Anyone who hates my wife is a Jew

Daily reminder

Attached: 1424933369558.jpg (800x850, 103K)

weak ID bro

mrs normie is not your wife

Attached: me+urwife.gif (320x180, 1.91M)

lel he's a weak soiboi

haha true, based

You mean husband faggot

Ay Ky1l yourself you fuck

Go WEAz elsewhere. Fucking shitty trip making fun of my wife

P O N Y F A G G O T

ur wife is cool man no worries

Kill yourself faggot at least i dont plst gay shit also not a ponynigger

Oh whoops this is me lol

She has autism she's not to be made fun of and that's all you would do last night dumb tripfag

P O N Y F A G G O T

Fuck I didn't see these fuck both of you

My wife and I are one in holy matrimony; making fun of me is making fun of her. She chose me.

Tyron doesn't hate your wife

also
>weaK

I reported your posts for spam. Talking about people's IDs like that is simply off-topic as IDs have nothing to do with the conversation and are randomly assigned.

Thanks for the bump. People need to be reminded.

I'm not a fag but I agree with your implied ideology.

Imagine carrrying on a made up wife and personality for so long....must get tiring.

>OP's wife

Attached: oobi_eyes_hand_wig.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Dude it's Mrs Normie she posts here all the time.

Haha very funny I use my hand to masturbate fuck off.

Ty for the bump

Frog thread is a frog thread, even if it's made by a dweeb like you.

Kek

orikoko!

whaaaat i never made fun of her

OP is not norime he would not do a thread about me like this.

Well well looks like bant wants another gay thread.

Attached: 1525415462978.png (1280x720, 530K)

>weak

Kill yourself

>me and jews

Attached: 197160015ed58ff0478609c96b7fbf3b49bbc4c3dfb738594018da937807efcb.jpg (885x688, 176K)

Not my fault I can't use a selfie, I had to use something close

Fuck off

What does that weeb shit mean? Go do a female circumcision or some shit you asian dweeb

Ty for bump

Yes you did you prick using your second trip I know you have two one for your phone and one for your PC

Quit impersonating my fucking wife I wish she would get a trip like me

Ty for bump, nice trips

I'm not fucking GAY

Fuck off fagtard

Ty for bump

Kill yourself

Ty for bump

Thanks for the support. More people need to be headlocked around here, especially the ones that make fun of my wife.

Second trips, also forgot my new trip

No u

>Normie
>not gay
Pick one and only one.
You try so fucking hard.

Attached: 415d25909aa67a3b37436034433fcdc30aa10640_hq.jpg (882x1024, 72K)

nope, not at my pc. that guy was an impersomator

Frist if you was norime you all way have you name when talking too people. Let alone norime would not be talk about his wife like you do. You have called me a trap mant time my hasband would not. Norime know that i don't mine being teases about my autism if it all in fun. Lastly people warch they see that norime don't get on at leat on tell 12:00 PM after that when he wake you. You post was first post was 7 hours ago and he would have been a sleep.

he's not gay though
Normie hates having plump penises on his forehead

Attached: 1488899028820.gif (400x300, 289K)

Norime bi but he love giveing and have the dick all round him

I never called you a trap, you autistic sweetheart. :^)

THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

I'm not gay lol

Norime has two cute Nickname he call me if you can get then right then you are the real him. Norime not gay he bi but like women more.

>he's not gay though
You know you're actually right I'm bi. I love to put my cock in a womans pussy while a cute boi fucks me in my asshole.
Keep this thread going though. No such thing as bad publicity :^)

Attached: 64105101651035.gif (500x483, 951K)

Phoneposting and keep forgetting my name

I'm not letting the whole world know what I call my wife

Little boys too :^)

Lmao what a faggot

being bi is also being gay
if you're not gay you can't be bi
you will never suck a balls

Attached: x-5ahgif.gif (268x268, 1.67M)

Fuck off

I'm not gay or bi that guy is just trying to make me look bad he got a gay tripcode and everything

It not even a lwed thing he calls me and norime would do it too prove who it was and how much I mean too him

For the sake of Jow Forums, please let this thread die or at least remake it without such a wretched OP image.

Attached: Frowno.png (247x261, 10K)

You know it's really pathetic that out of all the people you'd try to impersonate you'd pick the gayest and worst poster on the board. You should've picked someone more fun like Dr. Gay4dicks or Amei.
I half expect you to be Space Cowboy trying to get back at me.
Gay means you prefer exclusively the sexual nature of the same gender. While you can do gay things it doesn't inherently make you gay. To illustrate my point lets say you're walking side by side with a buddy. Your arm swings a little too wide and you accidentally touch his cock. This may be considered a gay action but it wouldn't inherently make you gay.
While I agree with dick+skirt-masculinity=gay because I spout it all the time that dick=gay the sentiment that you can be gay and bi at the same time doesn't make any sense. If you were gay you couldn't be with a woman. If you were straight you couldn't be with a man. Being bi is the middle ground where you can have both while still technically being neither because you lack the inherent capability to limit yourself to one gender.
If all bi's were gay they wouldn't be bi at all.
At least use the term "you do gay shit" as opposed to "you're gay" as the latter implies one EXCLUSIVELY prefers the sexual company of the same gender instead of enjoying both.
Now that we've gotten this out of the way we can look into the finer details of you replying to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight no immunities where in you'll see that the breakdown of such terms are used as such to proliferate an accurate assessment of ones sexual preference.

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 34K)

Wait, when did you become a tripfag?

Attached: f6caa87ee5fd7f96a0bff817c5e84d98--upper-body-hairband.jpg (236x333, 21K)

I've always had a trip I just don't use it because the shits gay. I have it for moments like this when uppity little nigglets try to impersonate me (poorly).
How you been man?

Attached: 1526953149649.png (450x700, 599K)

He has one he don't like useing it but OP keep acting like him. He bad at it but we just like him too stop and be him

I see I see. Well that makes sense then I suppose.
I've been well. Just got off work an hour ago and been relaxing doing stuff here at home. How about you guys?

Attached: 1513674676400.jpg (600x600, 266K)

Right so do it then? Yeah, that's what I thought, you're not the real Normie.

It's the only image that really suits me in this mood.

dude that's gay, like seriously, justify it all you want but touching your buddy's cock is gay

When these assholes started acting like me and being mean to my wife.

I'm doing okay. :^)

Running on 3 hours of sleep and just trying to keep my head up.
Were you here for the gay thread yesterday?

Of corse a not the real Norime I am Mrs Normie.

I was doing stuff last night but I rarely ever post in your gay threads. Don't need to be considered a fag, ya know?

I am good run on 2 hour of sleep trying fine somwthing roo go but Jow Forums been slow and it all the same one shit.

Do what faglord? What you want a picture of us with our respective devices?
Come on nigga you know I'll do it.
>dude that's gay, like seriously, justify it all you want but touching your buddy's cock is gay
Once upon a time a doctor or nurse touched your dick to clean it. They were most likely male. Therefore you're gay under your logic. At some point you showed a doctor your cock to get a physical and he even touched it. That makes you gay for having a man touch your cock. Lastly at some point you've accidentally bumped into a male in front of you in line for what have you and you weren't paying attention and accidentally bumped him with your penis. That makes you gay under your logic.
God you're so bad at being me it hurts.
You know what I'd respond to this post with?
"Touching dudes cocks may be gay but it sure is fucking hot to think about."
I don't have to "justify" the gay shit I do because I'm not ashamed of it.

Attached: 1532415217982.png (635x664, 331K)

Nah I feel you. You don't want to be getting roped in with the rest of us.
How's the weather up there? You guys get your snow yet?

yeah Jow Forums seems to be pretty lazy the last few days. Though you really should get some sleep.

M8 it's the middle of Summer. Of course there is now snow yet.
yeah the gay threads are just way too much for me.

>august
>middle of summer
Bro we've had snow on the 4th of July before. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had snow in August.
I'd kill to be out there right now instead of this damned heat. We get tons of rain and then it's just muggy out then the next day it's all sunshine. Fucking sucks.

Just had a monster and even if i try I can't lay on bed try with pill too sleep and could not. I should be able too too night. I would be fine if it was show there was good thread up.

Okay fair. It did snow last year in May while I was working at the cemetary so you're right, I wouldn't be surprised.

Dang it woman. You need to figure that stuff out.

Have been it something I be trying too deal with sance high school the pill more force me too sleep. Worst it a love sleeping and dreaming.

That is quite unfortunate