Reminder to support your local Jow Forums archive by only posting previously scraped images...

Reminder to support your local Jow Forums archive by only posting previously scraped images, to help conserve disk space.

Attached: 151191794716.jpg (1280x1280, 237K)

No

Attached: apusad.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Avatarfigs are cyber eco-friendly~

my wife chino is so cute

That's one thing I've been noticing about the posts made by Pepsi in particular. He seems to slightly alter his images, probably to avoid any built in script that would filter his posts based on their image md5.

Naturally, I've just filtered his country.

Honest, I'd rather he post a bunch of different images so they don't get saved in the reposts that to fill them with green.

Isn't hiro trying to destroy the archives?

Hello spain

But what about OC?

Checked

maybe i should just send VoH all my Flans to save it the trouble

Attached: lolibooru 177012 eyebrows_visible_through_hair flying_sweatdrops frilled_shirt_collar puffy_short_sl (1375x950, 989K)

but does it have kot ID get?

I hope so

>lolibooru

What does that mean?

Yep, what's a scrape?

is among his examples

checking these dubs

Acknowledged.

rare

Why does archive scraping wreck the servers so bad

Something about too many files being accessed at once or something

Still better than Danbooru.

Meanwhile, Gelbooru has become a dumpster fire that is now worse than Google images.

The archives are extremely useful

>Not going directly for the sauce on pixiv

I have no idea what you're saying, but sure.

isle of my ass faggot

sick spanish that is also pedo

I spider flandre.moe, which is lolibooru. I just haven't changed this filenames yet.

Attached: lolibooru 177359 blonde_hair blush english flandre_scarlet hair_bow no_hat no_headwear open_mouth sh (1000x1000, 609K)

What went wrong?

would it be better if every1 would post exactly the same posts so then archive could be very effectively compressed

would it be better if every1 would post exactly the same posts so then archive could be very effectively compressed

would it be better if every1 would post exactly the same posts so then archive could be very effectively compressed.

Avatarfigs are cyber eco-friendly my ass faggot
t.alice
Acknowledged my ass faggot
Still better than Danbooru my dick nigger