My Wife

Okay guys, I know a lot of you are familiar with my wife and I. Just want to say we've been catching a lot of hate lately and I'm gonna start using a tripcode so I don't get words put in my mouth by impersonators.

Attached: 1424933369558.jpg (800x850, 103K)

who cares

I do. Tired of Mrs Normie catching shit all the time by this newfag Natty-lite who deserves the gas chamber and brings others onto her by being like that. I'm not a fucking cuck so I'm defending her honor.

Oh yeah. Many of us are "very" familiar with your wife. It's not words you need to worry about being put in her mouth.

Attached: star-trek-hdr.jpg (1363x1046, 274K)

I have no problem with either of you. They're just fucking with you

wtf stop impersonating me. Im not a dumb tripfag :^)

DID I HEAR A FREE GAY THREAD?!
Holy shit I'm so fucking excited!
Who's going to be the first one to fuck me right in my tight little boi hole?
OwO

Attached: 1522075926202.png (628x676, 497K)

Thanks. Glad someone is on my side.

Fuck yourselves.

well if it's gonna be a gay thread, summoning the best gayposter: muscular gay dane

I just meet this person it be rude too just be a dick too him. I try too be nice too everyone one time. And what that make me shit some talking with someone I don't know too see who they are. And all the time i just talk too him in one fucking thread one thread that not all the time. I don't need you too defend my honor.

Shit I mistyped I swear it's me.

>crying about abuse on an anoymous site

wut i never insulted mrs normie? she seems like a good person

It's me, I just accidentally put two ## instead of one.

Then prove it fag do something right now That he would ownly do with me

Oh I love to fuck myself but I love it even more when a nice soft qt boi takes his biiiiiiiiig cock and sticks it in my tiny boi pucci until I kick and scream for him to stop.
You gonna show me a good time qt? OwO
Spit in my mouth pull my hair fuck my ass and call me your little whore !!!!!!OWO!!!!!!!

Attached: artworks-000147034837-tlphsw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Read Corinthians my ANGLO brother, it shall be all ye need to sustain a long, wholesome, happy marriage

Listen you little cunt I'm talking about your other tripcode. You think I don't know you're posting on phone and PC? You're fucking going off on her with the Zex tripcode. Kill yourself.

Just because you can type like Mrs Normie doesn't mean you are her, she's sitting right next to me, I'm really tired of this impersonation horseshit.

Dude FUCK you I'm not FUCKING gay I'm just announcing I'm a tripcode guy until this shit blows over.

>I'm really tired of this impersonation horseshit.
What a faggot

Fuck you dude this shit is NOT fucking appropriate.

You so bad at being my hasband that it make me laugh. And norime is the king of the gays

*boops your bepper*
Oh come on qt I'll bet you'd find lots of fun with me. Didn't you hear I'm the big gae? Why would you impersonate someone like me when you'll just get called gay?
You wanna see what Normie is really like? Fine.
*start stroking my cock*
Now come on and stick your big long hard bepis in my tiny boi hole OwO

Attached: 8SBuhBW.jpg (856x962, 106K)

You so baf ay bieing mssiss normie that iy makes me laugh

Hahahahaha FUCK YOU, LEAVE HER ALONE

I understand now you in love with norime so much that you want too be him. Nigger that gay

Attached: dont-forget-youre-gay-for-moleman-27563403.png (500x397, 87K)

that guy is obviously not me. theres a lot of impersonation going on right now, just know that this tripcode is me. its okay if you dont believe me

I know it not you

>posts frog
Off my board

idk if you are the real person as well but thats nice to hear

It me I can take a fast photo of my ring on my finger too show it me.

Attached: 1524379891698.jpg (250x350, 68K)

nah theres no need to, people would use it against you like they already have

Norime post photo of my butt and in a few of them you can see my ring. And I'm us too it I been dealing with it for a long time. The nice people make it easier. So thank you

no problem, just trying to be a nice guy here

I know a few people here are nice too start off,, a few other was not nice at frist but soon become nice and that what I hope for. I am the meg griffin of bant.