Hello Jow Forums i think i have been very bad. i have walked away from the path i wanted

hello Jow Forums i think i have been very bad. i have walked away from the path i wanted.
i easily get mad and i swear at people. i was here to become a good person and spread happiness. umm post a song you feel like now. for me : youtube.com/watch?v=ARt2fVT33Lw
anyways this is a free thread but please be nice

Attached: 1527707340404.jpg (780x879, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDpoBc8t6gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please be nice my ass faggot

sorry. ok you dont have to be nice to me. just please be nice to others.

it would be really nice for you to fuck off because nobody likes you

Whats your problem?

oh no. am i that bad :(

not cool bros
tell us whats up

No one gives a shit an*Mefag
Fucking die an*Mefag SCUM

Attached: 1493911955194.jpg (800x800, 273K)

im just asking what is your problem, why are you feeling bad?

the world is decay. we are all dying together. lets enjoy it as we fall into void

i think i am too bad of a person

Why?

Attached: CdGk8Dt.png (500x500, 123K)

because i do bad stuff. i just want to be a good person. i just want to be like the people who make me happy.

shut up ashleyfag

what?

i kinda thought everyone hated me in this thread from the first replies. maybe they said the truth

I'm not sure i can think of a song of the top of my head that describes my feelings right now.
Just mildly happy really.

None of us are perfect, we are flawed beings in nature.
The only thing we can do is to stop moping about our failings and work on them, try to become more perfect.

Attached: 57a43ce98d8a4b76b140640fd922973f.jpg (877x500, 67K)

shut up ashleyfag

Maybe you cant, and forcing you to be someone that you cant be is not helping at all to your mood.

ok bro whatever you say

Hello fren! how was that festival?

its ok if you have no song. im just bad at being nice. i want to be more a of a good person. be better to deliver happiness to people.

you're putting up a bad act ashleyfag

nah those ppl are just trying to get a reaction out of u. i can guarantee they dont actually haye u

i dont know

oh. sorry im not good at differentiating sarcasm or lies from truth. if someone said they hate me i almost instantly believe it.

well its much different online then in real life. anyone can lie on the internet and its easy, its when saying things like you hate osmeone in real life where it gets more serious

oh but im also bad in real life. i dont know if its lack of social stimualtion or what. usually i believe someone if they tell me they hate me. even if its sudden

tru

Hey friend!
Oh that's not started yet.
It starts on friday and ends on Sunday.
Really exited for it though, i might take some pics of it to show on Jow Forums
How are you though?

It just needs to be worked on.
You need to temper your patience, tolerance and kindness to become a nicer person and while some are naturally gifted in those we all need to learn to be better at those things.
Learn to take deep breaths and calm down if you're losing your temper, also learn to realize when you're losing your temper, both very import.

Attached: redpanda_gallery10.jpg (500x300, 48K)

nah, you are actually a retarded mook
shut up

well it all depends who ur talking to. you always need someone you can trust if times are bad in life

thanks. i will keep that in my mind.
im sorry if im boring or bad. i try my best to make good threads

i dont trust anyone in real life. its a bad habit to trust someone.

ooooh, ok.
Pics sound cool, but concentrate on having a really good time, fren.

not too much to say, summer holidays are kinda boring in the good way, just relaxing.

maybe stop making threads and posts all about yourself
everything you ever post is all about yourself and from what ive seen you are a pathetic fuckin munt
shut up

don't got many songs I can think of
here's one I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=XDpoBc8t6gE

thats actually true :(
thanks for submiting songs user

i think everyone needs at least one person to trust in life. its like an essential part of being a good person in society, u always need ties with others

but i never find someone. i always trust someone then they hate me and after that they scare and terrify me.. im better being like this

Always do your best friend.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun, even if i spend some of my time taking a few pics.

This is true.
You need to be able to trust for others to trust you.
Open yourself up a bit, showing your belly isn't always a bad thing to do.

Attached: 2vw5lrp.jpg (580x388, 186K)

yes i will try

ritsu
I'm summoning you to destroy the Jow Forums discord that's been posted here
these are the guys who keep telling you to take HRT

what significance can i do?

idk, you were talking before about how you hunt these guys down and split off the prey and stuff

i dont want to do it anymore. its not good

they are just gonna mute me or bann me then what? literally nothing i can do. that is the problem

bump for the attention whore

yeah. i know i am one.