Giacomino general

Giacomo Poretti appreciation thread: dab edition

Attached: Giacomo_Poretti_dabba_e_fa_esplodere_4_isolati_2.png (264x352, 127K)

dab dab

Leave Jow Forums already

Nah

So the 10 goodbye threads were for nothing?
Thats pretty lame lad

Leave this thread it's mine now

None of your business lad; i don't have to leave anymore, if you're that spain that posted in those threads, you can figure it out yourself
Ok, no one knows Giacomino, so you can take this useless thread

thanks
post patcho

Your thread, your duty

No I mean this is a Patcho thread now

Attached: Patcho eat a donut.png (220x217, 80K)

Kill urself you dont need to be in based threads

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 59377728.jpg (460x600, 134K)

t.an*mefag

Attached: pepecano.jpg (800x770, 212K)

t.ponynigger

im not anponynigger

Coglione pagliaccio di merda impiccati

Yea you are

Proff cunt

Ciao K*rbo sempre un piacere, se sei così frustrato perché non ti ama nessuno, dammi il tuo indirizzo che ti sborro in culo

That one screencap of you saying you masturbated to mlp. You also jacked off to alice 3d

C'mon guys, i know that you two don't get along, but you must admit that we're a good trio of shitposters

Im not a shit posrt im a based poster hes the shit poster

Of course boss; i mean, for me, everyone that doesn't post serious stuff is a shitposters, and i like it

Ricchione di merda ti piace talmente tanto prenderlo in culo da tutti che non ti fai nemmeno pagare

I try ti post serious shit but then everyone calls me a ponynigger which im not

They're just edgy incels with nothing better to do, i told ya to ignore them: they want you to get mad, you must rise above.
Guarda che non mi offendi, davvero; se vuoi possiamo essere amici;giochi a fare lo tsundere ma sappiamo entrambi che sotto sotto vuoi il mio cazzo.

Io lo facevo ironicamente e sono sposato ma tu sei frocio di natura perché non te la dà nessuno manco i froci

Explain the log of him admitting her masturbates to MLP then

Sei sposato e giochi a fare il ricchione con me? Hai bisogno di aiuto zio; non sei korbo scusa?
Dude, i don't care if he did, he shouldn't care and you shouldn't either;for some of you it's okay to masturbate to girls with a dick, to monster girls, even to pokémons, but when someone likes ponies we must crucify him? C'mon, just be and let others be; he's not a ponynigger btw and he didn't likes ponies ;^)

Ritardato chi cazzo è sto Korbo

Un trans fallito che lo vuole in culo; senti ma sei venuto su 'sta board solo per rompere il cazzo a me o sai almeno un minimo di inglese?

>sai un minimo di inglese
Il tuo è da cani

Non saprei, mi capiscono tutti quindi direi che lo conosco abbastanza bene per uno che ha fatto la scuola tecnica; e tu? Perché non mi dai una dimostrazione? Dici di essere sposato ma parli come un adolescente, insultando senza un motivo;
E sembri fissato con me, quindi mi sa che il cazzo lo vuoi veramente.

Cazzo significa rincoglionito se scrivi cinque cazzate come un mulo è ovvio che vadano per associazione

I just like making fun lf him desu

Ho capito, sei un ricchione represso che non sa l'inglese; come va l'estate, newfriend?

I actually think that you're in love with him

I feel like hes just being a tsundere for me

>but when someone likes ponies we must crucify him?
Yes.
Stupid Wop.

Sparati frocio di merda spero che salvini ti faccia annegare

Also fuck you, he literally runs "Kill list" threads lmao. So much for your dumb fucking "live and let live" philosophy.

Lo sapevo! Korbo, ancora con 'sta storia di Salvini? Io ho votato Di Maio e Salvini mi sta genio, cazzo vuoi?So? Meta threads and drama are funny, always better than 90% of the catalog

Chi cazzo è korbo e che cazzo dici se hai votato 5 stelle sei un terrone di merda ficcatelo nel deretano il tuo reddito di cittadinanza

Guarda che senza il 5 stelle il tuo fidanzato della lega se ne stava a casa; e no, non sono del sud; facciamo che ti ignoro ok?

Mi ignori perché sei un frocio con le ore contate ma vaffanculo terrone e pure frocio doppiamente schifoso

That was a joke cunt

I made this for us m*m*b**

Attached: gay.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Dude, this is beautiful, i have a giant, retarded smile plastered on my face; thank you

nice it took 5 minutes to make

It's the thought that counts

You still cant join the memeboi gang bitch

How delightful, a 5SM and a Norther League supporter nonsensically fighting each other with homophobic slurs. God I wish I was born on Pluto. I still kinda sympathize with aj2RCM4D, even though we don't share the same political views. And I am literally dying to see the other turdsack's mastering of English.

Ei, i'm not homophobic, i sincerely offered him a free ride. Btw this was meant to be a Giacomino thread so here's another one.

Attached: 2KIK7R0H4752--U10101454815286iLH-108x100--U10101641807781Qc-252x195--200x112--U10102437527232KBE-48x (330x185, 12K)