Chads BTFO. Incel uprising when

Chads BTFO. Incel uprising when

Attached: FB_IMG_1533149188789.jpg (749x898, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X05001704
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513899000331
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188690800202X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506x07000360
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X05000887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm not a slut, YOU'RE a slut!"

Attached: Daler-Mehndi.jpg (800x528, 119K)

Attached: 1472364923837.png (500x535, 134K)

Then why do they keep begging to come back.

Yep

This one's going in my loser collection.

Attached: 0fc30381763d7b9d778b236aba31b429--braids-flawless-makeup.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>only value as milk and hole
>willingly devalues her only assets
>kek stupid man you got what you wanted and didn't even get to marry me!
Yeah, you sure showed us.

/thread

If you have sex with someone right away as a woman, doesn't that mean you couldn't control yourself and just HAD to have his cock in you?

think about the physical nature of sex. you stick your COCK IN A WOMAN, not the other way around, and if the woman doesn't seem to discriminate when it comes to what she allows INTO HER BODY, that says she either:

1) doesn't value herself
2) really really likes the guy and is willing to do what it takes to win him over

dumb lying cunt.

>Sure I'm a whore but only for losers

mmmok

Attached: 91339766656171.jpg (1080x1080, 371K)

>willing to do what it takes to win him over
It's actually this
/thread

>the ticking womb bomb was actually in control when she wasted her youth being garbage instead of learning how to be a good wife.
>you were the one who was tricked, organism that can have kids well into their 40s and 50s without issue

Attached: jon3.png (848x471, 456K)

The real answer is that there is a mutual disrespect. Stay chaste, and pursue a virtuous marriage in due time, if desirable.

Attached: Tom Cruise kek.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

And we fuck you right away because you're a loose piece of cunt.

Dont yell at me on the massage table, gook.

Attached: Queen Hatshepsut.jpg (376x411, 35K)

>chads arent worth marrying but are worth fucking
>incels arent worth fucking but are worth marrying

Is that how the equation works?

Female comedy.

1. Muh vagine
2. See 1 repeat until netflix special nobody watches.

Stupidity = 2/0

I mean, she's not wrong. But that's a door that swings both ways. If you're the type of person who fucks right away, you're not marriage material either.

Yupp alpha impregnators/beta providers child rearers. Its attached to their mensturation cycles. They've made studies on this shit. I'm too lazy to look this up but it's mainstream accepted science, believe me.

Holy shit that's some fucking C-O-P-E

>Sorry hunny but my pussy is only for Chad, it's ok though, I'll let you buy me that new purse that I've been wanting after we get married! Also I'm going on a vacation with all my girlfriends to Africa, don't worry, we'll only be gone for two months! But that ok because my son Jamarcus will keep you company!

>he's not marriage material
>I'd better give him sex so giving my husband sex means nothing.
really pushing the whole "sex is literally just for fun k?/ ,e,e

>when woman sleeps with a man right, it's not because we don't respect ourselves
Of course not. Nobody said that. Stop creating strawmans.
Why is she so insecure?

Chimp females will actually sneak away from the alphas to be with the more caring betas when they are fertile. Not sure were you are seeing this.

Beta bucks is a thing but it seems to be plan B.

So retarded. Ill give the loser the goods for free, winners gotta work for it! Next.

They destroyed college, movies, gaming...and now comedy.

These people are pure evil. How can this lady get paid to do this crap? How is it possible...

>you rang?

Attached: Jews and their dogs.jpg (500x631, 45K)

Ok im feeling generous and apparently there are tons of scholarly articles on this subject:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X05001704

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513899000331

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188690800202X

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506x07000360

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X05000887

Menstrual cyclealters facepreference

IS Penton-Voak,DI Perrett, DL Castles, T Kobayashi…- Nature, 1999 - nature.com

… individuals'preferencesduring phases of both high and low conception risk in theirmenstrualcycles…Cycleand contraception details were obtained from 65 subjects, who completed threeor…preferencesfor male characteristics 5 , 7 , 9 , 10 , suggests thatfemalemating strategy…

Cited by 763Related articles

[PDF]mcmaster.ca

Menstrual cycle, trait estrogen level, andmasculinity preferencesin the human voice

DR Feinberg,BC Jones, MJL Smith,FR Moore…- Hormones and…, 2006 - Elsevier

… To determine day ofmenstruationand length ofmenstrualcycle, participants reported the… Dateof onset ofperiodfollowing study completion was also collected via email… of the vocalmanipulations on attractiveness and dominance, collapsed acrossmenstrualcyclephases, were…

Cited by 343Related articles

[PDF]bashour.com

Female preferencefor male faces changes cyclically: Further evidence

IS Penton-Voak,DI Perrett- Evolution and Human Behavior, 2000 - Elsevier

… of subjects using oral contraception (n = 39), using the same timeperiodsfor classification… shiftsinpreferencesreflect cyclic hormonal changes, the lower incidence of anovulatorycyclesin the…Menstrualphase may be one variable that contributes to the difficulty of defining what…

Cited by 598Related articles

[PDF]stir.ac.uk

Preferencesfor variation inmasculinityin real male faces change across themenstrual cycle:Womenprefer moremasculinefaces when they are more fertile

AC Little,BC Jones,LM DeBruine- Personality and Individual Differences, 2008 - Elsevier

Inwomencyclical shifts inpreferencehave been documented for odour and certain physicaland behavioral male traits. For example,womenprefer more masculinised male faces whenat peak fertility than at other times in theirmenstrual cycle. In previous studies, the face…

Cited by 120Related articles

[PDF]stir.ac.uk

Preferencesformasculinityin male bodies change across themenstrual cycle

AC Little,BC Jones,RP Burriss- Hormones and Behavior, 2007 - Elsevier

… pregnant and having a restricted range in their reportedcycledate (days sincemenstruatingreported as… The mean days sincemenstruationfor the fertile grouping was 10.2 (SD = 2.9)… Theresults of the current study are most akin to studies examiningmenstrualcycleeffects on…

Cited by 199Related articles

[PDF]ucsb.edu

Women's preferencesfor male behavioral displays change across themenstrual cycle

SW Gangestad,JA Simpson,AJ Cousins…- Psychological…, 2004 - journals.sagepub.com

Women prefer both the scent of symmetrical men and masculine male faces more during thefertile (late follicular and ovulatory) phases of their menstrual cycles...

Cited by 399

Commitment to relationships andpreferencesfor femininity and apparent health in faces are strongest on days of themenstrual cyclewhen progesterone level is high

BC Jones,AC Little,L Boothroyd,LM DeBruine…- Hormones and…, 2005 - Elsevier

… attracted to men possessing cues to heritable immunity to infectious disease duringperiodsofhigh… prior to testing were used to calculate days until onset of nextperiod(days until… Alliende,2002 ME AlliendeMean versus individual hormonal profiles in themenstrualcycle. Fertil…

So women are cheating sluts by nature.*
*according to science.

See:

I bet that’s a “comedian” making a “joke”.

Right?

Attached: 027AC80C-EA6A-48C2-8F1C-A2FB9C63FA6B.jpg (500x375, 33K)

I've said that desu, it's true

>we don't see you as marriage material
Maybe because deep down she knows, a Chad would never settle for her ugly gook ass.

She's a slut, but she isn't wrong either. A man in that position that is displays a willingness to engage in a womans slut behaviour is no better and most likely isn't marriage material.

Where's your chimp study bro? I showed you my human studies, now show me yours.

>taking someone wearing leopard print, 1950s glasses, and some fucked up nu-age hairstyle seriously

>women are whores
no shit

Woman requires man to be sexual, because she only gains existence through his sexuality. Women have no sense of a man's love, as a superior phenomenon, they only perceive that side of him which unceasingly desires and appropriates the object of his affections, and men who have none or very little of the instinct of brutality developed in them have no influence on them.

In coitus lies woman's greatest humiliation, in love her supremest exaltation. Since woman desires coitus and not love, she proves that she wishes to be humiliated and not worshipped. The ultimate opponent of the emancipation of women is woman.

Otto Weininger - Sex and Character

GOTTEM
HOW WILL CHADS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

Except he's getting it completely backwards. Stacy wants rolling stone alpha chad to seed her womb and virgin beta incel to raise it and babysit it while she gets impregnated by the next chad.

This is just common sense as well as common knowledge.

>Your response to encountering someone of supposedly low marital value is to reduce your own marital value as well

Also, 1 post by this ID

>tfw such good, respectable marriage material that you never get laid

Attached: 1463673268914.jpg (432x450, 35K)

moral of the story: do not fuck women when they want it, only when they don't want it

fpbp

Time to go Bundy88 on some bitches! That will teach them!

Don't wprry bro, you'll still get a shot at raising stacy's son.

Attached: th.jpg (373x387, 33K)

Dats Right!

Top kek

cringe

Based

I actually forgot about this thread up until about 5 minutes ago. It's not like i have anything too add anyway

fucking what

Gynocide when?