Do Japanese women pretend to love people to get into the country like Filipinos or is it safe to date them?

Do Japanese women pretend to love people to get into the country like Filipinos or is it safe to date them?

Asking because I don't want to do the same shit twice.

Attached: 4913353_image.jpg (960x960, 170K)

It's not about their race but social status. Jap with a low social status is the same as Filipino with low social status. There just more Filipinos with low social status.

Did you get duped by a Filipino lady, OP?
Also Japs don't migrate because all the other countries look like garbage compared to Japan.

I don't understand this.

>Also Japs don't migrate because all the other countries look like garbage compared to Japan.
Jap summer is reason enough

>I don't understand this.
He's saying rich girls (of any nation) don't need to dupe white pigs into marrying them for a green card.

The summers here are disgusting too. There's no escaping the heatwaves. But at least we got winter.

Why would they want to live in a chinese pig colony?

work culture, not being able to afford a house

dont @ me or my pinay gf

Be very very very careful with her.

And if you are her sponsor and plan to break up with her do it in secret at the registration office.

Be cautious of their lies, fake love and ability to get citizenship with a DVO.

Also don't assume police are smart enough to know that Filipinos use DVO's to scam their way into the country. They are not that smart.

If you're worried about that don't date anyone without permanent residence already.

That was my idea but then I met a Japanese girl who likes me a lot.

Well your call then. What makes this different from the previous relationship?

did you have a bad experience mate? My girl isnt that good of an actor and is so catholic its frustrating.

why is this on Jow Forums, go on a dating site moron
reported, I hope you get banned forever, gook loving jew

Why do you get with Catholic if you're not Catholic? That's a potential source of big problems for the future. If she loses her faith, because of you, she will become a different person. If she keeps it, she will keep nagging you. Don't fall for the church girl meme, if you're not a Christian

Attached: 1525929475955.png (527x504, 211K)

Hey, homo. Straight men like to discuss politics of dating women. Deal with it. >>>lgbt is this way

no. filipinos are trying to escape their shithole country. why would a japanese want to escape japan?

Attached: REYane_hara-62.jpg (667x1000, 353K)

They are nothing like Filipinas. I have never met a Flip who wasn't batshit crazy. Japanese girls always have a home to go back to, a country that is well off, safe and clean. Filipinos use every trick in the book to avoid going back to the taint swamp that is the Phillipines. J girls have their share of problems - they are vain, flaky, and will not open up to many people, but for dating in Aussieland they are alright. Bear in mind that eventually she will want to move back to Japan, whether you come or not.

based polock of coarse im catholic, went to catholic schools etc. She is pinoy catholic which is my point

Well my GF says the work culture sucks arse and prefers the Australian attitude and how we "actually have fun

Should I be worried?

Fuck her brains out but don't expect anything too long term. Again she will want to go back to Japan eventually, if you are seriously in to her better plan on moving there together and dealing with life here or breaking up.

Japanese women love living in Japan and could never see themselves living in another country. That's why all the greencard seeking sluts are in China or the Philippians.

My girlfriend didn't want to have a serious relationship with me until she knew I wanted to stay in Japan forever.

My ex could lie like she believed it was the truth.
The way she lied was weird. It was almost as if she thought telling lies changes the truth and never had any expression of guilt or lack of eye contact when doing it.

what's the difference?

>She is pinoy catholic which is my point
How is that different from a normal catholic? Sorry hardly understand Catholicism in the west, I don't know how crazy they are in the East.

Oh so you're ex was female?
>lie like she believed it was the truth.
That's actually how humans evolved to lie to be more convincing.

She also sets up and plans the lies.

She would go somewhere or do something or lie to someone else earlier so the big lie wouldn't have holes in it.

It's hard to explain.

It's the difference between a marb red and menthols. Western Catholicism there is far less neeling, less intense tradition (had to go to seven churches in one night in pinoy land) and more strict with dietary prescriptions around lent. Not much difference but its enough that the difference is omnipresent

based mods

>It's hard to explain.
Was she cheating? I don't really see the reason to go through all that unless you're cheating or trying to get out of obligations.

eh, she just sounds like a psychopath

I genuinely think she was.
Not in an insult way but in a genuinely strange mind way.

yeah that's what i meant too

To get what she wants out of people.

A thread has already died for this. Why do you want even more threads to get killed off?

Jow Forums is just another /trash/ I don't care about it, I'm glad I'm responsible for killing off a thread

Well it was Jow Forums related so it didn't really have to be moved.

its c-coming home?

As a citizen of Texas I feel justified in telling you to get fucked and enjoy your pussy ass heat waves.

Yeah i hate these kinds of women. They even brag about it too. Theyre establishing the country's reputation as a shithole.

Literally all a foreigner needs to date a filipino woman is cash.

Dating a foreigner is like winning the lottery here.