Hear ye hear ye, you little faggots

Hear ye hear ye, you little faggots.
I'm the manliest manly man in town, newly arrived on Jow Forums because I heard a little rumour that this board is drowing in faggy neko fucking faglets fagging around in their faggotry. Well guess what, your faggot fuckery ends here because me, the manly man is here to teach you how to end your faggot ways. Come at me faggots, with everything you got, I will make a man out of you, that I promise.

Attached: manly man.jpg (500x345, 39K)

based manly man

Can you make a man out of Alice?

Surely, I can make the most faggoty little fucking faggotron into a manly alpha male

Thanks

>I'm the manliest manly man
Bet you don't even drink your own cum, pussy

Attached: 1533055641283.jpg (480x385, 30K)

Oh yeah? You little faggot, I bet you got the big gay, don't you? I'll make a man out of you, if I so have to pound your little boipucci all night, you faggot.

>boipucci
More like manpucci, and you couldn't handle it

Attached: 1533054475283.jpg (604x453, 31K)

I'll be the one punding yours, you little fag

Attached: 1496751015177.png (560x554, 588K)

Hell I couldn't, I'd handle it all night you little faglet. You wouldn't know what hit you.

I didn't hear wrong, obviously. This place is spilling over with FAGGOTS. If I have to, I'd even take a pounding myself if it'd make a man out of you.

Say it to my anus not online and see what happens

Attached: 1327211224969.jpg (280x209, 9K)

I'd tear that anus apart, fagboy.

I'd eat you with my butt tuff guy

Attached: 90-1.jpg (700x868, 273K)

Any faglet within a 10 feet radius of my mighty anus gets sucked into it.

c-could you make a man out of me please?

Attached: embarrassed_by_mizunigori-d79rl6w.jpg (450x337, 111K)

Sure, you might require intense stretching however. With enough dick in your ass I think a man will spring from the ashes.

Hahaha, you think you are manlier than me? ME?
Dont make me laugh
Id give you a rimjob with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my back while having a garden gnome stuck up my ass

You are a little faggot bitchboi compared to me

Attached: xxo00gzsf04oe5iorg.jpg (577x435, 28K)

If you want an ass war you've got it.
But be warned, this rectum has seen dicks you'd think had been shopped, there's whole communities of pussies just like you trapped within these bowels, doomed forever to wonder the vast hellscape they so foolishly believed they could conquer

Attached: 1317251842582-1.jpg (214x265, 38K)

Oh, what is this a I hear, a little faggot screaming his wishful thinking out loud? In the same room as me you'd have your anus drilled so deep you couldn't shit for a week.

After you've stuck on my dick you will orbit around it long after the sun has engulfed the earth and turned it into ashes. Many foolish faggots have tried to master my mighty anus and fearful penis, every single one of them has turned into a muscular manly male.