Frazzle Drip release

for months people said Frazzle Drip was fake

yet two days ago someone posted it on Jow Forums

It's the Rick and Morty creators in a skit with Clinton cutting off a child's face.

It's very fucking real

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-31 at 22.27.39.png (394x425, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2018/07/dan-harmon-deletes-twitter-account-fake-baby-rape-video-1201987089/
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1532801025613.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_1MSVFQXtoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post it

I have searched the threads for it and can't find it

someone will have it here 100%

It was originally an infographic with quotes and clips from it.

It may still be on another thread.

" and a cartoon where a jelly bean man molests little boys and then cuts their faces off"

indiewire.com/2018/07/dan-harmon-deletes-twitter-account-fake-baby-rape-video-1201987089/

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-31 at 22.35.22.png (247x198, 57K)

If anyone has the infographic please post it

It's real. Normies cannot handle. Will never see the light of day.

Unity communicates with Rick through the alien citizens, sometimes switching between male or female avatars mid-conversation. It tells Rick its plans to manage an organization efficient enough to merge with the Galactic Federation, where it will have access to countless other worlds for it to assimilate until it becomes "what the single-minded once called a god".

Did you see the infographic on Jow Forums?

Unity has so much fun reconnecting with Rick and performing crazy stunts to impress him that it gradually loses control of the citizens it is possessing. Its citizens start a race war after becoming more free-willed, chasing after Morty and Summer. Unity controls a SWAT team to come and rescue them. Summer and Morty, traumatized, insist to be taken home. Summer explains that Rick has an unhealthy impact on Unity and expresses her disapproval toward their relationship.

Rick decides to stay, but Unity writes breakup letters that spread across the alien planet. It confesses its love for Rick, but ultimately concedes that they cannot be together. Rick returns home and attempts suicide, but narrowly fails.

"I want to talk to Unity, Beta Seven. I know it's in there." -- Rick
"Actually, no. I think Unity's great and you're a horrible influence on it." -- Summer

This stupid Q tier shit again

are you denying the tape exists?

Sage for psyop

Well you fucking idiots never post even a shred of evidence so yes.

I did I posted an msm article about it

>cartoon

FUCK off.

This sounds fake as fuck

It's real, could you help me find the infographic to redpill normies?

What?

Dude, can you even use search on 4plebs? i.4pcdn.org/pol/1532801025613.png

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-31 at 23.05.57.png (1421x682, 591K)

here's yt link youtube.com/watch?v=_1MSVFQXtoE

I'm not watching that dude

It's a fucking badly drawn cartoon? What does this even have to do with Clinton? Have you fucking retards ever even seen Metalocalypse?

Digits

>edgy cartoon depicts something edgy
stop the fucking presses

Boomers fucking ruin everything.

Checked

Attached: 1533010504794.gif (267x200, 610K)

>It's a fucking badly drawn cartoon? What does this even have to do with Clinton? Have you fucking retards ever even seen Metalocalypse?
Good goy.
That's how damage control works.

Attached: 1508430811857.jpg (895x653, 59K)

Attached: Checked.jpg (999x999, 103K)

Attached: Vitapet-Dog-Treats-Chocolate-Drops.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Bump, this UN flaggot it a pretty cool guy

go drink your monster drink you dumb boomer. Stop raping kids

Going to spread this post link in a few places.

Let's get the thread moving - does anyone have the infographic?

>[as] style poorly drawn edgy cartoon
This is offensive, I am so offended by this. This is just, just terrible. Something needs to be done, somebody needs to do something, this evil drawings need to be stopped.

How the fuck

Put me in the caps

Attached: 786F61BC-F140-489A-9CA2-66434E2968A8.jpg (640x960, 129K)

Would it be evil if Clinton made it?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CLINTON

I turned myself into Frazzledripped quints Morty

Nigga do you even eyes wide open

Who organised the Whitehouse Rally with the Rick and Morty team?

Clinton.

Where does Paddock come from?

Clinto, Iowa.

You been played by God sucka

You have to ask yourself a question. Why would anyone made such a tasteless cartoon and release it to the public? How deranged and arrogant one has to be to do that?
You say "offensive" only to imply this cartoon is shocking or that we are "snowflakes", but none of that is true. That's how I know your a fucking, kike.

Attached: fuck-off-kike.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Goodbye Iowa

Attached: DM1UZBWUMAAh_pR.jpg (782x1200, 97K)

Nice Nikes (saturn shoes)

>Why would anyone made such a tasteless cartoon and release it to the public?
Let me tell you about a show called Mr. Pickles...

so if it was just, you know, edgy humour, why did he delete it

Attached: 1532480019263.png (298x330, 105K)

Cause he's Satan and he wanted to expose everyone for me because he's cool like that in a master of evil sort of way.

t. has never seen Metalocalypse

All you pieces of shit stop bumping this trash, before I fuck all of you up at the same time. Little bitches.

Attached: image.jpg (611x878, 213K)

I think there was a movie purporting to be H. Clinton and Huma skinning the face off of a child and wearing it. I didn't watch it, but I assume if there was real evidence (e.g., clear faces), there would be screen shots of it.

Bae, those are new balance

Bae, those are new balances

hahahahahahahahaha

I know, character building shoes.

It's my preferred sneaker

>let me throw some fallacies at ya
Why would I? To be "edgy?" Give me a fucking break, faggot.
kys.

Yes I wore them in school :)

Attached: 1533075984637.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

I mean, I consider the pedophilia/child sacrifice/SRA/organ and bone marrow harvesting shit to be pretty much a given and I'm sure that some of that shit gets recorded 1.) for blackmail and 2.) for sick pleasure, just like serial killers sometimes keep trophies, but the thing about this frazzle drip (or frazzled.rip) is that as far as I know, we don't have any information to suggest that there is such a recording of that specific act by any particular people.

I remember reading about the cartoon by the Rick & Morty people that involved the cutting off of one kid's face and wearing it while tormenting a second kid, but this just sounds like mixing all those ingredients together to get a rumor started.

TLDR: You have to do better than that.

>Let me tell you about a show called Mr. Pickles...
Go on. The question still holds, regardless of the show.

So you think it's normal to make cartoons of kids getting their faces cut off huh?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-31 at 23.34.23.png (286x429, 122K)

>Why would anyone made such a tasteless cartoon and release it to the public
People like edgy cartoons. Have you never seen any [as] show?
But I guess you're right the only real explanation is they're demons or cartoons are real life or whatever retarded bullshit you're implying.

Hitler was a Rothschild.

That's why it's time for them to be put down.

Choo choo

jesus h

Jow Forums has become an urban legend factory

Attached: advanced_faggotry.jpg (217x208, 23K)

"Normal" is a useless metric. Though, I will say that there's a line between dark humor making frivolous use of violence and dog-whistling pedophilia.

is cat poop redpilled??