Hello Jow Forums how is your personality in real life? umm when im with strangers i talk little and with a soft voice...

hello Jow Forums how is your personality in real life? umm when im with strangers i talk little and with a soft voice. also i dont do much eyecontact. but when i used to be with friends they said i was childish and energetic. but that was then. i dont know about now. anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1525243809234.png (518x700, 501K)

not really any different
It's easier to gauge people when you can hear their voice and see their facial expressions and reactions though, and my natural charisma gets more room for display, so things go more smoothly.
I still prefer this though.

I'm very manipulative and I'm proud of that, everyday I get more and more and more roaches to control as my puppets, I'm the puppeteer. I feel no remorse whatsoever in doing this and I'll continue until I control the entirety of the world. All of you are like toys, toys I chose to toy with, Every single post ever on here was made by me. It feels great when people think they're in the power but they don't actually know they're being controlled by a powerful-er being.

Attached: wojakroaches.png (205x246, 4K)

that good that you can do it so easily in real life. i suck though. but its just a minor problem. nothing to worry about

eh ok. it could have been worse :)

It's the best job I've ever had, ever.

Attached: wojakchess.png (500x592, 113K)

These are the bests posts made by a >romania in the last week

with all that power and control. then what? what will you do when you have achieved everything?

neurotic

wow

I'd make a giant war with high-tec weapons that will last atleast 60 years in hopes of curing my boredom, and if that doesn't work I'll start all over again with a nuke created by murifatasses that kills 100% of living cells.

stressed and mood swings? that sounds bad user. i hope you are ok :(

when you have done that millions of times. then what?

hello Sri lanka, nice to see you around here.

>in real life
no such thing

what?

thanks user. have a good day

I am an autist irl too so not much different

your welcome :)
umm no its not autism.. its just how i am

i don't have much human interraction irl

serval chan!

oh thats sad :(
we are kind of similar. these days i only talk to people here on Jow Forums at least here i get responses

yes

Attached: 1530635455962.png (915x905, 630K)