Untitled

᠌᠌ ᠌

Attached: 1494106991025.jpg (250x190, 37K)

umb bitch

umb bitch more like you ruined a good thread

rude and foul.
wash your tongue with soap you hooligan

le epic oldfag anime meme ;3

desu

dd

we did it r/banter

Attached: 2018-08-02 21_30_25-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 903K)

dumb banters sliding my important thread

based

desu

desu

desu

never I love being a filthy brute

Why is this sort of forced unfunny nonsense accepted? If these threads were made with a frog in the OP's picture, everyone would hate it. But when the pic is some anime faggotry it's perfectly acceptable to just clog the board up with repetitive unoriginal filth. I think its time to pack my bags and mosey on

Why is this sort of forced unfunny nonsense accepted? If these threads were made with a frog in the OP's picture, everyone would hate it. But when the pic is some anime faggotry it's perfectly acceptable to just clog the board up with repetitive unoriginal filth. I think its time to pack my bags and mosey on

Attached: 33960706_1953010998362938_5845963540879376384_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: 1533234041827s.jpg (250x190, 18K)

It's funny because it is reference to the rozen maden franchise and Spamming desu is something that she would do. Therefore act of Spamming it is to make fun of her personality which is funny if you watched the show.

day sue