about it but I realised that my reasons were just too stupid. Chronic depression isn't something that exist and most of the problems you'll ever experience are going to be temporary.

lole months ago i was about to open my neck with an King Camp.

check em nigger

Attached: aslasdasd.jpg (225x224, 16K)

>reasons too stupid
Every reason to suicide is a stupid reason.. Problems dont justify a end of someone life.

have you considered that sometimes they don't need a reason? do you need a reason to let someone know they just dropped something in front of you? or a reason to stop walking as the bus passes by you? sometimes people are just done

Attached: 27039-2190-28445.jpg (655x739, 90K)

Bullshit.

it's hard to understand, i'm sure, but the suicidal are not like what you might imagine. they're usually right next to us. or even ourselves. there is no need of a reason beyond to escape their suffering, the same weight of life is not as light as other's

Attached: 10342-4977-12684.jpg (795x960, 55K)

chronic depression isnt something that exists. I beg to differ user.

>"hurt someones you love makes you have less reason to live"
Too damn bullshit
Gtfo, get a job and stop encouraging people to suicide, fag ass.

i'm not encouraging anyone to commit suicide, but I wont try and demonize the act either. if you're going to do that, leave. i'm here to talk about suicide, and to engage my own thought on the matter.

Attached: 3058-22494-27665.jpg (1343x557, 69K)

>there is no need of a reason beyond to escape their suffering

Repeat it slowly.

that's like saying you only take care of your brother because you're related.

if you want it that simple, then every suicidal person has the same reason. they're suffering.

based

i attempted when i was 16
rope snapped and i broke 2 ribs
was in a ward for several months

so what you said here does that mean that suffering is a stupid reason to kill yourself? are we just to endure the lot of man? to suffer and die?

"There is no need of a reason beyond to escape their suffering"

How the fuck happens to the person have no reason to suicide, but with some magic become suffering? Are you mental retarded? I have never read so many shit, Jesus Christ.

>hurr but he/she is suffering cuz lifes is boring

Yes. Do you think famous people (as example) dont had hard work to get where they're now?

if only Bunnings had existed back then

it did

If anybody in this thread is suicidal, don't do it

why didn't you get some good rope then

>suffering cuz life is boring
where the hell did this even come up?

Attached: 14090-9227-20488.jpg (1428x1364, 1.16M)

>every suicidal person has the same reason

No, they dont. Some kills theirself some time because couldnt handle the feeling of missing an parent. Its already an reason
And other Peoples would kill theirself because couldnt handle the feeling of get beat by the life - when actually its happens to everyone. And this is another reason of "suffering", you little monkey.

because i was desperate and wanted to die immediately

nice digits

you either say all reasons are stupid, or they have a reason. what was your reason? why did you almost kill yourself?

>suffering cuz life is boring
Yes. This shit are making me throw up, an its a kinda of example you're giving to me. Its fell like "kill yourself and everything will be fine".

no one said that. you did.

>why did you almost kill yourself?
My life doesnt matters to you, then go fuck yourself. All you have to know is that i got an big empty. And stop contradicting yourself, fool.

I didnt never said you tell that. But i said that was the kinda of example you're giving to

So if you dont have a reason to kill yourself, why the fuck you would do then?

because sometimes you just don't care anymore.
i'd say take care of yourself but i think you're almost done yourself.

Attached: 1210-7153-16189.jpg (1440x1440, 147K)

Enough. I hope you're joking. If not, look for a medic, paul.

Attached: 1532811492353.png (500x913, 230K)