Anyone started to become more attracted to black women since coming to /pol?

Like I wanna violently fuck them and call them niggers but still i'd be fucking them

Attached: 1437532157327.jpg (400x299, 23K)

Must be a Jewish urge

>anyone started to become more attracted to black women since coming to /pol?
Not me.

This image is true luv

Attached: 1531968887160.jpg (750x467, 153K)

I met my West African fiance since I first came to pol.
We have 2 kids.

no most are ugly as fuck. sure some hot ones but they are mixed with whites and wouldn't fuck me since they just get jungle fever chads

sorry I don't have a scat fetish

Kys you disgusting kike

no jew
we havent

Sure you do, Shlomo.

inb4 estonia poster

Attached: estonianshill.png (1152x827, 379K)

Only in the sense that I wanna tell some random tribe of dumbass nogs in Africa, that putting packets of white cum up in their snatches cures Aids or something, so their resulting mixbreed children are a few iq points higher than the other native monkeys, and they eventually genocide all the other niggers within a hundred or so years on a more effective scale so they depopulate the continent of so many niggers. As is their natural desire anyway. Pity they’re too stupid to not go past machetes and such.

No I got more attracted to East Asian women

Attached: 1517893109989.png (500x749, 551K)

I don't know what you're talking about...

Attached: 1489244390709.jpg (2127x1814, 488K)

Yes thats what I wanna do
I wanna have sex with many black women and get them pregnant have my breed children marry whites and resulting grandchildren will be mostly white

nope. cringe thread made by European virgin

see what I mean?
another european virgin obsessed with ugly nigger bitches

Thats the spirit.

obamas daughters leaked

>Like I wanna violently fuck them and call them niggers but still i'd be fucking them
No, I think that's some kind of fetish. Wanting to fuck black chicks after you know about race realism is a bit like being gay and not admitting to it or something.

Source of this image.

>being attracted to Black women
Fucking yuck. The niggers in your country are to put it bluntly - fucking disgusting. There's a reason why Black women are at the bottom when it comes to attraction for men.

And for the ones that actually aren't bad looking, notice how generally they aren't full blood Black?

Is that Hawkeye?

in before estonian negress poster

No, I was attracted to them before I started coming here.

Attached: 1101.jpg (800x1200, 237K)

no

>anyone else less racist
>anyone else [position that helps the left]

Attached: 1532050301173.jpg (460x500, 42K)

>/pol
gtfo newfag scum

Attached: 1494029996528.png (630x691, 643K)

I always wanted to insert my benin into a chogo bagina

It's quite a common reaction if you descended from alpha conquerors.
In the past, armies would invade a country and take and rape the women.
Thus over time alphas took an attraction to women of different ethnicities.
Betas who stayed behind had almost no contact with other tribe so their attraction works only in their own race.

I don't know why but when black chicks do this "slave roleplay" its kinda hot. Its nothing to do with racism. I just feel when women humiliate themselves, they become more attractive.

That dude is on some other level, I can't figure out his endgame.