So what dosw bant think? What better of these two great cats and better

So what dosw bant think? What better of these two great cats and better.

Attached: 1532662415812.jpg (800x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3iRQCKanaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tigers are just bigger and stronger lions with better camo.
Tigers all the way.

tiger

anyone who says otherwise is wrong and a faggot

Probably tiger if it were a Siberian one

tiger
the male lion is a fat lazy puss with less weight and jaw strength
lioness are the true power in a lions pride, they do all the hunting and work in a group which takes greater intelligence

But t seem lion over all last time we cheek and and biger. /AN/ been on about what better for a week if the thread died the make a new one so I wanted too see what bant thinks. And see if they want too talk about something and not just shiy post

Attached: 1532888162527.png (618x1024, 348K)

But we have found that male lion in fact do a lot of as much as female lion do. Meaning the hunt fight and so on. And then what about this video. I want too know why you think the car lost don't want too tell you youtube.com/watch?v=I3iRQCKanaM

Did a bit of research, historically the tiger has come out on top.
They have about 100kg on the lion.
Also can you clean up that sentence please

Yes, this is one of the thing that you can call me autism thing watch this video and let me know why you think it and how it did. And then I do the sameyoutube.com/watch?v=I3iRQCKanaM

that's a percentage
if i'm twice your size we can still have the same percentage of muscle mass

I all so think it would change on the tipe of lion and well as if we did a updated look in too this. As well remember most of this was done in the wild and not in a zoo like most thing and done now. African and Asian lions may be lion but and not the same I post a video I like you too watch it and tell me what you think

I saw the video, the tiger looks significantly smaller than the lion. Probably a juvenile. You need to specify what species of tiger and what species of lion you want to fight, their age, and their sexes. There’s no point posting random fight compilations from YouTube since we don’t know the variables.

that's some filum made in the 20/30s for commercial reasons not for science
who knows what happened to those animals before they were dumped in that pit and filmed
it looks like typical movie maker bullshit from that era
mighty king of jungle (trade mark) the British empire defeats weakly tiger (trade mark) india
its staged and possible they interfered to get the wanted result to make the audience of the time happy

Well i talk over the the over all whole species like of we on a isnland put a male and female of each type of there species who would come out on top. I think that one of the reason he lost in the hair on the lions next and he got too tired fast.hyenas Lion being in a sun and geting harassed by hyenas mean they have more stamina unlike lost tiggers that lay round and own move too hurt for the most part. And were you prove or anything show that tigger and better. And if you read I have not take a side on what better.

You can tell the heath of the of the two of them are finw the lion hair it thick and full it not in clamps so it a yonger one. The tigger for the way and speed it one that it been eating well and in yonge and in good shape. And it was not uncommon and some people too do this for moive. Most juat did it in a lab and not out side.

outward looking health doesn't mean much on a grainy black and white film
you can't see if they are already injured
they didn't use trank guns to capture animals until the late 60s
those animals were run down, netted and beaten into submission then transported to wherever they made the film in boxes then summarily thrown in a pit and starved until they attacked each other
lions and tigers don't exist in the same places in nature and in captivity even breed with each other making those cute ligers and tegons at the trendy zoos
the film is not worth the cellulite the printed it on

True too a ponit but people who have study it can tell little thing about how there heath are by look at the way they moive. And no shit they don't I know that a African lion in the video don't come for there. And i have show you why lion at leat at one time could be better but you have show me nothing too support anything you say about why tigger and better and all way have been. And i can't be for sure but I sure you may know about a good part abour cat and some about Great cat but I do believe I know more this is why I am becoming a zoolgic and been studying great cat sance I was in high school.

you have shown me two things that don't support a lion being better at all
the percentage post only shows that if a lion of equal size to a tiger would be stronger
tigers are bigger when full grown
the movie
it only shows that in a movie a full grown lion beat a tiger child if you want to study things try things that are real and not 90 year old propaganda/entertainments

Liger

Attached: 800px-Liger_couple.jpg (800x600, 191K)

That tigger it not a yonger then the lion they look round the same ages tigger and juat over all smaller. I did not say i think lion or better i,was just showing some thing that show lion on top and in the animles kingdom it done matter you age were you come form how you got there or you pass if you died first then you weeker. And then why don't you show me thing showing that you a right and not me.

Okay why do you think that and what can you show that prove you clam.

this.

if its 1 vs 1 i would say tiger. they are much stronger and they are good at 1 vs 1 combat. if its team vs teams lion would probably win because lions work in prides. tigers have families but they rarely meet each other or cooperate together

you failed to prove your claim
I made no claim
a dog could kill a weakened tiger in a movie
won't make any claims of superiority right

Ligers are crossbreeds of tiger and lion, also because of this their have a genetic mutation that let them grow to a size of a primal great cat.

Well on the other hand the chance is high that this massive size causes health problems and an early death.

ligers are pretty amazing

I prefer tigons

The photo has what I wanted too say too lazy too repost it after my app fuck up

So you it a cross bread but it not a species seeing that it had no way to reproduce a off spring with a male of it kind...i think it was a female....but see that there as no male and did not and could not have outsping it not conted as a species eather one of then

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-032526.png (720x1280, 127K)

In a one on one fight the Tiger would win since hes more equipped for those kind of situations where as the Lion is more fitting for hunting in a pack

but still. also lions dont hunt. they usually just fend of animals from the cubs and the females do the hunting.
this

which means they have even more less experience then the solo hunter tiger

oops

Attached: Tiger-Lion.jpg (740x492, 85K)

hahaha

Yes but dose he have the stamina too go out it for a long time like a lion. Like a said tigger kill by bracking the neck with the bite but at leat a male African lion fur on the neck it so thick it make it So they got get round the neck the end up just biteing and hold too fur as the claw them. Then they would get tired and the lion would go at them. I not say the lion would not died sip after it and I can say if a tigger is going after a asin lion or a female lion they would win more over the fack that they couls get too the neck and snap it.

That was dispoven a long time ago I do though that and found out that ownlt the top male lion will not hurt and lay there like a far fuck.

but even if its not true the tiger would still have more experience. as a solo predator they must become stronger too survive. they are also even more aggressive too other tigers then lions are too other lions.

Yes they can fuck but they will not have off spring. That not how it work if it did women that let there dog fuck then would get pregnant for them and man fucking female dog get them pregnant this is simple biology that I should not have too go over

i think he just posted it to show how more dominant tigers are compared too lions. its a insult

Fur nor stamina is not really the issue here
Tigers can fight on trees and water and are also faster a tiger can also take jabs at the lion to cause bleeding and weaken the lion

google liger kimmy

I can say that evey ponit you made it a good one and how over all tigger would be better but I think that a male African lion could win not all the time but over it fur keeping it neck safe and have more stamina

Yes but tigger don't fight in tree like Jaguar and there would not change input of the blue tigger and more for run of move close too a pay jumping on the back bite there neck too snap kill them.

If you look on line you still fine that there was ownly a female and never a male mean it did not have other grander of what is it. A liger would still need a liger too have a offspring and this would never happen in a wild. So saying something for a lab that was sick and had a lot of thing wrong with it would be stonger then a tigger or lion is qrong.

Wrong*

In the circuses of Ancient Rome, exotic beasts were commonly pitted against each other. The contest of the lion against the tiger was a classic pairing and the betting usually favored the tiger. At the end of the 19th century, the Gaekwad of Baroda arranged a fight between a lion and tiger before an audience of thousands. The Gaekwad favored the lion, and as a result had to pay 37,000 rupees as the lion was mauled by the tiger.

tigers
we have them

In historical accounts where lions and tigers have fought in captivity, the tiger often came out the victor. The most recent account happened on March 2011, where a tiger at the Ankara Zoo attacked a lion through its enclosure and killed the lion with a single paw swipe. “The tiger severed the lion’s jugular vein in a single stroke with its paw, leaving the animal dying in a pool of blood”, officials said. In 1857, a tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of a lion and a fearful scene ensued: the lion’s mane saved his head and neck from being injured, but the tiger succeeded in ripping up his stomach, and within a few minutes he was dead. At the Coney Island Zoo in 1909, a male tiger killed a male lion.

you were right about the mane but its still not enough for a tiger to kill it

have we reached a conclusion?

Yes, but I not say the tigger on not better i just saying that a male lion that not form Asia could win a one on one fight with a tigger. I think tigger over all have the upper hand. Y

One more I said many time that place zoo and tigger and lion and not what we talk about who would win. Lion at a zoo are pussy we talk about wild

agreed but there still is a nightly unlike chance that the male lion type I talk about could. It unlike too win but we can't juat push something away over the percentage of how likely it could win juat because it small.

you said tiger and lion could not reproduce
you were wrong
it would not happen in nature because the two species don't exist together in nature
so wrong again
ligers are the hybrid of a male lion and a female tiger
tigons are the product of a male tiger and a female lion
they have had many such mating's right here where I live in Australia at the local wildlife park/zoo's
you wanted proofs
google tigon

I wish we could terraform a country so we can have wild tigons

I think like mules they are sterile so can't exist as a race only a oddity
for those who don't know a donkey fucks a horse to make a mule and the mule can't have baby mules

They ownly did it with the help a human and human pushing them too make a off spring. A wildlife park still run and take care of by human and if human are in any way make sure thinv go there way it would not be wild and would be more of a controlled experiment like it was. Human want too see if they can do it a heathly offspring dose not hapen.

What about ligers?

And this thread was aboit tigger and lion fighting not about the offspring how about sticking too the ponit

about* lion and tigger fighting over and and how would most like win and could a lion in any way win agist a tigger

that wasn't the point though
if it was I could point out that wild humans and dogs don't fuck either
but you used it as a supporting point
so I think you should just accept you were mistaken and move on

No i was wrong that they can't you right they can but ownly with human foceing them in a zoo or something like that I said at the start of this that anything that human are involved with is not the ponit here. With out human help liger would have died during birth and would be eaten by in morther when it see a week it was so that she could use it for milk for the other cubs.

>Yes, but I not say the tigger on not better i just saying that a male lion that not form Asia could win a one on one fight with a tigger. I
think tigger over all have the upper hand. Y

there is actually a tiny area in India were lions and tigers exsist. and noe the tigers dont get btfo.

>One more I said many time that place zoo and tigger and lion and not what we talk about who would win. Lion at a zoo are pussy we talk about wild

if it were in the wild most likey both would have fleed. so they need to be forced to it somehow. and animals in kept by gladiators are much worse then the wild ones.
>agreed but there still is a nightly unlike chance that the male lion type I talk about could. It unlike too win but we can't juat push something away over the percentage of how likely it could win juat because it small.
its not just size. but also experience and fighting ability. i listed numerous accounts of lions utterly being defeated by tigers.

asiatic lions are endangered.

also gladiators had animal trappers who went too africa and captured wild lions. they were not born in captivity

yet most fights between lions and tiger favored the tiger.