Check my id

Check my id

Attached: IMG_7182.jpg (960x486, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z353BT6I18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHECKED

ghost guns are pretty cool and terrifying at the same time...i mean do you really want to live in a world where every edgy teen can 3D print a gun?

I guess it would be different in Canada because you still need a PAL to buy the ammo

That's a really nice ID user, good for you.

>where every edgy teen can 3D print a gun
They'd still need buy bullets or find brass to reload them and even then I doubt most know how to make the powder necessary for the bullets to work.

Attached: __felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_mzrz__sample-cd877dd0ab45f5b874c2cd432 (850x1202, 196K)

can't 3D ammo

You do realize with the proper machinery and a few youtube videos you can learn to mill the parts yourself right?
The equipment isn't hard to come by and you can get schematics online then it's just about the materials you use. If you have a buddy with a gun you can literally use a marker and your collection of aluminum cans to clone the gun part by part. I've actually watched a few videos on how to clone AR-15 lowers at home.
You'd think this would be more concerning to anti ghost gunners but no it's all about 3d printing plastic .22 toys.

XD Xd

Its easier and cheaper to make a pipe pistol wth a basic trigger mechanism than it is to get a 3d printer and print out a ghost gun also the guns shatter in single shot

slam guns > 3D printed shit

This Why make a gay plastic gun that will only work once or twice before it blows your fingers off when you can have a working SMG instead, if your good with machine work you could probably make something really cool like a working Sten gun.

Guns in the hands of citizens are necessary for a free society user.

Attached: smug cat 1510796575168.png (180x180, 67K)

Exactly. Dude check this out.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z353BT6I18
The nigga literally just clones his own lower. It's so fucking easy he just traces the parts outline, measures how thick everything's supposed to be then sticks to the pattern. It's not like he really needs to deviate and make some shitty homemade pipe SMG when you can just clone a lower.
After that you can go down to your local gunshop or buy parts online.
Ultimately 3d printed guns are a meme when everyone can just watch a few videos and go to a machine shop to use their equipment to build the parts yourself.

Attached: 1494462350159.jpg (862x862, 97K)

yes, that's not something random edgy teens are committed or skilled enough to do though.

3D printed ones are obviously very limited right now and needing real ammo is a factor but the "scary" thing about them is 3D printing is advancing very rapidly and an open source method to "press button, receive working firearm" is the kind of thing that you don't want in the hands of every edgy/crazy shithead punk kid

>yes, that's not something random edgy teens are committed or skilled enough to do though.
If they want to though they can. I milled an 80% lower to completion with my dad when I was 14.
If they really want guns they'll get them.
>see: H&K
3D printed guns are something we won't be able to control. With the digital revolution comes the downside of everything being pretty much free. So long as the information is out there no amount of legislation is going to stop it from spreading.
>you don't want in the hands of every edgy/crazy shithead punk kid
If they're this bad I highly doubt they'll be able to afford a 3D printer.
You're blowing this way out of proportion thinking a kid is going to build a gun with a 3D printer as opposed to just buying one off the street. You see criminals don't use legal means to get weapons they get them from Pablo on the street corner and inhibiting the availability of firearms to the law abiding citizens is limiting their ability to defend against those who buy them illegally.
Maybe I can put this in a way you can understand.
If a kid isn't committed or skilled enough to mill a gun normally he won't be committed or skilled enough to find a proper cad file, verify the weapons reliability, know how to use a cad file with a 3D and modify the cad file to make the weapon more efficient.
3D printing guns is complex as you have to make modifications to the cad files because most people haven't tested these weapon designs for reliability. You'll probably get 4 shots out of it before it breaks apart and it will keep breaking apart until you know enough about firearms to know what parts need to be thickened to make the printed weapon effective.

it's early days in 3D printing and it's advancing very quickly, right now today, in the USA maybe it's easier to swing by Tyrone's Backalley Glock Depot than print a gun but digital tech can evolve extremely fast especially open source designs, right now nobody has a home 3D printer just like 20 years ago nobody had a cell phone much less a mobile internet connected computer in their pocket

So I'm going to work with what you've given me.
We'll create this hypothetical future where 3D printers are 50 bucks at Wal-Mart, every CAD file for guns has been verified for reliability and it's a push to start simplified system.
Cool.
Now why wouldn't I just take my 50 bucks, walk into the ghetto, find Pablo and buy a hot street piece? It's literally the fastest and easiest way.
Also we're already seeing legislation against the proliferation of the CAD files online. There will be legislation and regulation to keep things like this in order. To believe otherwise is foolish.

>legislation and regulation to keep things like this in order.
yes, just like there is legislation and regulation to keep your buddy Pablo from selling guns to every kid who wanders by

Fuck else do you want? It's too late to take it all back now. We know how to make guns, we have 3D printers and the two are going to meet.
Be scared all you want but what do you honestly want done about it if legislation isn't enough?

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

Neat

Attached: galil tail wagg red filter.gif (250x385, 393K)

I'm not suggesting there's anything to be done about it and I'm not even scared about it personally because I live in a place it wouldn't be a problem even in a worst case scenario but anyway I'm not surprised the burger defense force immediately started spewing talking points about how more guns keep us safe from the guns

>burger defense force
MY FUCKING SIDES! XDXDXDXD
I'm not going to say more guns is going to keep us safer but taking them away definitely isn't. I think we should try to find a middle ground.
>background checks
>mental history checks
To at least TRY to keep guns out of the hands of people who are mentally unstable and have a proven track record of mental instability.
Regardless nothing is going to take all the guns away. We'll always have them.

mfw

Attached: 854x480_default.jpg (854x480, 58K)