What shampoo does Jow Forums use? I'm thinking of learning to make my own...

What shampoo does Jow Forums use? I'm thinking of learning to make my own, they put a lot of chemicals hair products these days.

Attached: 1516389053087.jpg (1312x710, 236K)

Buzz cut, I use soap.

Sage

Conditioner is better, it leaves he hair silky and smooth.

Protip: Put in in a pink bottle with sage on it.

this

Not a bad idea, I'm thinking of getting a fashy haircut like pic related, haven't watch Schlindlers List yet so I'm not sure if its a good film, looks cool though.

Attached: 17305873284.png (596x397, 256K)

Now fucking bored are you? Enjoy your ban.

check out those dubb dubbs!

I'm legitimatly concerned about what goes in our hair products, if this shouldn't be on Jow Forums than remove thread.

shave your head!
use soap!
gas the kikes!
race war now!

>he uses shampoo

Attached: BF41040E-962F-45FA-9994-5302A273C1CF.png (2810x4096, 490K)

Perhaps your right user, on the one hand I'm wasting my time and money on vanity, on the other represention is important, I'll look into making my own shampoo but if all else false buzzcut is the why I'll go.

You're*

If your hair isn't too long you can use some neutral soap and it will be just fine

All natural kinds, fuck the jews

If you're not using Prell you're a faggot

Look up Castile soap on Amazon. It’s the base of what every soap in the store uses without the chemicals and dyes. Also, you can throw in baking soda to eliminate smell and coconut oil to hydrate the skin while killing bacteria. Also, shave your arm pits and put baking soda there instead of deodorant. Trust me, it will completely block out any smell, especially if you mix it with a little coconut oil. Deodorant is the #1 endocrine disruptor. Also, steer clear of any root/plant extracts like lavender extract, peppermint, etc. they mimic estrogen very strongly.

Attached: 6358637A-9F67-414B-929D-B3A26398B2EF.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

That might work, what about regular soap.

Not sure if all natual shampoos are safe, can you recommend some?

Whats good about Prell?

I never use deodorant, I dont have body odour and shower everyday so I dont have to worry about it, I've heard of using coconut oil before, not sure about the bking soda, thanks for the advice pal.

>regular soap
Do you mean like bar soap? I think it's too dry but you can try

Bar of Irish spring soap. Anything else and you are a faggot.

yo' can I get some, dare I say it: "REDPILLED SHAMPOO"?

Kekistani bros, I need a redpilled shampoo to compliment my redpilled haircut. And not one of those shampoo and conditioner all in 1, thats a jewish concoction filled with xenoestrogens and flouride which is bluepilled and unbased, as Q taught us. Please respond.

this, irish spring is the only acceptable soap brand

Attached: 197160015ed58ff0478609c96b7fbf3b49bbc4c3dfb738594018da937807efcb.jpg (885x688, 176K)

based and redpilled