Are there any films that deals with moral choices?

Are there any films that deals with moral choices?

Attached: srkeith.jpg (1280x1024, 231K)

Eliminating world hunger is more important than healing cancer because it solves many other problems too. It also gives more chance for curing cancer because more geniuses won't die because of famine and the problems it causes.

thats why you eliminate cancer. No one important dies of starvation

No one but illiterate third world nobodies die of hunger, whereas some of the world's greatest minds and most beloved public figures have been killed by cancer. Ending hunger would lead to massive overpopulation as well.

Or you can cure cancer, freeing up research teams to work on better crops to feed said hungry people.

Oh shit nigga

Solving hunger would result in a massive population boom and ultimately fuck over the world.

What if I choose nothing

DELETE THIS MAGAPEDES REEEEEE

world hunger is always going to statistically be an issue due to math, if we had infinite food then people would just fuck up the planet even more and destroy everything around us even quicker

This but unironically

There's more than enough food to feed the world several times over (for now) you retard

Hunger is a lot better because it's a lot harder to do. Cancer is already treatable and will likely have a cure sometime in the future.

world hunger is the only thing keeping this planet habitable. humans really need to learn to keep their ding a lings in their pants

I wasn't being ironic

They already did numbnuts, that's why the only people who starve to death are communists and Africans

Sure, lots of geniuses die of hunger nowadays. It's a real tragedy.

Attached: 1503954999999.jpg (500x750, 137K)

>Noone goes hungry

How would that work exactly? Are they implying nobody goes hungry by some form of magic and they don't need to eat, or there's suddenly a magically supply of unlimited food that's available? If that's the case then the world economy would completely implode, maybe even starting fresh conflicts where many more people would die.

yep, the WHO have said there has never been an instance of an unavoidable famine. it's always the government or whatever keeping the food away from those that need.

But eliminating cancer only does that, eliminates cancer. Solving the world hunger would

>reduce pollution
>more people in shit countries would live so maybe they will learn something rather than only thinking where the next mosquito burger comes from
>there would be no territorial dispute about food anymore

etc. etc.

There's much more that it would affect too.

>too retarded to think the long term effects of things

I chose cancer. you faggots even play this game?

solving world hunger would
>crash the entire world's economy
>lead to third worlders breeding like rabbits with no consequences
>spike the world's population (therefore increasing pollution and environmental damage)

I know zero people who have died of starvation.
I know at least 7 people who have died of cancer and over 15 who currently have it.

but your world will be full of niggers multiplying in endless numbers since they wont die from hunger

if you eliminate world hunger it's gonna cause niggers to breed at an increased rate and you'll have even more niggers in the world

If they want to eat they need to produce something of value to trade for food and not just more mouths to feed.
It's not a conspiracy or evil governments, it's just that Africans are useless.

>If they want to eat they need to produce something of value

i pity you americans

this. anyone who says otherwise is naive and dumb.

but then again it's not like black people works that much so economy should not suffer that much

i choose none pls

but we don't pity africans.

liberals think if they industrialize Africa their population boom would decrease

>>crash the entire world's economy
You say this like it's a bad thing.

>long term
Wanna an example?
Ethiopia in 1986: 25 million starving people
Ethiopia today: over 75 million on the edge of starvation (only thanks to international aid)
More than 30 years passed and they still can't take care of themselves.
Should we wait 30.000 years?

>more geniuses won't die because of famine and the problems it causes.
see the problem with this is that it assumes IQ is equally distributed regardless of any other factor

>using blacks as an example
They're never going to improve
Might as well just colonize them

>eliminate a disease that affects mostly third-worlds versus something that affects mostly first-worlds
Not a hard choice if you ask me

wait as much as you want, they cannot maintain a society on their own so they will remain in the same evolutionary conditions that made them the way they are today.

I don't think hunger is a disease mate.

Not american it's basic law of nature translated to human reality.
Wanna eat? Produce food yourself or trade your work for it. Otherwise you are a parasite and deserve whatever comes to you.

a symptom of the disease called stupidity

>reduce pollution
Yeah by skyrocketing the world population the pollution would go down

Dumbass

I don't think third worlders are people, mate

Curing cancer is exclusively a positive.
Curing hunger would have negative consequences.

Fuck cancer.

cure cancer, no contest.
>cancer killed many great people
>hunger killed many shitty people

nobody is hungry

a fucking meme

It's a videogame made for niggers audience. It doesn't need to make sense.

When will malthusian thought end? Humans are not like other animals and the world isn't even close to the threat of overpopulation.

>Curing hunger would have negative consequences
What is overpopulation?
Do you think that India and African type slums are great?

Some parts of the world (ie some races) are damn well beyond the point of overpopulation and getting worse still.
Malthus underestimated the British who have been capable of population control for centuries but he has been proven right in other countries.

>the world isn't even close to the threat of overpopulation
Yeah look at all that uninhabited space in the Sahara, Siberia and the Amazon.

It won't ever be close to the threat of overpopulation either, because the richer people become, the less children they have.

I think the world population will peak at like 10-12 billion, and after that there are so many people that are middle class everywhere that they will be more interested in buying the next Tesla and watching capeshit movies than they will be having children.

There world hunger crisis has been solved. That's why you don't hear about it anymore, you hear about the other flavor-of-the-month looming disaster. It was nuclear weapons, then it was the Russians and communism, then it was hunger and overpopulation, then it was gas, then it was terrorism and nuclear dirty bombs, then it was climate change, now it's back to the Russians.

The problem is that people get icked out by genetic engineering when it comes to our food. This "GMO" nonsense is nonsense. If we did not have GMOs then the world would starve.

>What is technological innovation

The Chinese are literally turning their own deserts into farmland.

farmland aren't housable cities.

>because the richer people become, the less children they have
This has more to do with career choices then wealth.

Welp they passed a resolution. Looks like that problem is solved forever.

Except the most fed countries have a declining population.

thats the joke

Good mod
Like someone else said, everyone has a fairly decent chance of knowing someone with cancer. It's an ever growing problem due to how it mutates and changes. If you're hungry, work harder.

If anything the world needs more starvation.
End foreign aid and let those who are actually capable of feeding themselves and their families survive. End of problem.