Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

ANAL SEX

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 77K)

the funny part is that tunisia actually did leave due to the frogspam earlier

wait what, really?

He just said he was going to play vidya all day because of the frogspam and he'd be back later.
He did show up again to help SSP slide the frogs off the board

oh Okey.

Attached: comfy homer.jpg (600x337, 34K)

dab on the jews

if you don't like it just leave then

frogjews left.
I'm back

Imagine if someone were to...replace you

not all that hard to pull of honestly, you should go for it

Attached: san kot.jpg (1034x1200, 671K)

Hey I remember this

Wait did someone say drama? Hey Normie, you're a fucking pathetic bitch that backpedals to "uhhh ive been here longer lole" every time you get called out for doing something fucking stupid. hey alice, you are an untrustworthy no good whore that does more harm than good to the people you say you "help". Memeboi, you're an underage ponynigger faggot and nothing more. Dr. Medic is an autistic 2hu shitposting faggot that only comes here to post his shitty waifus and believes that his small group of followers actually like him. Gayreek, do I even have to start? A fucking gay erp faggot that had his mind fucking deteriorated from all the shitty gay erp threads he posts and the retarded pictures he always posts. Chicanon is the most mentally defective poster on this board by the sheer fact that he can still somehow stay on this board. oh yeah, fuck you anonymous vip. fuck you slushyyao. gapfag is a lolicon faggot, and the entire country of finland is fucking gay. gayposters are a cancer here and need to be fucking eradicated. shit post is an unfunny bitch. chen is a depressed man in his home that does gay erps and needs to go outside once in a while. oh yeah and fuck that anonymous guy, how many fucking proxies does he have

coool

Attached: 1528302837944.png (1076x779, 494K)

Okay real talk why are ladidas track pants so tight, tired of adjusting the bulge

Attached: BDDB9778-3628-43A8-B5B4-E484D0B21F1E.jpg (359x347, 56K)

wut

Attached: f2f16d2f9a07fad37da501813e9091053d50f669_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

What

Attached: 8713461A-967A-49FD-8701-FEF91AB6A639.gif (700x625, 397K)

pardon

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

wut

Attached: duh.png (43x58, 5K)

OKAY, REAL TALK

lol hi

Attached: angryhomer.jpg (250x187, 31K)

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short.

What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: 1525664279023.jpg (445x594, 93K)

Shit pasta

Attached: 1chicci.jpg (745x769, 96K)

okay

animeposter are the best posters on the entire board btw. frogshits ruin every good thread with their spam

Attached: 1528389818937.jpg (986x1217, 212K)

Lol /qa/shit newfag